Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected]

This is a discussion on Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :huh: Well PFK came orc and came to clan and he was gg and never tried to share accts,or at ...
Page: 10

Havvk

:huh: Well PFK came orc and came to clan and he was gg and never tried to share accts,or at least with me, then Obsene bought w0lfs char and they stayed for like.........1 day in clan and went human,then 1day in msnger there was a convo about a KNOWN rogue which i apologyze for thinking waht a guy told me,PFK and Obsene,and they were arguin about some scam and shit,then that rogue told me by pm that PFK was scammer and shit,i didnt believe him,sad to see this happen cuz i remember Obsene and PFK were like brothers,even he gifted +8 shell to obsene and shit like that,i bought +8 fp in moradon for him and he didnt pay me :lol:

Then 2 days ago i log and say hi all and special pms me: pfk owned me they shared accts for pk i think and he even change his password ,this sucks bad,ppl we think they are GG fuk this game over and over again,im happy i didnt loose anything :mellow:

Banned

I forgot whose that e-mail was - just found it on my contact list :o

Sorry to hear what happened obscene :<

Banned

Tez knew about PFK in reguards to scamming. I wrote him a long... report... about PFK; saying he was a sociopath and not to trust him. I told Tez that if he wanted to let PFK in his clan that he should tell everyone not to trust him or share accounts and that he&#39;d scam anyone after he had enough accounts in his grasp. Seems he only got one item this time. Oh well... guess my effort was for naught.[/b]

yes u did after he was in clan for 4 months and you only pmed me when that post was up and all found out he was gillette.....your right though i gave him benifit of doubt and it sucks he really is this way....such a funny nice guy and he could have been more

oh well......btw obsene isnt out that bad.....what no one knows is obsene got some of pfks shit as well and the shell+8.....its not = but its not total loss....obsene can sell some shit and recover almost the whole cs

glad for that

MrzLies

First of all. Im sorry Obsene, but u KNOW i knew something like this was gonna happen. U are a super person bro, and well u thought i was gonna scam u cause of all the shit this bastard told u. Its ok, u trusted me.. and i showed u im not a scammer.

Well when i talked with Obsene and PFK at the beggining the 3 of us were SUPER friends, we had so much fun... i just wouldnt sleep 2 play with em for a few hours at night. And well no i dont regret that time, after that the fukker (PFK) decided to go upgrade his 70 Shield (BROKE). So he started " crying ", and well... Obsene with his Uber Size 80 cm Heart decided 2 buy him a CS +6. Wich i found for them, cause Oscar aka _______ is ma firend " in real life ". Anyways xD!...

I love u Obsene u are a top 5 best friend of mine. I ever adore u xD!...PEace dude...

( Javier is DRUNKED. )

------------------------

a lil msn conv.

->BeN||| If You Dun Give A Damn We Dun Give A FCUK! dijo:
    ya mate atleast i have proof for u scamming dont 1
    --->BeN||| If You Dun Give A Damn We Dun Give A FCUK! dijo:
    that is the differance with me and u
    - jAViER - Lets jusT resT... dijo:
    me scamming who?
    --->BeN||| If You Dun Give A Damn We Dun Give A FCUK! dijo:
    someone
    u scammed a super person in this game and prolly the next one will be obsene
    u dont deserve having a friend like obsene
    u are SHIT.

*** Dijo = Said ***

Maybe Ben, if u read this u will remember something like: Girls come and go, FRIENDS (something u dont deserve) are for ever.

---------------------------------

ub3rslart

LOL.....LOL

I continually flamed gillette, Everytime he posted in any thread I mentioned him scamming

I said it was going to happen and I did.

BL bosh

Inactive Member

i always thought PFK was cool guy......
    maybe me and the boys have a road trip to victoria
    he lives very close to Jaoz and neozile_, i forget were in melbourne tho

Banned

i always thought PFK was cool guy......
    maybe me and the boys have a road trip to victoria
    he lives very close to Jaoz and neozile_, i forget were in melbourne tho[/b]

you know and i know you really dont have the balls to do that :lol:

Banned

you should have asked for the cs before u changed your pw on him.

Yup He took my IN, Dual MD +8&#39;s, Imir rings +1 dual, rouge chitin set +7/12 Priest set +7/12, Many scrolls. CE, And my intrest in KO. bb all

Banned

Yup He took my IN, Dual MD +8&#39;s, Imir rings +1 dual, rouge chitin set +7/12 Priest set +7/12, Many scrolls. CE, And my intrest in KO. bb all[/b]

what i think and most think is why were your items not sealed :blink:

HsK

Just two words LISTEN PADDY

Banned

Just two words LISTEN PADDY [/b]
    just two words back at you NO NEVER :lol:

paddy was right once in his life...i will let him bask in this glow for a bit :P

<3 paddy sometimes

Wuzzle

Found this post last night of him in his other forums name....

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...t=0&p=&

Th3Gam3

1st off i gotta say is dam srry 2 hear tht Obsene and Specialops tht u guys both got scammed by PFK(ben) at 1st i thougth he was a cool guy n all n i remeber wuzzle tellin me dont become freinds wit tht scammer but when i was in uk he was pretty cool n shit wit me never thought he was liek this cuz the pfk i saw was nice n shit but was probly part of his act 2 grain ur trust n then scam u i guess thts how the best scammers work by gainin ur trust n then back stabin u in ur back srry 2 hear tht Obsene n Specialops

Inactive Member

you know and i know you really dont have the balls to do that :lol:[/b]
    you have no idea wat i am capable of h34r:

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast