Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Please Support me on this one

This is a discussion on Please Support me on this one within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look at their policies, and u'll see that under "Bug Abuse" it says 30 day ban//account termination u didnt get ...
Page: 3

EpsaNomaly

look at their policies, and u'll see that under "Bug Abuse" it says 30 day ban//account termination

u didnt get either of these although u ABUSED A BUG. no matter how stupid the bug is, or how less crucial of a bug than exp bugging, it is still the abuse of a bug. therefore, truthfully, u deserved to get a 30 day ban or some sort of punishment, but u didnt.

u should be glad that they didnt ban ur ass for a little bit, not angry that they took action and followed something that they said for once.

im glad that they did took these course of actions, otherwise, another set of people who abuse bugs move on to use the next one that comes out

I saw someone luring a werewolf inside breth sometimes ago, and he wasn't banned.

K2 suck because they banned bug abusers but not him

ya rly

im gonna cry

SillyHo

Happy they are finally coming around with a no tolerance policy. Yes they messed up in the past and YES they will continue to mess it up in the future, but at least they are trying. You also contradict yourself sir when you state "friend had the bug for 2.5 months" then comment with "a bug that was out for 4 days". Please make up your mind on which it is (I knew of a possible bug for almost 3 weeks, but didnt have enough turkish contacts to confirm it).

Another thing, they still will wipe random items. I farmed an MP +9 ear and dropped it on my noob mage and had it wiped. That char never had anything that wasnt extra gear I had farmed in old B.Skells but not like I was gonna cry over it. Sometimes crap goes wrong, submit the CS ticket when you think they are in error and perhaps, after they get this no tolerance policy down, they will turn their sites on a more user friendly CS system.

TunaFishyMe

rofl what a moron.
    clearly you have abused other bugs and you even admit it. i hope you get banned

I think you may get more support if you go whine about this on the cheat site you got the bug from.. Seriously how stupid are you, you cheat and get caught, lose the item then cry? WTF Get lost loser, go fuck up another game..

runordie

ok, since everyone thinks im retarded and dont understand the point im trying to get across, just delete this topic because everyone is saying the same shit and i keep explaining it

Dude your the one who doesnt understand whats happening,people who abused the bug should be punished and they were punished its the same as if gm sees you koxping,he will ban you,what do they take too far ?This is a SERIOUS bug because every upgrade requires 3 items,for example if u want to upgrade rol you need 3 +0s maybe when upgrading to +1 it looks like bs,but when upgrading +2 +3 just think about that shit,the point is that its a bug and not all people know how to use this and its ILLLEGAL when some turk earns 10s of uniques by upgrading with only 2 items other ppl spend their last money to get the last required unique for upgrade...,thats the same as taking koxp too far like wtf,they dont koxp on paramuns and etc,then why bother banning them and such ?Simply because its illegal some ppl spend hours clicking r22r3r3r3rr44rr44rr5rr w/e and others gain lvl while afk...

Matador

people are trying to say here ur only complaining becuz u used the bug and got it wiped... if u didnt get ur item wiped or didnt know how to do the bug u wouldnt be complaining i think that is wat most people are trying to say but i also understand where u r coming from how they did nothing with the other dupes but got this dupe method faster even though supposedly it did less than the other (e.g duping bus)

"little bug" minor damage ? U made a wp+1 but some others made more +1,2,3 and sold to other players.

BTW tos
    Update: All Bug Abuse
    Ban 30 days

Even if u fart to write faster ---> ban 30

TehFonz

I never noticed this till now, but 90% of u seem to be THE MOST LEGIT PLAYERS EVER. I bet you guys have been always been legyt and never cheated, ever! Btw illusive, ill talk about cheating in vent till my tounge falls off. I read this shit off other forums and from friends on msn. This is a game, its a cheat, so what? When someone cheats off you on a test in school or you cheat off of them do you tell on them? What most of u people gotta do is worry about your self, if your legit and legitly farm your shit, you shouldnt worry about dupers and xp buggers, in the long run they will get bored or banned. K2 is handling the problem's fine. I myself not using cheats, but i can talk about whatever the hell i want in vent _|_. Btw werent u the one who koxp'd at dtc when ppl where going crazy with it. uh huh ^^

And gator baba lol @ you Pm me :wub:

IllusiveRogue

I never noticed this till now, but 90% of u seem to be THE MOST LEGIT PLAYERS EVER. I bet you guys have been always been legyt and never cheated, ever! Btw illusive, ill talk about cheating in vent till my tounge falls off. I read this shit off other forums and from friends on msn. This is a game, its a cheat, so what? When someone cheats off you on a test in school or you cheat off of them do you tell on them? What most of u people gotta do is worry about your self, if your legit and legitly farm your shit, you shouldnt worry about dupers and xp buggers, in the long run they will get bored or banned. K2 is handling the problem's fine. I myself not using cheats, but i can talk about whatever the hell i want in vent _|_. Btw werent u the one who koxp'd at dtc when ppl where going crazy with it. uh huh ^^[/b]
    aww look its runordies but buddy, hes probally giving you bum sex for backing him up lol. and no i never used koxp in my life thank you. and btw who are you ? on vent that is

wtf you talking about my "other rogue" and bus bugs, only time i talked to yo uwas in via's vent like 8 months before i was banned from it...i never knew how to do the firework bug nor did i use heavenfire on my "other rogue" which i dont know what your talking about...[/b]
    more like 3 - 4 months ago, and i actually lsitened in on you guys in some brotherhood vent and i heard you guys talkin about ur bugs and crap, and done pretend "what other rogue" you know you had a rogue that you koxped on

Matador

Illusive didnt you also play Myko Odin? if that is you than dont say u never cheated baba

IllusiveRogue

haha nah man never played myko in my life :P must be another illusive

maybe if you read my "bs" more carefully you would see how i explained that exp bug ruined this game more than this bug that was known for 4 days, and yet no exp buggers were banned...[/b]
    K2 said they used a tool to search through DB to find these items, so let me guess it is EASIER to prove who bugged those accesories than to find who exp bugged without any other evidence than any "db logs", if they even exist.

IllusiveRogue

runordie they arrent taking this too far, cuz in the bug you need smtin like 2 accesories to make a +1 and if thats the case that means you only need 8 rols to make a +3 rol instead of 27 like thats messed up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast