Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Please DO read this! K2 finally gave redemption to me!

This is a discussion on Please DO read this! K2 finally gave redemption to me! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well as i mentioned before if the account was sold to someone and i got his items i would be ...
Page: 3

well as i mentioned before if the account was sold to someone and i got his items i would be happy to help him cuz im not a scammer
    tho im 100% sure that he kept on playing :P

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    the guy who scammed you probably sold the char and you probably just did that to some legit player or something else.
    i doubt that if he scammed for the account he would actually sell it with out scamming again.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

what goes around comes around

KontactPlodez

*waits for the post about this char in the cheaters section*

well Kontact you will wait really long time for this cuz i have screen shots of the conv i had on msn with the person who scammed me along with his name here on ko4life.If he dares to fack with me and call me a scammer i will post them here.

Quote Originally Posted by daddids View Post
    well Kontact you will wait really long time for this cuz i have screen shots of the conv i had on msn with the person who scammed me along with his name here on ko4life.If he dares to fack with me and call me a scammer i will post them here.
    should just post them anyway... he scammed you, fuck him.
    will also do others a favour so they dont make the same mistake by trading with him

KontactPlodez

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    should just post them anyway... he scammed you, fuck him.
    will also do others a favour so they dont make the same mistake by trading with him
    Agree

Especially if you know that the person who scammed you is the person you got the account back from. There is a cheaters section and a hall of shame for a reason, these idiots deserve their names posted here!

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Happy for you to get your char back...but search for who was playing,with that char before u took it back so u can give him his items back

Andd Karma strikes again !!! It realy good to see posts like tht cuz ive been thru wht uve been thru tho i can never get my accnt back cuz of no esn code or dob etc. It would be much more appreciated if u post wht u told to k2, i mean the way u wrote the ticket. Gratz again

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by daddids View Post
    So, 3 months ago i tried to sell my account to a polish guy.
    He finally scammed me and run away with my account.
    Anyone else find his timeline suspicious?

How does he scam you when you obviously gave him the entire account info. The only reason you would do that is if he payed you.

You didnt mention a chargeback but in any case it looks like you intended to scam him anyway.

This is why I dont buy accounts.... all accounts can be retrieved from the original owner and there is no proving that you got scammed because once the account is gone you think it got "hacked" not "scammed"

but in the rare case you arent bragging about your loot, it's a good deal.

KontactPlodez

75 >>> 79 in 3 months seems rather suspicious as well, but if he's a scammer and spending that kind of cash on gear he's probably nolyfing it on ko too.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

lol, spell turned against the sorcerer or w/e u call it. anyways i also dont think that he sold the account, bet he was dumb enough to move his scammed stuff to that acc and play in there, or just keep it there till he could sell, glad to hear that u avenged him.

MINO, when he was about to buy my acc he asked if he could log in to see if the char exists and has the items mentioned.I gave him but i forgot that the rest of the info of the account were more than easy to find.5 Mins later i log in,everything ok but like 1 hour later everything was gone.
    He didnt pay me any money whatsoever

Banned Senior Member

Then you should have given him a screenshot, or shown him in-game like any other normal KO player would have done.

This just sounds like a preemptive attack on a possible accusation.... but no one has accused you of scamming so im gonna drop my own assumptions.

would love to see screenshots though, cant brag without those

no offense but whats sus to me is why you havnt posted those ss's and shit that you say you have :/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast