Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Please stop spamming the ko4life mail servers.

This is a discussion on Please stop spamming the ko4life mail servers. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow. Your a smart person Lutz. You should be able to figure something out. Can you just give email address's ...
Page: 2

Banned

Wow.

Your a smart person Lutz. You should be able to figure something out. Can you just give email address's to MODS and have them search for accounts using that email on here and if the emailing continues just search and start banning people?

Or can you block the person so you will not receive any emails from them? Yes it would take a long time but it would solve the problem i guess.

I am sure there are many other options you could do to stop this.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Wow.

Your a smart person Lutz. You should be able to figure something out. Can you just give email address's to MODS and have them search for accounts using that email on here and if the emailing continues just search and start banning people?

Or can you block the person so you will not receive any emails from them? Yes it would take a long time but it would solve the problem i guess.

I am sure there are many other options you could do to stop this. [/b]
    The e-mail addresses this spam is from is psuedorandom. I could give them to you but they'd all turn out to be:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

I don't have access to root logs so I don't get to see actual server activity, which is gay. So, I can't really do anything.

Banned

The e-mail addresses this spam is from is psuedorandom. I could give them to you but they'd all turn out to be:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

I don't have access to root logs so I don't get to see actual server activity, which is gay. So, I can't really do anything.[/b]
    could you get emails re-directed?

And for people who need to contact you, contact you on a new email or something of this sort?

Magicality

You need to delete those accounts. Spammers have gotten a hold of them and will keep sending you advertisement. Either get a good junk filter (server side ones such as spamassassin do wonders nowadays...), or use a mailclient to keep checking and deleting your mail. Not logging on to a mail account for months is a recipe for disaster if you ever plan to use it again or are paying for the account.

I highly doubt it was some actual person from this forum. As soon as you post an email address on a website (or use it for forum administration such as all welcome messages are sent from that address), spammers WILL get a hold of it and spam you much more then regular accounts.

Complaining here won't help a bit, I'm afraid.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

could you get emails re-directed?

And for people who need to contact you, contact you on a new email or something of this sort?[/b]
    No.

wow 400mb + of emails................................ wow.. ive never even gotten up to 2 mb's

poor lutz, he retired from this forum for months, and comes back because of this shit xD

Prolly some sort of list going around and ur on it...

Banned

Wow no anti spamm :blink:

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

LOL! thats funny bro lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

killer2675

lol all i read was something about penis pills lol

crazy enginerds :-P

I think this was just an opportunity for lutz to show the community he's better w/ the Berkley shit up at the top if he SS[/b]
    Well, obviously it's intimidating to you since you can't even create a simple sentence with decent syntax. Not to mention that it contributed nothing whatsoever to the direction of this topic. Always has to be one e-thug to go and flame someone because it makes them feel better on the long, lonely nights. Sigh.

Well, obviously it's intimidating to you since you can't even create a simple sentence with decent syntax. Not to mention that it contributed nothing whatsoever to the direction of this topic. Always has to be one e-thug to go and flame someone because it makes them feel better on the long, lonely nights. Sigh.[/b]
    ownt h34r:

agendas

i think it was tank personally

sorted...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i heard lutz is chinese, how ironic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast