Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected]

This is a discussion on Playingforkeeps/Gillette/PFK/[email protected] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It is amazing. So many people know so much, so so much about gillette, and all the scams he has ...
Page: 8

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

It is amazing. So many people know so much, so so much about gillette, and all the scams he has run.

It all comes together now....

But we cant just talk about it all day.

What comes next?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Banned

URM, HI LETS REFRESH OUR MEMORY

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...66215&st=60[/b]

whats your point :blink: ...i said i wouldnt get scammed by him if he was a scammer and i didnt...i told obsene to get his shit back just in case many times.....obs said "no he is my friend i trust him and you only with my account" i said "ok"

the point being u should shut up if u don't know anything? :huh: u defending him has led ppl to be misunderstood. u accepting him into UK and not hearing MY advice, is obsene's loss. now tell me, do i really need to explain more? :huh:

this is what happens when ppl don't listen to me. period.

2nd paddy was right as far as him being a scammer and i do apologize for saying he wasnt but i dont say sorry for paddy banning him then with no proof.....i only asked paddy to unban him since there was no actual proof.....i told paddy to find proof and then ban nothing less nothing more[/b]
    if there is no proof left due to it being deleted, what more do we have to rely on other than trust in those put in the position to do so?

if charlie187 came back to these forums but we'd wiped our backlog of post, would i have to wait until he did something shitty again before i would be allowed to ban him? Of course not, some things we have to put down to common sense and trust the people put there to protect the users of this forum. Yet in cases like this it amuses me that due to a lack of trust on behalf of those 'Paddy critic's' some poor person got scammed. Funny how i still come out the bad guy, but i'll take the label if it means i am upholding my position correctly.

I don't think people are unappreciative of the donations you make towards this website tez, but as a normal member you must achknowledge the pressure you placed on whoever it was that eventually unbanned Gilette, and not just you, the whole of utopian knights, but those that led to his unbanning, are undoubtably responsible for the series of events that have occured, and they have to accept that.

I must point out, i see alot more people here saying 'i told you so' than i saw leaping to my defence when the flames were pouring in my direction when i banned him. Nice to see the glory hunters out in force, keep up the good work

Banned

n u think that is really going to make a difference?

theres always going to be a "friend" of bens / gillette or what ever he calls his ncs, who will be in here and standing up for him, be it Tez and the UK guys, or the next poor buggers that get lumberd with him.[/b]

you really that close minded....when he joined clan i didnt know who he was....it wasnt till about 4 months later i found out and by then he had gained out trust and he had done alot of good in clan.

if i knew he was gillette from day one i prob would not have given him a chance but he already did so much to contridict what he had done in the past or what all said he did in the past

i also still have yet to see any proof of his scams from before...i only see this one cause i know it to be fact

but w/e

get new servers and take ko4life there i could care less...i dont abuse my powers ever and i dont ask for anything in return or any special treatment for me or any of my friends...i only ask for mods to be fair and judge with proof....so if that makes me wrong the w/e

Nice to see the glory hunters out in force, keep up the good work[/b]
    no problem cunt :P well of a mod. normally. =x

Gotta agree with cava tbh, some ppl just doesnt deserve 2nd chance or any trust at all (still cant understand why ppl trust him after all these scammin stories hes been involved). A scammin story seldom comes out of nowhere, and if u see the scammer name more than 1 time, then somethin certainly smells.. common sense tez.. not everythin can be proved with soild hard proof

Banned

if there is no proof left due to it being deleted, what more do we have to rely on other than trust in those put in the position to do so?

if charlie187 came back to these forums but we'd wiped our backlog of post, would i have to wait until he did something shitty again before i would be allowed to ban him? Of course not, some things we have to put down to common sense and trust the people put there to protect the users of this forum. Yet in cases like this it amuses me that due to a lack of trust on behalf of those 'Paddy critic's' some poor person got scammed. Funny how i still come out the bad guy, but i'll take the label if it means i am upholding my position correctly.

I don't think people are unappreciative of the donations you make towards this website tez, but as a normal member you must achknowledge the pressure you placed on whoever it was that eventually unbanned Gilette, and not just you, the whole of utopian knights, but those that led to his unbanning, are undoubtably responsible for the series of events that have occured, and they have to accept that.

I must point out, i see alot more people here saying 'i told you so' than i saw leaping to my defence when the flames were pouring in my direction when i banned him. Nice to see the glory hunters out in force, keep up the good work[/b]
    paddy i still stick to my guns...inocent until proven guilty......i asked u to show me proof or people who got scamed by him beyond a shadow of doubt.....there was 2 people who said "he might have" but were not 100% sure....i cant beleive that to be a 100% clear certainty

i do amit i was wrong about him but not wrong about my position in advocating people without proof....i still stick to that and i will always ask for proof positive

IIIIIIIIIII ..... lol....next time i listen to what you say ok in anything...tell me the world is flat and it is ok...lol

Banned

Gotta agree with cava tbh, some ppl just doesnt deserve 2nd chance or any trust at all (still cant understand why ppl trust him after all these scammin stories hes been involved). A scammin story seldom comes out of nowhere, and if u see the scammer name more than 1 time, then somethin certainly smells.. common sense tez.. not everythin can be proved with soild hard proof[/b]

so oj is in jail right? :lol:

Dark_sith

you really that close minded....when he joined clan i didnt know who he was....it wasnt till about 4 months later i found out and by then he had gained out trust and he had done alot of good in clan.[/b]
    alot of good things lol he was the biggest clan bank scammer in U_K he told everybody what he got the funny part is I never trusted the guy lol and when me and him boss hunted i was always the PL because he might take it and run 0bsene it sucks that you got your shit scammed but everybody warned you guys...

Banned

if charlie187 came back to these forums but we'd wiped our backlog of post, would i have to wait until he did something shitty again before i would be allowed to ban him?[/b]
    acutally no your right u wouldnt have to cause i have solid proof still of him scamming someone....you see my point

if i didnt and no one else did then NO you cant ban him for it but you can not trust him

Banned

alot of good things lol he was the biggest clan bank scammer in U_K he told everybody what he got the funny part is I never trusted the guy lol and when me and him boss hunted i was always the PL because he might take it and run 0bsene it sucks that you got your shit scammed but everybody warned you guys...[/b]

kinda ironic you worry about him scamming our clan bank when the only one that ever did in UK history was you

u know what, i'll drop this. because i don't wanna be too much of a bitch atm. h34r: i just hope everyone learns the tip of "there is no smoke without fire(or issit no fire without smoke?w/e)" good night n be more vigilant nxt time kk :huh:

acutally no your right u wouldnt have to cause i have solid proof still of him scamming someone....you see my point

if i didnt and no one else did then NO you cant ban him for it but you can not trust him[/b]

wait... what?

before i ban someone I need to give you solid proof? Tez, i don't think i do see your point actually. As a normal member i need not prove anything to you. I had solid evidence enough myself in order to ban him... ya'll had your little hissy fit, moan moan moan... and bam, look where we are now

remember last time this happened and you had your view on whassup?... and lets see were we are sat on that one...

come on just open your eyes to the facf that if you expect to be treated as a normal user i do not have to prove anything to you

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast