Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Please read this .

This is a discussion on Please read this . within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; log onto msn gay <_<...
Page: 7

Banned Senior Member

log onto msn gay <_<

Originally posted by Cadence96
    50 hours without sleeping is insane, even if u are not playing or doing anything.... I don't think games must be considered as drugs, but are similar in the way if someone is not responsible its bcz he hadn't good education or has low mind-force to control himself, just like children in most cases...
    how about 76hours with taking about 5 or 6 30min sleeps? and that was job <_< yes i have done that and well it was afterall funny

gaming addiction may sound serious but its not so serious you think. how about working addiction thats serious. i know irl some people who are doing 10-16h days and after that they go home and continue working there.

wraith86

i used to live in the city and was always outside and active(ages 10-14) i was introduced to Diablo2 when i was about 11-12 and i had fun playing it and even more fun going to my friends house and playing it with them or reinacting some of the fights/scenes in Diablo2 in real life and also going to lan centers to play sometimes which was really fun. when we moved up into the desert where its a few miles before you get anywhere (10+miles to the mall) i played on the computer more because i missed my friends.. and there was a point when i played Diablo2 for 12-14 hours a day. my dad then bought 2 250 quads and i would always except 1 time(was really mad at my dad) go riding instead of playing the computer.we had to move again (farther away from my friends/things to do) and my dad ended selling my quads so besides going out and getting a drivers license which i did and passed it all easily i dont have anything to do really.. i find my computer "addiction" a mixture of not having direct access to a social life and wanting to escape reality which i often like to do and so do many other teens. but some teens(emos) cut their wrist and listen to bad music instead of having a virtual life(knightonline) so you gotta ask yourself whats more harmfull in some siuations i guess. but i will admit that i stay up longer and sometimes even dont sleep at all some nights because of the computer and i guess thats the part that takes control of me.

Diphosgene

cama arguing with u is completely pointless...we are both stubborn and it would lead to nowhere .

its hard to put what i think about this matter into words...its just with real friends u can do everything , go out , drink together , hang out together , talk about things , i mean...damn its hard to explain :
    what i say is if u have good friends irl it is just good for example when im hungry and i didnt take food from home , a rl friend will give me money so i can buy smth to eat...
    the only thing u can do with online friends is talk...no matter about what , but only talk , and communication is much far from only talking...
    cama everyone has its decisions ...
    ive known some very good virtual people i would share my life in talking with , but its nothing like rl friends for me...

wraith86

online friendships are more than just talking on many levels.

Diphosgene

im hearing ya...

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

whoever thinks that an online friendship is the same or more than a real life friendship is just fucked up... there's a big fat difference between talking to someone at his face than through a computer :wacko:

Diphosgene

thats EXACTLY what i am saying to cama...

I miss the days coming home and pking drunk man THAT WAS AMAZING "whack whack whack"

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Festo
    I miss the days coming home and pking drunk man THAT WAS AMAZING "whack whack whack"
    were u pking or chopping ur dog's head off?

FuckReligion

Originally posted by Arca_
    warning- long quote

perfect life, I was living the american dream if you will. I hade a wonderfull job, a great house, a beautiful and lovely wife and most importanly my 2 beautiful little girls wich I love dearly....now I've lost everything because of this game.
    and I was just generaly having a good time playing and getting away from some RL stress...
    taken from that online gaming anonymous stories.

scary
    Some find playing basketball fun while others find killing people in cz fun; don't tell me how to live my life. I'll live my life according to how I find best, not some sob bullshitting with his self-contradicting sotry.

Road

I haven't been in the game for 2 days now. I got my new computer and we are putting it together, but I think I will try out more games. I didn't just spend a grand on a comptuer with 12 hdd slots just to play ko :wacko: . I am getting lonely rl and will try socializing more after work. It's all about planning, none of my friends live within walking distance so you have to plan shit. But after working 8-10 hr work shifts, and because i'm bad at planning, I think I just prefer playing when I get home then getting up for the next day at work. That's my input. I actually would call this an addiction I guess because I am gaining weight because of lack of exercise but it's my own fault of course. I did lots of things before I took up computer gaming and weight gain is diffinatly not directly connect to ko.

Guys, just try and stay and shape and get the girls. That'a all I have to say, people have lived their lives like for centuries w/o games and you do not need them to entertain yourself. I'll try and do both for enjoyment now. Thx for the good read guys.

Cadence96

Don't try to bring Online Games to the extreme, I mean... Religion isn't bad, but are ppl who make of it a sick way of life, those ppl can't/don't wanna live in peace with others, seeding hate among em... Thinking as if Online Games were a drug is radically sick. Just live with em, and if u wanna stop it (the game) don't make a drama of it (as if u were safe after)...

i dont play this game much bcuz i work 6 days a week 8-10 hours a day
    so i dun got much time 2 lvl up and shit

thats y my chars r pretty low lvl as u can see below

ReiRei

I play maybe 5 hours a week, but last week only played 2

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast