Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected]

This is a discussion on Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is sad... 0bsene deserves better...
Page: 5

This is sad...
    0bsene deserves better

Wuzzle

While your banning his accounts make sure you dont forget this one..
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1362

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

What about all the other posts that have been about him, the times he scammed other ppl and all the ppl that defended him....
    2 little 2 late now aint it.[/b]

2 things how long have I been a mod?

2nd surely me asking Gillett and PFK are the same person shows I didn't know.

Paddy did bann a long time ago.

Don't you dare turn this on me or any of the mods

the_man_slayer

This what im trying to explain, banning PFK on ko4life wouldn't of solved this. They didn'it meet or become friends via ko4life.

Wuzzle

Just stating a fact, didnt blame anyone.

And besides Paddy did do and say something but was flamed for it

thx for all the support guys, people i havent seen in ages (ressergd, fatman, etc...)

i really do like this community

Fatty is sexy

Banned Senior Member

We already told Ko4life he would do stuff like this, but did anyone listen? No. They all said "he's good now and he would never do that"

Sorry it had to happened to you but now maybe people will listen more to what others have to say

Strider

he has be banned from ko4life know what. he still plays the game will prob name change and start scamming ppl again

I REALLY wanted to ban Gillette last time a topic like this came up, I really did. But Tez and the rest of U_K threw a temper tantrum like my 4 year old cousin and I didn't.

Sorry you got scammed, I know how it is, Gillette scammed one of my really good friends while I was playing also. Needless to say, if he isn't banned already, I'm sure he is now.

Now, a little something for the people who defended Gillette in the past. Did you think we had gotten moderator status on KO4Life because we can do pretty tricks or are better players than anybody else? No. We got moderator status because we're known in the community and 95% of the time know what the fuck is going on and who to and not to trust. I hate to say I told you so but... I told you so.

the_man_slayer

Seems like all the mods are comming up with the same excuse, should of talked with each other,and not backed down, use your authority thats why you have it Future refrences ofc only.

We warned you countless times but you failed to listen now look what happened. That sucks for you but ............

WE TOLD YOU SO <_<

Bondi

mmm, I have one thing to say, I know of Ben the gillette the PFK or what ever his fkin name is, i know what hes capable of, i know quite a few people who have been scammed by him, i also used to play, level with him when first started playing ko 2-3 yrs ago, posts in a forum say dont trust so &#39;n so, everyone takes no notice, then has to bitch n moan that they been scammed.

The other thing that i dont understand is why the moderators in this forum, are influenced by people like U_K and Tez, ok Tez might be a nice guy, ive seen him around alot, my clan knows him well... but arnt you guys the Forum mods, who do u listen to, a small group of people who are under bens little finger, or half the KO community ??

makes absolutly no sense to me

Seems like all the mods are comming up with the same excuse, should of talked with each other,and not backed down, use your authority thats why you have it Future refrences ofc only.[/b]

Excuse? No. You do realize, Tez runs the server which KO4Life is hosted on, therefore he has/had access to a admin account in the past. Now, it would be pointless to ban one of their clan mates because all Tez had to do is log his admin account and unban whoever we had banned. It wasn&#39;t simply an excuse, it was that we were overpowered.

Edit: Blondi, this should answer your question as well.

Strider

tez U_K u are clowns trust that peice of shit. and stick up for him <_< i am sure there is your side to the story thow :mellow:

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast