Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Players dropped from clan

This is a discussion on Players dropped from clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We lost our ally, they were #2 on our server, now they are grade 2...all that np gone. Fortunately or ...
Page: 2

Canek

We lost our ally, they were #2 on our server, now they are grade 2...all that np gone. Fortunately or unfortunately our clan is spread throughout the world so we do not go to CSW where this bug happens most frequently...[/b]
    Alienation? Was guessing wat happened to them. But anyways, it's any common feature to all afected by this bug , like royal knight grade, or as rad said above, going to CSW? Or it's just a random bug that appears out of nowhere?

SillyHo

Well we lost some of our people well after CSW on Saturday. One of our guys was on ares2 when it happened as well, so I am unsure if it is a server 2 issue, on CSW days or what. I just know I am paranoid about logging servers right now....

Well we lost some of our people well after CSW on Saturday. One of our guys was on ares2 when it happened as well, so I am unsure if it is a server 2 issue, on CSW days or what. I just know I am paranoid about logging servers right now....[/b]
    being paranoid about playing k2 is in the game description :P
    "if you think our problems are bad, wait till you see our solutions" <<< best saying :P (copied from someone&#39;s sig)

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Well we lost some of our people well after CSW on Saturday. One of our guys was on ares2 when it happened as well, so I am unsure if it is a server 2 issue, on CSW days or what. I just know I am paranoid about logging servers right now....[/b]
    Drake wasn&#39;t online both times when his character was kicked :unsure:

Alienation? Was guessing wat happened to them. But anyways, it&#39;s any common feature to all afected by this bug , like royal knight grade, or as rad said above, going to CSW? Or it&#39;s just a random bug that appears out of nowhere?[/b]
    Yes it happened to Alienation, Renavatio, RM, etc. 95% of the people are saying it happens in CSW, we never go and we haven&#39;t had anyone kicked...until the next hack.

SillyHo

I didnt go to CSW on SillyHo, and I was still kicked from clan oas of today (Monday). One of the guys checked the leaderboard and it showed me as the leader of ringwraith... Being offline does not seem to protect you.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Happened to us today too. We are without our leader.

(And BTW Silly, you can still kiss my butt... )[/b]
    GOTA LOVE THE KAOS &#39;;-]

EndOfStory

I didnt go to CSW on SillyHo, and I was still kicked from clan oas of today (Monday). One of the guys checked the leaderboard and it showed me as the leader of ringwraith... Being offline does not seem to protect you.[/b]
    Arhhhh,it tooked me a while to figure this out Silly...its so easy,i cant believe u didnt realised whats happening.
    Its Buddah revenge,i tell you..payback time for when u paid the gm&#39;s to wipe his shitty gear!

Greets

why are you wondering? this is knight online[/b]
    right <_<

AHaha what a great game!

SillyHo

I am back in my clan as leader now. They messed up my NP by 600k, so will take some time to be completely fixed but it is a start.

...since K2 wont have a fucking clue what is going on for a while.[/b]
    How true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12