Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected]

This is a discussion on Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Melborne i believe..that&#39;s about all i know, i&#39;m sure he told me, but i dont remember <_< and of course ...
Page: 12

Melborne i believe..that&#39;s about all i know, i&#39;m sure he told me, but i dont remember <_<

and of course the pictures posted..

sssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo many letters .........

every1 deserve second chance, if he screw again then big cock ...

I really dont get it? Is there any Australian out there? Good one?

Put here his deatils, adress, tel. number etc ... call him few times ...
    talk to his mom ( ), dady ... sister, if he has one ... and he will get back item

ReiRei

I told Tez almost as soon as he joined UK.

I also supported Paddy in banning him.

Tez knew before the post saying PFK was gillette.

I can&#39;t say to never trust your friends with your info, or even never trust your friends with your items.

I can say, Tez. I told you and you should have told that to Obscene.

Tez, you need to help Obscene get a CS. Plain and simple.

You save your msn messages? I do. I told you before all this exploded months ago.

You have some very decent people in your clan that I was rying to warn you to protect.

enough said. I am done. been a long ass day and surgery tomorrow.

Tez, be a man. Do the right thing.

Strider

every one deserves a 2nd chance but not a 6 or 7th. All we can say is we told you so. <_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So a question to the forums,

ANY OTHER PROVEN SCAMMERS ON THIS FORUMS NOW?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

osekaka / osepipi <- they&#39;re still not banned for scamming me I even made topic about it and proved that they scammed me -.-

every one deserves a 2nd chance but not a 6 or 7th. All we can say is we told you so. <_<[/b]
    No, not everyone deserve a second chance. Theres a difference between forgive someone for an accidently mistake and a purposely action, Gillette had in the past "hacked"/scammed someone on ranking forum, Amano?¿ He keep coming up with his "u cant prove it lol" excuse, but there were a few facts to prove it, for example some certain ppl from karus starting to notice the damage reduction dramatically (include Devile), and some other shits I cant remember. But then the name Gillette disappeared after a long sell thread by him if i remember correctly. And then just recently he poped up again with a new name (i wonder why ), and some ppl completely forgot what he had done.
    And to Tez, sure he might act really nice in the beginning, and seens like he trying to help everyone and change himself, but guess what, scammers doesnt strikes right away, they have to rebuild their reputation bit by bit to convince ppl like u, and when the time they gain most, they stab u hard! I hope u learn from this how to trust ppl in the future. The old words are damn right, once a scammer/cheater, ALWAYS a scammer/cheater...

PS: Scamming is basically cheating on the trust, so cheating ingame or cheating on ppl, whats the difference? In order to forgive a scammer, the scammer must give back whats not his, and apologize to the owner of the items. Anyone remember poweroutage? He admit it, apologized and gave back all the items he stole from the players, now from seeing that I would personally give a person like that a second chance.

ReiRei

lilkleatus,, also known as minkofdoom is a known and proven scammer. He even confessed on here. Wierd.. Tez didn&#39;t kick him when I told him either.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=7252
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=68663&hl=
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry556952

also may have an acct called lilkleatus...
    can get you IP&#39;s if you need..
    he was in our clan.
    not sure why he used so many IP&#39;s, maybe home, school, grandma&#39;s .. no idea, but these are his.

Brute

Just going off topic for a little bit here,

First off, sorry to hear that Obsene, now matter how many times it happens it always hurts, but the first cut is the deepest.

But, I just love how something is just getting done about it know, all you fucken groupies suck up too the big players like they run the show. I know me or my friends did this atleast twice in the past 12 months yet fuck all was done about it. (If my memory serves me correct the last time it happened it was only Paddy, Lutz and Cama who where on our side), the rest when the U_K gaylords showed up saying their "bs", "liake no wai!", "PFK WOULD NEVER DO THAT DONT LIE", you all groupied behind them and let this fuckwit do it all over again.

And it doesnt matter if he was banned would he or would he not do it again, but it would have made a fuckload of difference.

But its fantastic to come back to these forums and see this as the first post, and see something done about it NOW that that the big boys are getting scammed. Listen to people that aren&#39;t as good as most, they are just as important as you are.

Strider

No, not everyone deserve a second chance. Theres a difference between forgive someone for an accidently mistake and a purposely action, Gillette had in the past "hacked"/scammed someone on ranking forum, Amano?¿ He keep coming up with his "u cant prove it lol" excuse, but there were a few facts to prove it, for example some certain ppl from karus starting to notice the damage reduction dramatically (include Devile), and some other shits I cant remember. But then the name Gillette disappeared after a long sell thread by him if i remember correctly. And then just recently he poped up again with a new name (i wonder why ), and some ppl completely forgot what he had done.
    And to Tez, sure he might act really nice in the beginning, and seens like he trying to help everyone and change himself, but guess what, scammers doesnt strikes right away, they have to rebuild their reputation bit by bit to convince ppl like u, and when the time they gain most, they stab u hard! I hope u learn from this how to trust ppl in the future. The old words are damn right, once a scammer/cheater, ALWAYS a scammer/cheater...

PS: Scamming is basically cheating on the trust, so cheating ingame or cheating on ppl, whats the difference? In order to forgive a scammer, the scammer must give back whats not his, and apologize to the owner of the items. Anyone remember poweroutage? He admit it, apologized and gave back all the items he stole from the players, now from seeing that I would personally give a person like that a second chance.[/b]

The post was more on what tez said about giving ppl a second chance (should have quoted) total agree with what your saying. He has scammed people before there are about 6 ppl WE KNOW ABOUT obsene being the 6. So why was he let into your clan tez ? if he had scammed people before. You knew PFK was gillete and why stick up for him if you knew he has scammed people. and it wasnt a second chance you gave him it was a 5 and he showed his true form yet again

EDIT
    Also you knew he was a scammer and you failure to inform your clan members that you had a scammer in your clan.

ub3rslart

The post was more on what tez said about giving ppl a second chance (should have quoted) total agree with what your saying. He has scammed people before there are about 6 ppl WE KNOW ABOUT obsen being the 6. So why was he let into your clan tez ? if he had scammed people before. You knew PFK was gillete and why stick up for him if you knew he has scammed people. and it wasnt a second chance you gave him it was a 5 and he showed his true form yet again[/b]
    Because he hadn&#39;t scammed somebody Tez knew.

Banned

I told Tez almost as soon as he joined UK.

I also supported Paddy in banning him.

Tez knew before the post saying PFK was gillette.

I can&#39;t say to never trust your friends with your info, or even never trust your friends with your items.

I can say, Tez. I told you and you should have told that to Obscene.

Tez, you need to help Obscene get a CS. Plain and simple.

You save your msn messages? I do. I told you before all this exploded months ago.

You have some very decent people in your clan that I was rying to warn you to protect.

enough said. I am done. been a long ass day and surgery tomorrow.

Tez, be a man. Do the right thing.[/b]

please follow us here and pay closer attention......

i told obsene and many in clan soon as i found out and i didnt find out until 4 months after he joined....you didnt know 100% sure neither did stellar....no one did for 4 months

Banned

lilkleatus,, also known as minkofdoom is a known and proven scammer. He even confessed on here. Wierd.. Tez didn&#39;t kick him when I told him either.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=7252
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=68663&hl=
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry556952
    also may have an acct called lilkleatus...
    can get you IP&#39;s if you need..
    he was in our clan.
    not sure why he used so many IP&#39;s, maybe home, school, grandma&#39;s .. no idea, but these are his.
    68.19.253.192[/b]
    actually get your facts right...he was kicked when there was proof and not just your word alone

if any of the 5 officers listened to you rei we would lose half the clan cause they just simply pissed you off in some form

also i think everyone is missing the point here

we didnt know he was gillette for 4 months then the CLAN kept him in based on his actions in clan....sorry to tell you i am not a dictator in my clan .... we have a coucil that votes and listens to our clannies on there opinions

also bondi i was not scammed and i would never get scammed since i dont lend out my shit and i only let 2 people play my account where all my items are sealed.....also i told obsene about him soon as i found out and also told him to seal his shit....and get his shit back just in case

ffs people listen and read the posts or dont fucking post

i will always give someone a 2nd chance

also he scammed before? or was that a he said she said scenario with no one able to back up facts and the one post where he says shit...he never admited to scammed which most scammers once they scam have no prob of saying "fuck yeah i scammed ya so what"

go read that post and show me where he admits scamming.....i dont mind eating my own words if i am wrong

P4rthen0n

also he scammed before? or was that a he said she said scenario with no one able to back up facts and the one post where he says shit...he never admited to scammed which most scammers once they scam have no prob of saying "fuck yeah i scammed ya so what"[/b]
    If you have them, where are those proofs ? Until now it&#39;s exactly the same he said she said you&#39;re talking about.
    Maybe Gillete never said "i scamed him", but is it really necessary ? Anyone was able to read between the lines of what he was saying and see that he did those scams.
    And no, the good scammers never say that because they will try to scam again. They will make up lies and change the story, they will deny everything, they&#39;ll become friends with someone that doesn&#39;t know them and then when they&#39;re trusted, they&#39;ll scam once again.

we didnt know he was gillette for 4 months then the CLAN kept him in based on his actions in clan....sorry to tell you i am not a dictator in my clan .... we have a coucil that votes and listens to our clannies on there opinions[/b]
    That is understandable. You guys didn&#39;t know who he really was, he was such a nice clannie and stuff. I don&#39;t criticise you for keeping him there, what most people are blaming you is for defending Gillete so much when he was a known scammer, when everyone knew he was shit.
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". (not the Bush version... fool me once, can&#39;t get fooled again :lol: ).

ReiRei

In your own words Tez.

Show us the proof now. The proof is Obscene and you and your clan are now saying he scammed. How do we know? Are we to just take your word?

PLease Tez... show us the proof or don&#39;t call someone a scammer.
    The fact is, sometimers there just isn&#39;t any proof to show.

Say you let me use your mage for a day and when you next logged on it,, everything on the entire account was gone except for the sealed items. You would say I scammed you, yet you would have no proof. There would not be a single shred of proof, other than you saying did it.

As for UK. I think Aviv is an ass. Other than that, I don&#39;t have anything against the rest of the members and in fact think most of them are very nice people. Dave, Brent, Kuda, and Tracy stand out the most. They themselves make up for the ill feeling I have for aviv.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast