Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PleasePKme <-- Rouge -- anyone know him

This is a discussion on PleasePKme <-- Rouge -- anyone know him within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this guy doesnt use crt bug i was just in arena with him he just minor heals/pots and im not ...
Page: 2

this guy doesnt use crt bug i was just in arena with him he just minor heals/pots and im not sure if 2.1khp unbuffed is weird for a rouge and 615 ac 1400ap those his stats he told me

btw i would like to see some so called good sins fight this guy hes really good

Banned Senior Member

my stats unbuffed are 1985 hp, 578 ac ( he uses an Iron belt ) and around 1514 ap

I have fought him, and I won each fight

PleasePkMee

Yeah phantom you won each fight but you have scaled skin and AC scroll on our fights + i didnt use iron vs u only iron neck and rol.

we can pvp sometime later :P maybe when i get my levels back <_<

oh and phantom, my attack power is 1400 wolfed lol, obviously not enough to break ur regenarte i can tank guys with 1500 ap till my pots run out , i use shard +6 and md +7 :S

Banned Senior Member

I only scaled skinned on the last few since I wanted to make it semi fair and have a space with no extra ac, even though my scaled/saftey switch was almost instant ^_^

TunaFishyMe

I am lvl 66 I have 2.1k hp xD no IN. Correct me if im wrong but is this guy also HP build? I have 130 points in HP.

i dont hink hes hp build he got 255 dex

PeekaBooIseeU

Just didnt't know who you were, just popped up from somewhere and pm me and my other character in eslant to buy rols +1 and IN +1 ... I never said its impossible to have these items.. but kool nice to meet you...

Banned Senior Member

if I had an IN i'd have little over the HP they have. 102 hp pots, IN, rols, guessing EME/RE's as well

PleasePkMee

im not hp build i got 255 dex 102 hp, i just hope customer support will replay again and get my level 68 back, i lost 3 levels and 55% thats insane :S .

anyways if they wont replay in few days ill start to level up to 70 again >.<

Banned

Originally posted by PleasePkMee
    im not hp build i got 255 dex 102 hp, i just hope customer support will replay again and get my level 68 back, i lost 3 levels and 55% thats insane :S .

anyways if they wont replay in few days ill start to level up to 70 again >.<
    check pms man and get on msn

diablo

he is a scammer. he has different nick names like diazel ( or diael ) he shows his items to u and says i need daggers can i take ur daggers to check my ap or i need daggers to pvp someone in arena be carefull.

PleasePkMee

diablo what are you talking about i dont even know who you are... :blink:

Thats fucked up how can you say shit about people you dont even know?

if you want to call me a scammer for some reason , get some proves and if you cant get ones
    get lost.

Banned

you said you wanted to try on my +8/15 hp gaunts : O

PleasePkMee

But i never scammed them and you also know i wouldnt you just told me "get a glvoes with hp it adds alot " so i was like really? can i see? you said just go make some crappy ones and try them on.

is that a scam ? if it is then im a scammer yeah.

please stop posting shit about me , if you call me duper, wait till next dupe wipe if you call me kosper or w/e send a msg to gms to check my account , and if you call me a scammer prove please ok ? till then good bye .

Banned

i didnt call you scammer or anything, just saying you wanted to try them on : D

your still goodgun :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast