Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected]

This is a discussion on Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeh i have to say on behalf of everyone in ZinG a big "I told you fucking so" goes out ...
Page: 11

xAraChNiDx

yeh i have to say on behalf of everyone in ZinG a big "I told you fucking so" goes out to obsene and UK.

several ppl in our clan warned you, as did others from around the community but you didnt listen.

Tez you are a fool, i admire you for sticking by your guns champ but its a bit like that argument you had with zero over his spelling and grammar. despite what you say there are going to be people who don't deserve a 2nd chance, and gillettes would have been a 3rd or 4th chance anyways.

gillette is a master at making you think he is absolutely trustable and as someone close to him you you are #1 on his hit list but its only when things sour that you are in threat of losing your items.

i must say it is enjoyable reading this post, i had wondered how long it would be before i saw it.

im sure you're a nice guy obsene but at the end of the day we copped a fair bit of crap over naming him as a scammer from uk and the validation is enjoyable.

bl

bazzeeka

Yeh i have my liceanse in the holidays will make a trip up there who has his address?

Me boomsheeka and khron will find the cunt

just two words back at you NO NEVER :lol:

paddy was right once in his life...i will let him bask in this glow for a bit :P

<3 paddy sometimes[/b]
    like i was with whassup

like i was with Candyking

i won&#39;t name the rest

once in my life? then i must have lived a fair few times

Inactive Member

ill buy us some muscle

Banned

like i was with whassup

like i was with Candyking

i won&#39;t name the rest

once in my life? then i must have lived a fair few times[/b]
    i meant once in your life you were right and i was wrong about someone

i never said you were wrong about those others

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Zuahaha I own you all h34r:

That would be never arrived if you had to propose a better offer for my CS :P (j/k)

lol, Steve_0

everyone lay off Tez, he misplaced his trust. People are not perfect. I didnt know about PFK&#39;s scamming past until i had already lent him the stuff that he had scammed, i logged onto KO4life as usual and saw all these accusations about pfk, my good buddy who now has a bunch of shit that i had already lent him, it was only then that i found out about him being gilette. but, still, no other fault but my own....not tez&#39;s or UK.

...and to the admins/people that did try to ban him....yes, i was expecting to get alot more "i told u so&#39;s" from this post...in fact i kinda expected people to riducule me for being dumb enough to trust him... like i said though, it was only after me lending my shit out that i found out.......but dont take it out on tez/UK please.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

lol, Steve_0

everyone lay off Tez, he misplaced his trust. People are not perfect. I didnt know about PFK&#39;s scamming past until i had already lent him the stuff that he had scammed, i logged onto KO4life as usual and saw all these accusations about pfk, my good buddy who now has a bunch of shit that i had already lent him, it was only then that i found out about him being gilette. but, still, no other fault but my own....not tez&#39;s or UK.
    ...and to the admins/people that did try to ban him....yes, i was expecting to get alot more "i told u so&#39;s" from this post...in fact i kinda expected people to riducule me for being dumb enough to trust him... like i said though, it was only after me lending my shit out that i found out.......but dont take it out on tez/UK please.[/b]
    At least you didn&#39;t let him take your whole account o.o;

4:20

playingforkeeps/Gilette has yet again screwed someone over, the lucky recipieant this time was me. I befriended him about 7 months ago and reguardless of all the crap/rumors floating around about him, i trusted him.[/b]

I didnt know about PFK&#39;s scamming past until i had already lent him the stuff that he had scammed[/b]
    :unsure:

4:20, dont know what u&#39;re trying to say there but, I&#39;ll explain more?
    i lent him the items before i knew he was a scammer, so when i found out, i still trusted him for two reasons:

1. he already had my shit and had i asked for it back then, right after i found all that shit out on Ko4life, he not only had my cs +6, but also a dr +1, fov, 16/3 str ring, and a few other items...he would have bounced with my shit...no questions asked.

2. he had access to my stuff even prior, and if he took it all, he could have taken alot more when having access to my account. back when i had obsene the warrior fully equipped, there was a good amount of stuff equaling more then what a cs +6 is worth and most of it was unlocked...I eventually locked it later on, but at one point he had access to it all.

so i thought i was wise not to scare him away by asking for all my stuff back, but just take it back slowly. over time he didnt have a use for a fov, dr +1, etc... and put it on obsene the warrior so he could use that acct also, so what was left was the cs +6 on his acct that i had access to, but he locked it and i didnt have his sq. so i asked for the cs back, he said no, and i changed the pass on obsene the warrior and my acct 0bsene the priest taking away his ability to scam that shit to. i tried to play it as smart as i could, after i found out about the gillette thing...make more sense? i just didnt feel like typing all of this when i made the post...

cricri

i am sad ... pop corn finished on page 6, i hope i didn&#39;t miss anything interesting

srry to hear about this obsene

Bondi

hahah LOLZ, just look how many koxp in the damm game, you know how many people hack and scam and cheat yet ya still trust someone thats been flammed as being a scammer

tez dont be so damm trusting fool. You can still be respected without having to give damm items or let people use ya account or wat ever the hell ya do,

paddy or shurt which ever one of u posted bout not being thanked for banning him from in here and every bitched at ya for unbanning him, your mods your going to be liked half as much as you should by some and not as much u you need to be by others, dont worry bout what they say, just make a decision and stick to it, oh and seen this sites costing so much more money each month because of bandwidth... how we make it grow LOLZ

lol, a little more south... Austrilia[/b]

i am from australia where abouts in australia, u know??

ub3rslart

i am from australia where abouts in australia, u know??[/b]

He is in Melbourne im pretty sure, Mate of mine has all of his details from when he was scammed, I think even his phone number.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast