Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PLS DISABLE ARCHER SKILL TEMPORARILY

This is a discussion on PLS DISABLE ARCHER SKILL TEMPORARILY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 rogue 10 koxper..the worst i had experienced since playing ko......
Page: 1

hellish

Default PLS DISABLE ARCHER SKILL TEMPORARILY

PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 rogue 10 koxper..the worst i had experienced since playing ko...

mordeth

So punish the legit archers for K2's lack of achieving the removal of koxp from the game?

Removing something isn't the answer to fixing the problem, next you'll be asking people to temporarily disable healing skills from priests because we've all seen koxp priests before in cz.

Its a slippery slope that isnt worth going down. Although, prehaps temporarily disabling someones ability to create a new rogue account would help stem the tide of koxpers until k2 fixes the problem.

Satty

koxp isnt being used by archers only,notice those priests without any skill animation etc etc..
    r u gonna disable all skills? :rollseyes:

yup, and turn the game into pac man,,, wow finally a real improvement

PLS DISABLE YOURSELF FROM PLAYING BECAUSE IT WONT FIX, but dont leave temporarily

hellish

i would prefer K2 close this farking game ruined by majarity turks.. macro everywhere even in moradon..no fun no meaning to lvl n owned by 5 arrows...
    or change name to 5 arrows online but no knight online..all knights dead...

wraith86

i just turned sound on in KO to see what it was like since ive played with no sound for so long and i couldnt hear anything but arrows flying at me/ the innhostess/ the gaurd towers/ the monsters.

hellish

Originally posted by wraith86
    i just turned sound on in KO to see what it was like since ive played with no sound for so long and i couldnt hear anything but arrows flying at me/ the innhostess/ the gaurd towers/ the monsters.
    +9999999

La_cosa

Originally posted by Satty
    koxp isnt being used by archers only,notice those priests without any skill animation etc etc..
    Rock fight anyone?

Rentzusuken

I went ahead and disabled all Archer skills. Please log out and log back in to see if the problem is resolved. If not, submit a support ticket so we may look into it further.

:pic:

Originally posted by Satty
    i prefer preists with auto heal auto buf and no heal animation than ARROW SHOWER -_-

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Satty
    i prefer preists with auto heal auto buf and no heal animation than ARROW SHOWER -_-[/b]
    no u dont, yesterday in bifrost there was a priest with koxp, I couldnt kill him or his 2 tankers cuz as soon i use torment he instantly cure it and buff it up, i end up just stayin in the safe zone and mana drain the priest, quite funny everytime i drain him, he instantly use a soul :lol:

DISABLE THE GAME all problems fixed ^^

Originally posted by hellish
    i would prefer K2 close this farking game ruined by majarity turks.. macro everywhere even in moradon..no fun no meaning to lvl n owned by 5 arrows...
    or change name to 5 arrows online but no knight online..all knights dead...
    My god, just quit the game if you're simply going to supply idiotic solutions to known problems. There is no fix the community can apply to fix the KOXP issue. The best thing you can do is quit and move on. I know it may come as a shock to some of you, but there is a world outside of the computer screen.

I think the best way to stop AS hack is make Multi shot and Arrow shower a close range skill, like SD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast