Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PleasePKme <-- Rouge -- anyone know him

This is a discussion on PleasePKme <-- Rouge -- anyone know him within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well be alert cuz he is selling IN +1 and ROLS +1 ... I dunno too many people selling this ...
Page: 1

PeekaBooIseeU

Default PleasePKme <-- Rouge -- anyone know him

Well be alert cuz he is selling IN +1 and ROLS +1 ... I dunno too many people selling this ... but after server restarted he was in eslant tryin to sell this... If it was not scam then some one may get GG but I pass...

hahah he was in arena the other day...and 1v1 will....will pwn his butt!

:wub:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

found him on arena today, after war, before server restat. He said was lvl 68, seemed hard to kill even unbuffed, but didnt seemed leet. shard +6, md+7... Seemed like a nice guy, we were talkng about the build i was trying ^_^

PeekaBooIseeU

I dunno too many people sell IN+1 and rols+1 for IGC... just very strange...

PeekaBooIseeU

oh well... just curious?? Never heard of him... but would like +1 IN and ROLS

Estacy_Rezz

I talked to him he said he played in ko and when ke came out he got k2d and delvled to 65 from 68 and now he got his lvl back. Seems like a nice guy talked to him for a while.

sexa

rol+1 is possible imo, but not same for IN+1

Foretold

Yeah he was in arena and we had some nice 1v1s, had trouble killing him until he said he was a name change and he was lvl 65 with IN. Unfair :angry:

I asked who he name changed from, though, and he didn't answer...

Banned

umm I think I know who it is :P Ex leader of LasombrA , he had a pokemon name though! LasombrA ex leader was gg! He isnt like the rest of the turks,he farmed 2 ROLs and 1 IB and 2 INs when he lvled me in cz!

i saw him in arena too he told me hes 69 with 2.5khp unbuffed and crazy stats we had some 1vs1 then he told me hes wasnt even using his good stuff lol he seemed like a nice guy thou

Ensorceller

he sure likes to "change" his lvls a lot , he told me he was lvl 67 delvled. His hp is pretty crazy.. only way he could beat me 1v1 is when he was wolfed, and used that gay ass def skill rogues have along with his ctrl minor combo. <_<

lol he said he was 70 delvled to 69 and him/bro shard items he didnt wanna say what he had but he said he has almost all the best uniques

Banned Senior Member

fought him Sunday doing 1v1's for about 15 mins or so. Told me was a lvl 68 delvled to 65 from lvl bug but would never tell me their name since if they were 68 a few months ago I would have known about them. Never had ac scrolls, always used saftey/evade. Wasn’t using and “good” daggers, don’t know what + the shard/mirage were. After awhile to make it “fair” since I would get an attack or two off before they could cast the next explorer skill, I removed my ac scroll but lets just say Scaled > saftey
    I don’t think it would be the ex-leader of Lasombra, or else they would have known who I was

rogue*

PleasePkMee

Well i never said i was 69 67 or 70 you just dont remember it right, i was level 68 and 55% , and got deleveled back to 55, then customer support recovered my exp to 65 0%, and now im trying to get my level 68 back because i got 255 dex and 102 Hp and that is stats of level 68 rogue, anyways ensorceller dont try to find excuses for losing to me i told you my level was 68 before the fight and i got deleveled to 65 i also said its not a fair fight for you cause your low level warrior, i never bug minor with CTRL because if i do that ill go down to 0 mana and i dont see any way to bug it and still using combo i dont have 6 fingers, you lost to me accept that and dont come here and say i bug minor , and for phantom yeah really good fight dual +8's ftw

Oh and i never said i trade it for IGC i said i trade it for items

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast