Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Players NP symbol

This is a discussion on Players NP symbol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i never see the K, does it show up?...
Page: 2

ozhakim

i never see the K, does it show up?

don't think so anymore.. stipends get bugged so much that it's hard to tell who even has what.

The symbols are nice, but if you dont play the game 24/7 and pk a lot, you'll never get one. -_-

I made a lot of nps one weekend just pking a few hours saturday and sunday, and I only ended up with the M for 1 day. :lol:

The stipend system isnt bugged, its just changed. K is gone since RoFD, and M is for top4x~100, dont remember what numbers it has set, but M now cover up to top100.

However, the symbols have a visual bug, 2~3 days after server restart, the symbol starting to disappear from some players, and then it ends up no one have any symbol, but u still receive money from knight clerk. When server restarts, everything is fine again. I think this bug have something to do with the NT...

ShaiHulud

Just get a permanent stpend, then you don't have to worry about PKing your ass off at the beginning of every month. Anyways, 95% of the players with the monthly stipend in the first couple of days at the beginning of the month can't keep it up and end up losing it in a week or so anyway. -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12