Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

playspan question..

This is a discussion on playspan question.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yesterday i bought 1600 g1 credits at like 8pm and why does it still say ''on hold'' ? as i ...
Page: 1

frostnova

yesterday i bought 1600 g1 credits at like 8pm and why does it still say ''on hold'' ? as i speak? does it take 24 hours exactly?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

They want to verify the purchase i guess. I think Playspan is crap....use ShatteredCrystal.com

Hampster

ShatteredCrystal.com = best

Hey cutie Senior Member

u cant buy plat premium through shatterdcrystal

magnified

playspan sucks

Vicious

u cant buy plat premium through shatterdcrystal [/b]
    http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/index.php/...s/knight_online

yesterday i bought 1600 g1 credits at like 8pm and why does it still say ''on hold'' ? as i speak? does it take 24 hours exactly?[/b]
    i've been on hold for 5 days now with no signs of progress

Hey cutie Senior Member

yeah you can buy now, i just bought it a couple of minutes before u showed link

Hampster

cant buy premium with creditcard anymore through pus?

hehe they ask 2 many questions on your first purchase...they caught me lying so they told me to email when my mom is home. Little Homo's!

hehe they ask 2 many questions on your first purchase...they caught me lying so they told me to email when my mom is home. Little Homo's![/b]
    lol
    they asked my name, where i live, type of payment i used, wheres the nearest hospital, shopping area, freeway/highway
    takes few min though

frostnova

well i just confirmed it again, so that could be the reason? now i am just waiting for there confirm on there behalf.

Dude my mom dont understand English 2 much. so they asked her for the nearest Hospital and my mom replied "tops"...tops is a fucking supermarket...i said "mom they said Hospital" and the guy heard me and was like "mam you cannot have anyone help you with these questions, please answer them yourself"....

frostnova

this is for shattered crystal right? they phone for confirmation?, what does playspan do? just wait 24 hours?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

this is for shattered crystal right? they phone for confirmation?, what does playspan do? just wait 24 hours?[/b]
    Yeah, you gotta wait around 24 hours and also reply to the email they sent you.
    Just confirm to them in your reply email as follows; I, [your name], has purchased [what you bought] on [the date] via [payment method].
    And I agree, Shattered Crystal > Play Span, even though SC is more expensive, it's on the spot delivery (once your done with the phone confirmation that is).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast