Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PlaySpan - Waist of time!!!!!!

This is a discussion on PlaySpan - Waist of time!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MrOverYou Instead of arguing with the guy you should of calmed down and take your paypal and ...
Page: 2

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOverYou View Post
    Instead of arguing with the guy you should of calmed down and take your paypal and transmit them to him like the # of confirmation of the order and everything. Next time either buy with CC or dont buy at all like i do , purchase In-game cash from trusties using your paypal and buy Pus items in-game... Best way to work this out
    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    As much as i agree with this comment, it's still spam.

topic maker -> agreed, playspan can suck my balls, but being immature on live support doesn't help your case either
    there are other places such as offgamers or shatteredcrystal that u can try
    That is the 5th time in talking to them, over 3 days. I started calm and got more and more annoyed everytime they give the same automated respones and no real answer. Guess you can mix imaturity up with with being angery. They clearly dont offer any help, so why should i treat them any differantly in conversation?

Thanks i will try offgammers i didnt no about them, as for shattered crystal they seem just as much of a joke company, as there always out of stock. In fact the only thing that is in stock in bronze prem lol. Its like K2 dont want my money.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    As much as i agree with this comment, it's still spam.

topic maker -> agreed, playspan can suck my balls, but being immature on live support doesn't help your case either
    there are other places such as offgamers or shatteredcrystal that u can try
    this.

Like what would you expect if you said that in the supermarket, they would kick you the very next minute for being such an ass.

It is simple, you dont like their service, they dont take your money (its not like they took it and wont process your order), USE ANOTHER SERVICE, like shatteredcrystal. If you go to a store and the prices are really expensive, you dont bash your head agains the wall and buy stuff there, you go look for another store.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I had 1 problem of decline payments before few months , that happend after i spent over 200$ on kc while moving clan nation .
    After a week the problem solved and seems to be its all cool now .

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    this.

Like what would you expect if you said that in the supermarket, they would kick you the very next minute for being such an ass.

It is simple, you dont like their service, they dont take your money (its not like they took it and wont process your order), USE ANOTHER SERVICE, like shatteredcrystal. If you go to a store and the prices are really expensive, you dont bash your head agains the wall and buy stuff there, you go look for another store.
    And are they not providing a service agreed with K2 as to proving a alternate payment method to click and buy, they make money off K2 but are not proving the service i and it seems many others are wanting to purchase, and as ive said you go and look a shattered crystal and see that you can only buy bronze prem, as every other option is so called "out of stock". So untill i found about offgamers, that left only playspan, hence all the agrovation. Of couse if i had a multitude of payment methods i would as you say "go to another store" but when there are 2 stores one is retarded the other outta stock .....

Banned

playspan is fuqqed up in the last 3months...

It's waste not waist.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    It's waste not waist.
    lol, thought of that the first time i read the title

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    It's waste not waist.
    out of all my text you reply with a spelling mistake, thanks proffesor

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    let's not start flaming each other - any new posts not related to topic will be deleted

Hey, it was a joke.

Let me give you a tip. Those people who you talk on chat are people that are helping you. Talking bad to them will only make them angry. If you piss them off they won't be willing to help you. The problem is not caused by that person.

When you buy anything from a website make sure to be patient. I've had problems with playspan and other pages but it was always resolved.

Just try being more mature. If they like you they will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    Offgamers ftw. Playspan sux.

btw you spelled "waste" wrong lul.
    Try read the topic before replying that was already mentioned 1 time, So what he made a mistake lol.

I've had problems with shattered I had a wrong name in my paypal so everytime they phoned me they asked for that name and I said that name is not avaliable and they refunded it lol.

I had an issue with playspan also. I purchased enough KC to buy exp prem, I received an error msg saying try again later. I tried 2 more times and got the same error (they had my credit card saved on file and this was the reason for the error). They triple charged me and when I went into the live support. Their live support told me I was shit outta luck, but not to worry cuz the code never expire...

Then I mention complaining to the BBB...5 minutes later my money was refunded and I had a full apology. I still filed a complaint w/ the BBB and unlike K2, I received a response from the company via mail within days apologizing for what happened.

Banned

This topic needs to get on track or die.

And, oh yah......*Professor*

get.that.money

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    This topic needs to get on track or die.

And, oh yah......*Professor*
    Haha...damn that's funny

i don't know about you
    but im dealing with them many many times

take this pic

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

still there is page 2
    and most of them are 3200 kc

PS: im not crasy to buy all those
    but i have many friends buying through me ha ha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast