Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Please help me, i am duper

This is a discussion on Please help me, i am duper within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by _i_ Did u see what i mean with "sick"? You all have a perfect ability on spamming. ...
Page: 3

blackholesun

Originally posted by _i_
    Did u see what i mean with "sick"? You all have a perfect ability on spamming. Just stfu if you dont have something to say about topic. *

I have a life, dont worry about mine. u better get your own.

You are losers and i am winner B) *

S> any items on Diez. *

Just pm me in game (if you know who i am) or here. Only U$D or €uro or Turkish Lira *
    you know what u better check the bosphorous depth ok ?
    P.S : can I pay in shekels ? or in "you'reAretard " Lira is better ? xD

DieWithMyKiss

Don't give this shithead anymore attention then you already have.

i hope you got the attention you wanted by making this topic -_-

sweetums

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by sweetums+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetums)
    Originally posted by lutz
    Originally posted by sweetums
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetums

first of all my 43 WARRIOR, i dont believe he HAS thrust
    and second, is like 740ap

and i would use my BP to kill him, wel...if i meant, kill him in the game

Wow, you're serious? Your LEET Level 53 BP? :OOOOOOo

leeter then buying an account...

Seriously, if you actually played Diez and didn't suck, you'd know I leveled it basically on Apostles and Golems. Give up your lies, you know absolutely nothing about Diez, seriously. Been playing Diez since day 1.

And you'd also know I'm probably the only one on Diez that hasn't spent a
    cent on Knights Online, mostly because I don't have a PayPal account -_-' Hence why I don't have a glowy Mirage Sword yet =(
    hey, im not the one who said i bought my account, and yes, u did say it

and, also, im real sure u played since day 1 and never knew arrow shower was at 55 and there was a 40SD shield
    wut else dont u kno that i can teach u?
    and, if i actually played diez? wtf server u think im on?

no, im srry, i lied, i really play on edana...
    and im srry that i lvl slow
    considering ive gone thru 40 diff char's in a time period of about 1 1/2 years
    also, stopped playing for about 6 or more months

and come on, since day 1 and 63?
    if i had played since day 1 and didnt take so much time off the game, id be alot higher then 63

lmao at i kno nothing about diez, plz dont flatter urself[/b]
    are you kidding me child? You've gone through 40 accounts in 1 and a half year and all of your chars are still below 50? Apparently, if you played since day 1, your char will be above 63. Diez has been open about how long? bit more than 2 years? Geez child, you know nothing. You have no credibility in this game at all. please dont parasite me pleaseeeee[/b][/quote]
    2 above 50
    52 or 51 rogue cant remeber, i had that about....2 or 3 months b4 i stopped playing for 6 months
    and then it got hacked/stolen, etc.
    so 2 chars above 51
    and the rest above 40
    and i kno alot more about this game then u think i do

also, i really didnt think having credibility in an online GAME was a good thing....

stevouk

Originally posted by Unholy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Unholy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_i_
    Did u see what i mean with "sick"? You all have a perfect ability on spamming. Just stfu if you dont have something to say about topic. *

I have a life, dont worry about mine. u better get your own.

You are losers and i am winner B) *
    Yeah yeah we can see ur life here from the things u wrote.. oh shit we can also see ur iq and even eq too fucking moron. ur just a fucking duper maybe ur not even capable of that and ur lieing. lemme tell u one thing...

senin anani bacini velveleni sikim mina kodugumun orospu cocugu götünü siktigiminin piçi sabah sabah delirttin amına kodugumun görmemiş kompleksli itogluiti. duper olmana flnda diil sırf bunları yapıpta iyi bi bok yemiş gibi altini cize cize bu yabancilarin arasinda turkum demene sinirleniyorum it dölü. sen turklugu yücelttigini saniyosan senin bin kere götünü sikim babasi gavatin piç oglu.[/b]
    Pwnt? lol

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by sweetums+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetums)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    Originally posted by lutz
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetums

first of all my 43 WARRIOR, i dont believe he HAS thrust
    and second, is like 740ap

and i would use my BP to kill him, wel...if i meant, kill him in the game

Wow, you're serious? Your LEET Level 53 BP? :OOOOOOo

leeter then buying an account...

Seriously, if you actually played Diez and didn't suck, you'd know I leveled it basically on Apostles and Golems. Give up your lies, you know absolutely nothing about Diez, seriously. Been playing Diez since day 1.

And you'd also know I'm probably the only one on Diez that hasn't spent a
    cent on Knights Online, mostly because I don't have a PayPal account -_-' Hence why I don't have a glowy Mirage Sword yet =(

hey, im not the one who said i bought my account, and yes, u did say it

and, also, im real sure u played since day 1 and never knew arrow shower was at 55 and there was a 40SD shield
    wut else dont u kno that i can teach u?
    and, if i actually played diez? wtf server u think im on?

no, im srry, i lied, i really play on edana...
    and im srry that i lvl slow
    considering ive gone thru 40 diff char's in a time period of about 1 1/2 years
    also, stopped playing for about 6 or more months

and come on, since day 1 and 63?
    if i had played since day 1 and didnt take so much time off the game, id be alot higher then 63

lmao at i kno nothing about diez, plz dont flatter urself
    are you kidding me child? You've gone through 40 accounts in 1 and a half year and all of your chars are still below 50? Apparently, if you played since day 1, your char will be above 63. Diez has been open about how long? bit more than 2 years? Geez child, you know nothing. You have no credibility in this game at all. please dont parasite me pleaseeeee[/b]
    2 above 50
    52 or 51 rogue cant remeber, i had that about....2 or 3 months b4 i stopped playing for 6 months
    and then it got hacked/stolen, etc.
    so 2 chars above 51
    and the rest above 40
    and i kno alot more about this game then u think i do

also, i really didnt think having credibility in an online GAME was a good thing....[/b][/quote]

rofl who hacks a lvl 52? And if you've been here since the start of Diez, you should have a lvl 65+.

sweetums

^ i didnt say i have been...
    i said around 1 1/2 years
    and i also said
    ive had over 30-40 chars that ive played
    and i also said, i stopped playing for about 6 months

add that up, and u get lvl 53
    also, i have said, once i hit 51, i start dying like a bitch

TunaFishyMe

first of all, there is nothing wrong with having credibility in the game. People play a game not to be a noob all the time. They dont go though 40 characters and still havent done a master quest yet. I play a game to try to be one of the top players so as i progress, I learn more about the game. Those who are better, i believe their words and accept their advice.

Second of all, you are making yourself look like an idiot by making excuses. Stop trying to diss my sexy lutz and everyone will go on happily igoring you.

Killgannon

I figured i'd put my two cents in as well:

BLAHHHHHHH RRRRRGG BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH YABBLE.

And to think, what I just said was close to the most valueable thing said in this topic.

</flame></topic>

PS: Dupers suck.

FatM4n

little advice my friend
    Play 1 char and go 62+ and start enjoy the game

sweetums

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    first of all, there is nothing wrong with having credibility in the game. *People play a game not to be a noob all the time. *They dont go though 40 characters and still havent done a master quest yet. *I play a game to try to be one of the top players so as i progress, I learn more about the game. *Those who are better, i believe their words and accept their advice. *

Second of all, you are making yourself look like an idiot by making excuses. *Stop trying to diss my sexy lutz and everyone will go on happily igoring you.
    having credibility in a game, is not good for ur real life credibility, cuz it just shows u have nothing else to do but play video games, and ur a loser
    and...i dont get it, ppl play a game to not be a noob all the time?
    so, in real life, ur a noob, unless u play games...
    reason i went thhru so many char's is because i was trying to find the one i like most, or the one i was best at
    and also, had 3 in every server, i can be a very unsure person sometimes
    thats 1 reason why ive reskilled/restatted over 25 times since lvl 51

srry guys, that i dont play all day everyday just to get good
    some of us go outside
    for the winter ya, i played all day everyday, but BARELY played this game
    im only on all day everyday on cold days
    so that doesnt give me much time to lvl

and wut "excuses" do u see me using?

TunaFishyMe

<!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    first of all, there is nothing wrong with having credibility in the game. *People play a game not to be a noob all the time. *They dont go though 40 characters and still havent done a master quest yet. *I play a game to try to be one of the top players so as i progress, I learn more about the game. *Those who are better, i believe their words and accept their advice. *

Second of all, you are making yourself look like an idiot by making excuses. *Stop trying to diss my sexy lutz and everyone will go on happily igoring you.
    having credibility in a game, is not good for ur real life credibility, cuz it just shows u have nothing else to do but play video games, and ur a loser
    reason i went thhru so many char's is because i was trying to find the one i like most, or the one i was best at

some of us go outside

and wut "excuses" do u see me using?[/b]
    sorry child, you have no idea what life is about either. Being good at a game is not inversely proportional to how good you are at life. I am 19, I attend Queen's University, first year Electrical Engineering. I have a 4.0 GPA. I play basketball and soccer and I tutor same-year students in C. I don't go to clubbing or drinking because not having control of your body and puking all overself isnt my idea of a good time. I also enjoy long walks on the beach. I have a lvl 65 assassin, pretty well equipped. I have 160k np. This char is shared between my friend and I. Personally, I think I am doing relatively decent in the game and in life as well.

Im sorry you cannot succeed in either. I just find you idiotic when you think you have to be a loser to be good in a game. Look in the mirror, you play the same game. Whats the point of playing a game if you can't even do well in it? Why would you give up when you are so close to succeeding. Its the same as life. Unfortunately, you are too young/immature to know the real meaning of each.

sweetums

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by sweetums@

some of us go outside

sorry child, you have no idea what life is about either. Being good at a game is not inversely proportional to how good you are at life. I am 19, I attend Queen's University, first year Electrical Engineering. I have a 4.0 GPA. I play basketball and soccer and I tutor same-year students in C. I don't go to clubbing or drinking because not having control of your body and puking all overself isnt my idea of a good time. I also enjoy long walks on the beach. I have a lvl 65 assassin, pretty well equipped. I have 160k np. This char is shared between my friend and I. Personally, I think I am doing relatively decent in the game and in life as well.

Im sorry you cannot succeed in either. I just find you idiotic when you think you have to be a loser to be good in a game. Look in the mirror, you play the same game. Whats the point of playing a game if you can't even do well in it? Why would you give up when you are so close to succeeding. Its the same as life. Unfortunately, you are too young/immature to know the real meaning of each.[/b]
    first of all dont call me "child" ur 1 year older then me
    second, i never said ur a failure if u play video games
    and when did this become a personals ad?
    this aitn a dating site wtf r u thinkin?

and i said ur a loser if ur playing this 24/7
    and ya i do play the same game, that dont mean i play 24/7

and wuts the point of playing a game if u cant do well in it?
    for one thing i am doing good in it, i just dont play as much of 90% of u guys so i donbt lvl alot
    and the game was made TO HAVE FUN
    i have fun even if im not lvling
    and thats wut i do in real life as well, I HAVE FUN WITH IT

im not all serious and uptight
    i go out, chill with friends, someitmes have a few drinks
    ride my bike (i ride BMX another thing thats FUN)
    and i do wut i want

so dont act like u kno me, sayin i failed in life and shit
    none of u kno anything about me

"only god can judge me"-tupac shakur (75% of u probably never heard of him)

sexyface

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetums
    @

some of us go outside

Im sorry you cannot succeed in either. I just find you idiotic when you think you have to be a loser to be good in a game. Look in the mirror, you play the same game. Whats the point of playing a game if you can't even do well in it? Why would you give up when you are so close to succeeding. Its the same as life. Unfortunately, you are too young/immature to know the real meaning of each.[/b]
    first of all dont call me "child" ur 1 year older then me
    second, i never said ur a failure if u play video games
    and when did this become a personals ad?
    this aitn a dating site wtf r u thinkin?

and i said ur a loser if ur playing this 24/7
    and ya i do play the same game, that dont mean i play 24/7

and wuts the point of playing a game if u cant do well in it?
    for one thing i am doing good in it, i just dont play as much of 90% of u guys so i donbt lvl alot
    and the game was made TO HAVE FUN
    i have fun even if im not lvling
    and thats wut i do in real life as well, I HAVE FUN WITH IT

im not all serious and uptight
    i go out, chill with friends, someitmes have a few drinks
    ride my bike (i ride BMX another thing thats FUN)
    and i do wut i want

so dont act like u kno me, sayin i failed in life and shit
    none of u kno anything about me

"only god can judge me"-tupac shakur (75% of u probably never heard of him)[/b][/quote]

exactlly..."what's the point of playing a game if u cant do well in it?"
    u never had a char over lvl 60..
    so,... why are u still here?
    and mm,.. we do know who tupac is, u stinkin ass wipe

oh i <3 u lutz!! :wub:
    ur creamy :P

sweetums

i was quoting u when i said that u jackass
    the point of playign a game IS TO HAVE FUN

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast