Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected]

This is a discussion on Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damn that was a nice shield [/b] Check your PM's. Sorry to hear you lost a CS +6......
Page: 2

4:20

Damn that was a nice shield [/b]
    Check your PM's.

Sorry to hear you lost a CS +6...

yes dan...PlayingForKeeps=Gilette aka scammer

yes, his ko4life name is pfk

that is gillette from a long time ago...the guy that scammed a bunch of people

his KO name is Playingforkeeps

yes, his ko4life name is pfk

that is gillette from a long time ago...the guy that scammed a bunch of people

his KO name is Playingforkeeps[/b]
    PlayingForKeeps = PFK. Obviously. :P

I'm not gonna keep quiet on this one either because you should all be appologising to me right now

Every person i ban i get flamed for, remember whassup? I banned him for an attempted scam, people moaned, i faced yet another 'PADDY is a bad mod' post. People complained for fucking ages and one of the other guys felt they should unban him and did... what happened? Thats right, he scammed someone and was banned by felix for doing so recently.

PFK / Gilette, anyone that remembers this little turd knows exactly what he has done in the past, and as soon as i realised who he was, i banned him. Then again with the PADDY's a bad mod shit again, and not just nobodies, ya had Tez and the whole of U_K bad mouthing me over this one (EXCEPT LUTZ!!)... so guess what happened... he was unbanned, and now welcome to this post.

Next time you're writing a '***** is a bad mod' post think who has always been right in the past, and remember that people's immature flaming actions lead to posts like this.

Thank you

the_man_slayer

I remember you saying he was a bad apple, should of listened to the "evil" mod , But him being banned on ko4life would of made a difference? Unlikely, Obsene was his mate.

SLeePMoDe

while your at it, ban Monstered :X

I remember you saying he was a bad apple, should of listened to the "evil" mod [/b]
    I havn't really used these forums until now and even I remember that...Shouldn't have flamed PADDY for doing his job.
    Honestly, you should just ban the people that give you shit for who you ban. (Mod's)

BoShkE

I'm not gonna keep quiet on this one either because you should all be appologising to me right now

Every person i ban i get flamed for, remember whassup? I banned him for an attempted scam, people moaned, i faced yet another 'PADDY is a bad mod' post. People complained for fucking ages and one of the other guys felt they should unban him and did... what happened? Thats right, he scammed someone and was banned by felix for doing so recently.

PFK / Gilette, anyone that remembers this little turd knows exactly what he has done in the past, and as soon as i realised who he was, i banned him. Then again with the PADDY's a bad mod shit again, and not just nobodies, ya had Tez and the whole of U_K bad mouthing me over this one... so guess what happened... he was unbanned, and now welcome to this post.

Next time you're writing a '***** is a bad mod' post think who has always been right in the past, and remember that people's immature flaming actions lead to posts like this.

Thank you[/b]
    Yes i remember that, i totally i agree with paddy on this, this guy has been scamming his ass off, and its still around doing it. And he is in top 10 clan, come on, ban him kick him from clan stab him he deserves it all

DOm

Australia you say ill go rip his balls off and feed them to crocs :lol:

Paddy bro u do GG bans....I was happy when u banned him ><

Aba

everyone listen to paddy...

or you will die and never be successful in life ~

Wuzzle

If you search bak in a few posts i have done about 3-5 months ago you will see i let everyone know that they WERE the same person, and that he is a scamming cunt. Oh well no fuker listens anyways and a few the gg&#39;s defended him.
    He will just do his usual trick again tell everyone he is quitting and get a ncs. Maybe now a few of you will see him for who and what he is.

Yes i remember that, i totally i agree with paddy on this, this guy has been scamming his ass off, and its still around doing it. And he is in top 10 clan, come on, ban him kick him from clan stab him he deserves it all [/b]
    He will be kicked...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast