Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected]

This is a discussion on Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He seems nice in teh beginning but hes not! word of advise...
Page: 3

FatM4n

He seems nice in teh beginning but hes not! word of advise

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

while your at it, ban Monstered :X[/b]
    I banned both already

Monstred pissed me off in vent and after 3 banning I took away his posting abily on the forums.

PFK I not even going to be diplomatic, Your banned I will make sure you always stay banned go away and find a rock your not welcome here while I am still a mod.

ALOT of people do owe Paddy a big apologie over this.

Anyone got a problem with me banning Gillett, tuff.

BoShkE

I remember you saying he was a bad apple, should of listened to the "evil" mod , But him being banned on ko4life would of made a difference? Unlikely, Obsene was his mate.[/b]
    It would make some difference <_< So your opinion is if it shouldnt make any difference, let him stay around then.. Sry but that plain retarted, i know that banning him from ko4life wont stop this low life piece of shit doing his shit. BUT it would make an statement that he his banned, maybe even prevent him scamming ppl on ko4life, ppl who didnt even post about him after they got scammed...

And believe me i know a few...

4:20

IP ban that ho...

the_man_slayer

Look at Tez 80 Trailer, whos doing Duo with him, someone liked him

DragonFire

PFK was always a little faggot. He shouldn&#39;t even be aloud on these forums.

_PoB_

Thats just weak, sorry to hear that

yeah, he seemed very nice...he had most, if not all of UK thinking he was a good guy <_<

4:20

yeah, he seemed very nice...he had most, if not all of UK thinking he was a good guy <_<[/b]
    Which just makes him a better scammer.

the_man_slayer

It would make some difference <_< So your opinion is if it shouldnt make any difference, let him stay around then.. Sry but that plain retarted, i know that banning him from ko4life wont stop this low life piece of shit doing his shit. BUT it would make an statement that he his banned, maybe even prevent him scamming ppl on ko4life, ppl who didnt even post about him after they got scammed...

And believe me i know a few...[/b]
    Ok.. He never scammed any one on ko4life, He scammed a long time friend - 7months he was mates with i think i&#39;d know that person pretty well by then, and obviously know he had changed. So it does ty

Strider

this little fuk head is at it again here is a photo off the cunt. he lives in Australia nsw or vic unsure. and he is a scamming piece of shit

his profile http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=8898

so gillette strikes again? how many times is it now? 3? 4?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

its funny cos i told all of u this when i left dies

gg aga

Wuzzle

Hey RES! <3 maybe now you will be allowed to pk with me hahahaha

the_man_slayer

Every person i ban i get flamed for, remember whassup? I banned him for an attempted scam, people moaned, i faced yet another &#39;PADDY is a bad mod&#39; post. People complained for fucking ages and one of the other guys felt they should unban him and did... what happened? Thats right, he scammed someone and was banned by felix for doing so recently.[/b]
    <---- was me he scammed recently

PFK / Gilette, anyone that remembers this little turd knows exactly what he has done in the past, and as soon as i realised who he was, i banned him. Then again with the PADDY&#39;s a bad mod shit again, and not just nobodies, ya had Tez and the whole of U_K bad mouthing me over this one... so guess what happened... he was unbanned, and now welcome to this post.[/b]
    I didnt bad mouth u! :P Me and the other guy who plays my account both agreed he was a piece of shit when he;
    1) We heard about the past scammings from friends
    2) He jumped from clan and was still aloud back in (several times)
    3) He scammed aviv

soooooo :P :wub: :wub:

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast