Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PLEASE

This is a discussion on PLEASE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all i just wanted to say that see i am a turk but when taking the piss out of ...
Page: 1

Destroyer_Master

Default PLEASE

Hi all i just wanted to say that see i am a turk but when taking the piss out of turks i dont care i take the piss as well lol because i know alot of Dickheads that do everything to make the game bad but please guys the one thing turks dont do is to take the piss out of someones religon please guys all i ask for is to think before u say something about a reiligon

:wub: <3 all legit players

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Reglion has no place in computer games

Destroyer_Master

Originally posted by Felix
    yep thats why i wana know why people take the piss out of our reilgon let me tell u something Allah is islams god so turks are muslims and that our god and when someone takes the piss out of our god it affends us very badly

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Destroyer_Master)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    yep thats why i wana know why people take the piss out of our reilgon let me tell u something Allah is islams god so turks are muslims and that our god and when someone takes the piss out of our god it affends us very badly[/b]
    No one cares :rollseyes:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Destroyer_Master)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    yep thats why i wana know why people take the piss out of our reilgon let me tell u something Allah is islams god so turks are muslims and that our god and when someone takes the piss out of our god it affends us very badly[/b]
    so u think for every turk that asks a person to fack his mather that person isn't offended? get a grip, you guys aren't the only one. god.

and geez why this topic AGAIN. you must be plain retarded to keep starting stuffs like this it WON'T GO INTO PEOPLE's HEAD

Rampage

Default Re: PLEASE

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master
    Hi all i just wanted to say that see i am a turk but when taking the piss out of turks i dont care i take the piss as well lol because i know alot of Dickheads that do everything to make the game bad but please guys the one thing turks dont do is to take the piss out of someones religon please guys all i ask for is to think before u say something about a reiligon *

:wub: <3 all legit players
    So you don't care if someone say shit about your race... dont care about mom but wooo Allah is the one.

OLD1953

Turkey does not have an official religon. Ataturk set it up that way, and it is still that way.

However, 99% are Muslim, true enough.

I completely agree Felix, religion has no place at all in computer games. It is stupid to insult a religion, but why get mad if someone does insult it? Just brush it off ur shoulder like Americans do. I would think allah would want people to act mature and not go crazy like psyco bitches when someone offends their religion.

just brush it off

Rampage

fuk christianism... evryones gonna cry soon.

Originally posted by Rampage
    fuk christianism... evryones gonna cry soon.
    gm ban plýs

ANZAC_Mondane

mm,, it sometimes backfire back to them,, i had a Turk say, ,Fak your Mother adn Fuck you God,, after i killed him in abyss,, as he was a Kosper ^_^

I just said,, Whats God? ,, Srry i dont Beleive in FaryTales ,, adn he even got More mad B) .. ,, i dotn care what anyone beleives in,, i dotn jstu Pm adn tell them there Turk God is gay ect ,, But zzzzz .. they like to Give it to Other people but get Upset if we say anything...

jason_dinamyte

fuk bush

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u DO realize turks have been saying fuck jesus loooooooooooooooooong before any english speaking player said fuck allah, right?

as well as saying fuck ur sister ur mom ur dad ur dog ur brother ur anything

Terrorblade

EVERY Religion sux, it only makes differences between ppl ...

Cadence96

fuk pikaism

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast