Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please support this

This is a discussion on Please support this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You need too many items, they will need to make the slots much bigger...10 of the wizard and 10 of ...
Page: 2

You need too many items, they will need to make the slots much bigger...10 of the wizard and 10 of the blood = 20 alone...

I do think its a good idea however but I am not sure how they would do it.

Ignore Me Senior Member

You need too many items, they will need to make the slots much bigger...10 of the wizard and 10 of the blood = 20 alone...

I do think its a good idea however but I am not sure how they would do it.[/b]
    Easy way is 4 nightmare, 4 blessed stones, give fossils weight.

And reduce the nightmare blessed drop rates as gyorokpeter1 said.

And only let the machine accept relevant items.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

I do think its a good idea however but I am not sure how they would do it.[/b]
    force people to buy magic bags ;s

Ignore Me Senior Member

force people to buy magic bags ;s[/b]
    There is room in the inventory. Its the Heppa Pupil machine neededing some changes.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

There is room in the inventory. Its the Heppa Pupil machine neededing some changes.[/b]
    send a support ticket ';-p

ooo

i like the idea of nonstackable, but where the hell can u keep 100 of those quest items??

Ignore Me Senior Member

i like the idea of nonstackable, but where the hell can u keep 100 of those quest items??[/b]
    Fossils can stack. Give them weight. They are easy to get. 3 a minute.

i think its not a problem, because opels and crystals and saphires are stackable and are not being duoed so yeah i think its fine ;s[/b]
    actually there was a video on youtube of someone duping crystals saphs opals, and npcing them.... i only saw teh video once, and dont know how i found it xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12