Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Please Support me on this one

This is a discussion on Please Support me on this one within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WE ALL KNOW YOU BUGGGG LUKE. WE ALL KNOW YOU KOXP AND USED THE EXP BUG , YOU AND GANGSTA ...
Page: 2

IllusiveRogue

WE ALL KNOW YOU BUGGGG LUKE. WE ALL KNOW YOU KOXP AND USED THE EXP BUG , YOU AND GANGSTA TRIED TO TELL ME ABOUT THE EXP BUGG ,TRIED SENDINDG ME HEAVFIRE OR SOME BULLSHIT SOO SHHHH LUKE,

runordie

WE ALL KNOW YOU BUGGGG LUKE. WE ALL KNOW YOU KOXP AND USED THE EXP BUG , YOU AND GANGSTA TRIED TO TELL ME ABOUT THE EXP BUGG ,TRIED SENDINDG ME HEAVFIRE OR SOME BULLSHIT SOO SHHHH LUKE,[/b]
    wtf are you talking about? I dont even play luke anymore...

edit...

How could i koxp on a warrior? and give me proof that i ever talked about exp bugging luke...stupid shit

Banned

No, I used it once on a warrior pendant, was messing around and it worked. didn't get banned, wp was wiped, but they taking this too far[/b]
    there not taking it to far you did bugg on WP it got whiped then thats it

WE ALL KNOW YOU BUGGGG LUKE. WE ALL KNOW YOU KOXP AND USED THE EXP BUG , YOU AND GANGSTA TRIED TO TELL ME ABOUT THE EXP BUGG ,TRIED SENDINDG ME HEAVFIRE OR SOME BULLSHIT SOO SHHHH LUKE,[/b]
    :lol:

wtf are you talking about? I dont even play luke anymore...
    edit...
    How could i koxp on a warrior? and give me proof that i ever talked about exp bugging luke...stupid shit[/b]
    warrior can hit farther with koxp..warriro koxp = you die !

runordie

there not taking it to far you did bugg on WP it got whiped then thats it[/b]
    they taking it too far by banning people for something stupid, and to save time for other people I DIDNT GET BANNED ON ANY ACCOUNT

Banned

they taking it too far by banning people for something stupid, and to save time for other people I DIDNT GET BANNED ON ANY ACCOUNT[/b]
    ok then well it is bugg .. people abused it and got punished..there fualt live with it learn to not cheat in a video game for once in your life

Munch

wow you are pretty stupid aren't you...wow...

IllusiveRogue

wtf are you talking about? I dont even play luke anymore...[/b]

i called you luke because thats what i know you as i dont know you as runordie, not saying you koxp on luke but i know you did on ur other rogue, you always talked about heaven fire and ur bus bugs and alll ur other crap

runordie

i called you luke because thats what i know you as i dont know you as runordie, not saying you koxp on luke but i know you did on ur other rogue, you always talked about heaven fire and ur bus bugs and alll ur other crap [/b]
    wtf you talking about my "other rogue" and bus bugs, only time i talked to yo uwas in via's vent like 8 months before i was banned from it...i never knew how to do the firework bug nor did i use heavenfire on my "other rogue" which i dont know what your talking about...

Banned

they will ban you soon from this forum.

runordie

they will ban you soon from this forum. [/b]
    why would they, im not breaking any rules...

edit....

ohh if you mean ban from official, i could care less

they taking it too far by banning people for something stupid, and to save time for other people I DIDNT GET BANNED ON ANY ACCOUNT[/b]
    They are not taking it too far by banning people for cheating. Are you fucking stupid?

runordie

They are not taking it too far by banning people for cheating. Are you fucking stupid?[/b]
    No, Im not are you stupid for not reading waht i said? I'm mad because they banning people for this little bug that was out for like 4 days, when they didnt ban anyone who used exp bug that was out for like 4 months, so next time dont post if you didnt read i have explained this 5 times zzz

No, Im not are you stupid for not reading waht i said? I'm mad because they banning people for this little bug that was out for like 4 days, when they didnt ban anyone who used exp bug that was out for like 4 months, so next time dont post if you didnt read i have explained this 5 times zzz[/b]

oh lawl, that's why I called you stupid maybe? Because I read all of the BS you wrote. I shouldn't have to explain this but: exp buggers got nothing to do with this. Be glad they ban cheaters at all. Complaining about them banning cheaters is just fucking ridiculous.

runordie

oh lawl, that's why I called you stupid maybe? Because I read all of the BS you wrote. I shouldn't have to explain this but: exp buggers got nothing to do with this. Be glad they ban cheaters at all. Complaining about them banning cheaters is just fucking ridiculous.[/b]
    maybe if you read my "bs" more carefully you would see how i explained that exp bug ruined this game more than this bug that was known for 4 days, and yet no exp buggers were banned...

ok then well it is bugg .. people abused it and got punished..there fualt live with it learn to not cheat in a video game for once in your life[/b]
    actually i lost WE+1 and didnt use any bug...just bought it on moradon for regular price and than wasnt online for some time cause work etc. and wohooo WE+1 got wiped......ofc u dont care and "bug abuser will be punished".....bla bla. I should be more carefull right? I believe ONLY abusers should be punished and the game should be FUN.....nvm skip to next post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast