people selling stackable items

This is a discussion on people selling stackable items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is it just me or there can be still some form of abuse about SOME stackable items like 3-4 months ...
Page: 1

Default people selling stackable items

is it just me or there can be still some form of abuse about SOME stackable items

like 3-4 months ago, there was a dude selling like tons of "fragments" to make cursed weapon. everyday, he got them all, wtf it take 1 hour farming to have 3-4 of those dropping.

these past 2-3 months, there is 3 guys selling and always having everyday about 200-450 giga frag, krowaz cube, nightmare crystal, cuff binder and scarlet items. And i know they sell it because i see the amount and it goes down.

(people from pathos would recongnize them : KoSign, WanMe and WanMe1)

i know i am rlb player but i assume you cant gatter That much

i am wondering if you guys see this type of activity because there is no possible way to get 200 krowaz cube within a night. (EVERY time)

thanks for constructive comment in order to make it clear.

Few theorys.
    1. group of legit players that just farm all day (this thought is pretty lolable though)
    2. group of k0xpers that just farm all day at multiple k0xp spots. this is essentially their merch char

(#2 makes sense to me ^^)

MindlessHobo

zomg botters farming stackables? </sarcasm>