Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PLEASE

This is a discussion on PLEASE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Rampage fuk christianism... evryones gonna cry soon. FUCK YOU!!...
Page: 2

Kav

Originally posted by Rampage
    fuk christianism... evryones gonna cry soon.
    FUCK YOU!!

ANZAC_Mondane

Originally posted by jason_dinamyte
    fuk bush
    :lol:

Thats what i get alot ,, they think well,, if im not Turkish,, they Think im American ,, lol,, they gotta learn ther are More Countrys in the World than Turkey and USA ,,,, But i do agree with the Bush Comment

tolgahan

everybody tries to find the best word the pisses off others and use it.
    so if u r smart enoug ,u dont eat these

Originally posted by Cadence96
    fuk pikaism
    lol

@fuk bush
    i dont think george dubya bush is a religeon

fuk pikaism
    Now you've gone too far. Religious crusade!

Back on topic. I have a proposition for you. If you can get EVERY SINGLE TURK to completely stop fucking my mother/sister/dog/cat/grandma etc, I will personally get every single English speaking player to never say "fuck Allah" ever again. Sound good?

Too bad for you, it'll never happen. The immature kids from Turkey insist upon insulting when someone says something they don't understand in a different language. Someone brought up the idea that the language barrier was the biggest thing influencing the Turkish people to "hate" us. If thats the case, I suggest you either A) learn the language or B) don't complain. I don't see nesma, for example, complaining when I say a word on IRC he does not understand. He simply asks me what the word means and everything is great. If Turkish people did that, I highly doubt they'd be hated as much as they are now.

Don_alfiere

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Destroyer_Master)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    Reglion has no place in computer games
    yep thats why i wana know why people take the piss out of our reilgon let me tell u something Allah is islams god so turks are muslims and that our god and when someone takes the piss out of our god it affends us very badly[/b]
    Because it is the only way to drive you crazy.

Pissing out about *your* mother seems not working...

kingscaar

again its not your place to decide whos right and whos wrong, the muslims have their faith, and because the amercian media blows everything out of proportion allot of ppl misunderstand everything. For example the fact that people go to heaven when killing ppl in the name of god. That is not true... i looked it up and there are circumstances... and its only when defending the prophet or defending your life, or the life of another person, this also goes in saying we are not the ones to judge who goes to heaven or hell. And another muslims believe in the same god as christians, and also believe in jesus, just to note if u pay attention to the 10 commandments it says something like Thou shall not associate any1 with god... if u want a proper quote pm me ill get it, another example of where misunderstanding can go bad

Don_alfiere

fuk pikaism

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cadence96
    fuk pikaism
    lol

@fuk bush
    i dont think george dubya bush is a religeon[/b]
    for turks... yes is a religion..

kingscaar

its immature to make insults at another, even more immature to reply with another

yes i do insult turks, because they lure on me and are gay

but the best thing to do is turn around and walk away

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by kingscaar
    the best thing to do is turn around and walk away
    The only problem is that in this game if u turn around and walk away you have 99.99 % chances to bump into another retarded turk.

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by jimfujitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimfujitsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kingscaar
    the best thing to do is turn around and walk away
    The only problem is that in this game if u turn around and walk away you have 99.99 % chances to bump into another retarded turk.[/b]
    ahahahaah PWNT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DarkFlare

Originally posted by kingscaar
    its immature to make insults at another, even more immature to reply with another

yes i do insult turks, because they lure on me and are gay

but the best thing to do is turn around and walk away

hahahha puuuusssssyyy

yea i said what u gonna do ill ee u in arena biattch ^_^

ANZAC_Mondane

<_< As you Know by Now,, there is a New wave of Kospers ,, So Yes,, i Kill him,,, first time it was all Turkish,, then i said ENGLISH ,, then he Came Down and i killed him again ,, and this is the Crap we have to Deal With alot ,,, yet,, Like i said before,, they get all Upset if we say anying and swear they are all good ,, I dont Mention anything about ther God,, Our God Crap,, but,,, zzzz ,, This Jerk was Caught Kosping and Payed the Death penaly for Cheating,, If they Cant Live without Cheating :angry:

Destroyer_Master

see i tell you all i am a turk but i have fucking beaten the shit out of alot of turks lol when they say something to me i dont like i find them in turkey and u know what happens after :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast