Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PlaySpan - Waist of time!!!!!!

This is a discussion on PlaySpan - Waist of time!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've had the same problem several times, even tho I talked to them kindly they responsed the same crap, all ...
Page: 3

I've had the same problem several times, even tho I talked to them kindly they responsed the same crap, all I had to do is go to the bank and they got my money back, and yeah same problem with CC or Paypal, i guess they ran out of codes but that's not a reason to take my money anyway they should be telling how many codes they have in stock, so maybe we can avoid this stupid problem.

I have no idea why my previous post was deleted...

But anyways.... i'll re-address my previous post in a more literal fashion then.

Playspan, from my personal experience has created more problems than it has solved, ergo, my failed transactions with Playspan outweigh my successful transactions.

I suggest buying ESN codes from Offgamers instead.

Why?
    Because i have had no problems that haven't been fixed by them in less than an hour.
    1) they offer these 24/7 chat box thingy where a real representative fixes your problem right at the spot.
    2) Offgamers accepts almost all payment methods (whereas Playspan doesn't - debit cards)

I don't work for them or anything so i don't see any conflict in interests...just trying to help a fellow gamer out

WingsOfAltair

hope it doesn't happen to me xD sry for the lame reply just want 50 posts so bad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123