Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

playspan question..

This is a discussion on playspan question.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yesterday i bought 1600 g1 credits at like 8pm and why does it still say ''on hold'' ? as i ...
Page: 2

Banned

yesterday i bought 1600 g1 credits at like 8pm and why does it still say ''on hold'' ? as i speak? does it take 24 hours exactly?[/b]
    u must wait 24 hours until ur pp be checked and confirmed the payment

after that just login on your account and check the KESN

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Playspan is crap...they claimed that my Paypal wasn't verified when indeed it's been Verified for over 2 years...

sexycomboot

my friend baught a plat prem code.. hasnt recieved it.. sais its "on hold" been over 1 weak now, bb 35$.

maxbg

I have a question. After you bought premium through shatteredcrystal, they confirmed the payment and sent you ESN code/pw do i have to use them right away or i can wait no matter how much time i want untill i use it? Because i bought myself plat prem for the new server but since they didn't released it with that patch i guess it will take a while and i would like to have my full prem when it comes out.

Hampster

I have a question. After you bought premium through shatteredcrystal, they confirmed the payment and sent you ESN code/pw do i have to use them right away or i can wait no matter how much time i want untill i use it? Because i bought myself plat prem for the new server but since they didn't released it with that patch i guess it will take a while and i would like to have my full prem when it comes out.[/b]
    you can use it after 5 years too or untill k2 remove KESN :P

Playspan is crap...they claimed that my Paypal wasn't verified when indeed it's been Verified for over 2 years...[/b]
    And, I could only buy 1 thing with playspan.. It told me I allready used this paypal account :blink:

::JR::

i got this" If you believe your order has been voided in error, please contact the merchant ([email protected]).: :S

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Bro listen to me..stop using Playspan. Just get your refund and go to ShatteredCrystal. I made my purchase and i got the item nearly 1 hour later np. Just with your first purchase, you have to answer quite some questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12