Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected]

This is a discussion on Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we're not directly relating to that slayer, but the last topic that involved PFK pretty much everyone who was backing ...
Page: 7

the_man_slayer

we're not directly relating to that slayer, but the last topic that involved PFK pretty much everyone who was backing him up saying that either a) it never happened or B) he was good and will never do it again was in UK will others who were out of the clan were saying things against him[/b]
    Even though he was the #1 Cock, i never though he'd scam his best mate, but nor did i stick up for him when the gillete saga appeared it's ugly face.

I don't think Tez would do that TBH actually.And yes i do know Tez host this forum.If you can't handle the heat don't play with fire.[/b]
    The past shows otherwise. The same "whining" occurred when I attempted to ban Ali for selling a LOT of GB's and numerous other high class items on Diez and Logos. Guess what? He's not banned either. Why? He said, and I quote (translated to actual English from broken English), "It doesn't matter if you ban me, I will get unbanned either way".

Blondi, once we get our own server, no "outside people" will have admin to "assist us" in the bans we set on certain members of the community.

the_man_slayer

You say its not Tez's fault but when the topic was posted here didn't you see the overwhelming amount of GG players who called him a scammer? There is no way I would let someone with that type of reputation in clan no matter what proof is shown cause its so fkin hard to show proof of scam.[/b]
    It's very nice saying it after its happened, but im sure if all these 100's of people who saw it comming would of told Tez im sure he would of had a second thought.

It's very nice saying it after his happened, but im sure if all these 100's of people who saw it comming would of told Tez im sure he would of had a second thought.[/b]

We did. In fact, it wasn't all THAT long ago, probably back in late November or early December. All that happened was the whole of U_K said he'd changed, every single mod/admin said otherwise. We tried to ban, guess what happened.

the_man_slayer

i cant remember who unbanned him probably someone in utopian knights[/b]
    You know as well as i Tez didn't unban him and who else is there :blink:

Bondi

The past shows otherwise. The same "whining" occurred when I attempted to ban Ali for selling a LOT of GB's and numerous other high class items on Diez and Logos. Guess what? He's not banned either. Why? He said, and I quote (translated to actual English from broken English), "It doesn't matter if you ban me, I will get unbanned either way".
    Blondi, once we get our own server, no "outside people" will have admin to "assist us" in the bans we set on certain members of the community.[/b]

Well shurt i hope so, the community is good, im in awsum clan man, and the guys are always looking thru here and keeping up with everything. Be a shame not to have it, but man word of advice, never let a hosting company have access to your shit, get it worked on by a 3rd party if ya guys cant do it

listen i'll suck or swallow but i ain't doing both[/b]
    you have to suck to get something to swallow :P

No matter what you do someone will always say it shoulda been done differently..

the_man_slayer

We did. In fact, it wasn't all THAT long ago, probably back in late November or early December. All that happened was the whole of U_K said he'd changed, every single mod/admin said otherwise. We tried to ban, guess what happened.[/b]
    Bottled it.Im not blaming admins just fancied a rant im bored, WoW aint through from Amazon yet.

Bondi

It's very nice saying it after his happened, but im sure if all these 100's of people who saw it comming would of told Tez im sure he would of had a second thought.[/b]

so u saying everyone should tell tez how to run a clan.. oke will do next time in ko

stop trying to cover his ass man, u might be in his clan but what are ya .. married ffs grow some balls, how long has tez been coming into ko forums, even b4 this one when it was run by k2, you serioously cant tell me that he never saw anything bout gillette before gillette was invited to his clan

Bondi

oh and Obsene, sorry to hear of your loss man,

dont worry, kama gets people in funny ways, he might find the road... face down one day if he carries on like this in the real world :|

the_man_slayer

so u saying everyone should tell tez how to run a clan.. oke will do next time in ko

stop trying to cover his ass man, u might be in his clan but what are ya .. married ffs grow some balls, how long has tez been coming into ko forums, even b4 this one when it was run by k2, you serioously cant tell me that he never saw anything bout gillette before gillette was invited to his clan[/b]
    Yh maybe im making excuses for a friend, isn't that what friends are supposed to do look out for each other.

*EDIT* last post in here.for now

We warned you countless times but you failed to listen now look what happened. That sucks for you but ............
    WE TOLD YOU SO <_<[/b]
    Indeed.

I&#39;m sorry but this was gross negligence on part of U_k, Tez and the guy that got scammed. You had a good amount of respectable, trustable people pointing fingers at him, but you all put your hands on your ears. Whoever trusts a person that has scammed more than 3 people has to have a bit off in the head.
    I remember someone even linked to the threads in koranking, in response to the &#39;you got no proof&#39; rants.

Btw where&#39;s tez? Wasn&#39;t he like his prime advocate? Wonder what it&#39;s like to have such a backfire made public.

Banned

And yet people wonder why we want our own server so bad.
    Edit: Yes Paradigm, that is what the donations are going towards, our own server.[/b]

wow i will address this 1st so i can stick my foot in your fat mouths.......

1st me having access to forums or hosting means shit as i have never once unbanned or banned anyone and never even loged the admin account of our professionalism and respect for devile and the rest of the mods....its not my place and if i did i would take it up with devile or festo 1st so fuck off on that one.....u can get your own server i really could care less since apparently you have no gratitued for the free service i give out without anything in return....if you had to pay for this shit it would be more then $200 per month since each month ko4life uses more and more bandwidth as it grows yet i never once asked for a penny....very disrespectful and unappreciated

2nd paddy was right as far as him being a scammer and i do apologize for saying he wasnt but i dont say sorry for paddy banning him then with no proof.....i only asked paddy to unban him since there was no actual proof.....i told paddy to find proof and then ban nothing less nothing more

3rd as far as pfk....very fucked up since we all stuck up for his reforming and changing....everyone can change and deserves a 2nd chance....but not a 3rd....sorry if i am a sucker for forgiveness and 2nd chances but i know in real life i have wanted some 2nd chances and not gotten them.....i do unto others as i want done unto me so i give out 2nd chances ..... if i get burned or i am wrong so be it...but at least i can sleep at night knowing i am the good person

4th obsense i told you to get it back many times even if you trusted him or w/e since he is not your real friend...i only let people who have proven to return items or pay back items use mine and even then really no one other then felix and john have gotten uber shit from me.....i am sorry for your loss and i will do what i can to get the items back.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

LMAO is this for real? IS THIS FOR REAL? i mean i RMBED I POSTED AGAINST HIM LIKE WITH SOOOO MUCH HATE N PPL WERE DEFENDING HIM(one of them being TEZ) SO YEAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS WHAT U GET FOR NOT LISTENING TO ME BIATCHES HAHAH!

Banned

Indeed.

I&#39;m sorry but this was gross negligence on part of U_k, Tez and the guy that got scammed. You had a good amount of respectable, trustable people pointing fingers at him, but you all put your hands on your ears. Whoever trusts a person that has scammed more than 3 people has to have a bit off in the head.
    I remember someone even linked to the threads in koranking, in response to the &#39;you got no proof&#39; rants.

Btw where&#39;s tez? Wasn&#39;t he like his prime advocate? Wonder what it&#39;s like to have such a backfire made public. [/b]

its ok i am man enough to admit i was mistaken or fooled by someone as well and it hurt me more that he was this way and betrayed my trust and obsenes more then what he took i think
    trust>cs+7 or +6 :unsure:

i was at work and with kids so i havent answered not cause i was hiding

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast