Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected]

This is a discussion on Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so becuase he hosts the forum, he has access to it.. nice one guys, shit i wish my customers let ...
Page: 6

Bondi

so becuase he hosts the forum, he has access to it.. nice one guys, shit i wish my customers let me have access to all there files

the_man_slayer

Tbh i think it's bullshit how everyone is saying it's Tez's + UK fault. He was in UK, he exp'd, pk'd and gifted items to clan bank for more needy people.He would of got into 95% of the clans in Diez - im not saying 100% for a reason, people remember but most don't. So far in this topic the finger has been pointed at; Tez+UK, MODS,Obs. Anyone else, how bout PFK's mum?

Excuse? No. You do realize, Tez runs the server which KO4Life is hosted on, therefore he has/had access to a admin account in the past. Now, it would be pointless to ban one of their clan mates because all Tez had to do is log his admin account and unban whoever we had banned. It wasn't simply an excuse, it was that we were overpowered.

Edit: Blondi, this should answer your question as well.[/b]
    If i donate to ko4life will you really move to a new server independent of Tez :P

If so i will do so today

so becuase he hosts the forum, he has access to it.. nice one guys, shit i wish my customers let me have access to all there files[/b]

And yet people wonder why we want our own server so bad.

Edit: Yes Paradigm, that is what the donations are going towards, our own server.

Bondi

she "his mum" shoulda swallowed

the_man_slayer

Excuse? No. You do realize, Tez runs the server which KO4Life is hosted on, therefore he has/had access to a admin account in the past. Now, it would be pointless to ban one of their clan mates because all Tez had to do is log his admin account and unban whoever we had banned. It wasn't simply an excuse, it was that we were overpowered.

Edit: Blondi, this should answer your question as well.[/b]
    I don't think Tez would do that TBH actually.And yes i do know Tez host this forum.If you can't handle the heat don't play with fire.

I think mods should just ban all questionable scammers even if there isn't enough proof. You guys really dont have to go through this shit anymore...

Banned Senior Member

Tbh i think it's bullshit how everyone is saying it's Tez's + UK fault. He was in UK, he exp'd, pk'd and gifted items to clan bank for more needy people.He would of got into 95% of the clans in Diez - im not saying 100% for a reason, people remember but most don't. So far in this topic the finger has been pointed at; Tez+UK, MODS,Obs. Anyone else, how bout PFK's mum?[/b]
    we're not directly relating to that slayer, but the last topic that involved PFK pretty much everyone who was backing him up saying that either a) it never happened or B) he was good and will never do it again was in UK will others who were out of the clan were saying things against him

Edit: Yes Paradigm, that is what the donations are going towards, our own server.[/b]
    Got yourself a member :lol:

By the way whos email address did i send money too

the_man_slayer

Nah - Proof Proof Proof

Bondi

Arrow

Edit: Yes Paradigm, that is what the donations are going towards, our own server.[/b]

n u think that is really going to make a difference?

theres always going to be a "friend" of bens / gillette or what ever he calls his ncs, who will be in here and standing up for him, be it Tez and the UK guys, or the next poor buggers that get lumberd with him.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

These are the things that are eating all the bandwidth

Banned Senior Member

Got yourself a member :lol:[/b]
    woot, one step closer ^^

i dont back down and never do back down, cant remember who unbanned him probably someone in utopian knights, but the fact remains that it wasn't 1 or 2 people flaming me, it was the whole fucking community. Now the ironny is that after giving me all that fucking hastle, ya turn around and whine 'why didn't you protect us?'... listen i'll suck or swallow but i ain't doing both and there is no fucking way people are gonna turn this back on me

you want protection from people like this? You're all going to have to learn to show the moderators more respect on their descisions, maybe that is what we can learn from this

You say its not Tez's fault but when the topic was posted here didn't you see the overwhelming amount of GG players who called him a scammer? There is no way I would let someone with that type of reputation in clan no matter what proof is shown cause its so fkin hard to show proof of scam.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast