Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

plz help unbann cohen_cz

This is a discussion on plz help unbann cohen_cz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone have power or cotact to the GM and help unbann innocent woman who got banned for nothing? This is ...
Page: 1

destroy

Default plz help unbann cohen_cz

anyone have power or cotact to the GM and help unbann innocent woman who
    got banned for nothing? This is so unfair! I am glad that w0lf was unbanned
    so it is apparently possible to correct mistakes of GM, so why not cohen yet?

Plz gimme some contact to a GM, i am tired of writing tickets to the suport
    which solve nothing.

I have no luck catching sullimo at all

DESTROY

DjKeViN2

lol sullimo hate the unturks!

MuDvAyNe

the_man_slayer

lol hey Destroy!! Long time no see :wub: :wub: Do ya know why they banded cohen?

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by resurecter
    gratz

wonder how you could catch sullimo in game because i never seems to see him
    and poor Cohen_cz is still blocked for quest abusing paramuns
    Dont worry, found it :lol: Well hope it works out and you talk to the GM :wub: Prae ftw :lol:

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by MuDvAyNe
    w0lf was banned for a good reason and he should have stayed like that fuking corrupt gm's unban for any amount of money as w0lf would no all about -_-
    Like u would know! OMG man do u even believe the shit u write or u just spit it out??? :lol:

MuDvAyNe

i know wat i write is true. zike got 80 in like 2 months and he didnt get banned cause he didnt bug the quests and isnt it funny how w0lf gets banned <_< u dont no wat ur on about so shut the fuk up :blink:

Banned Senior Member

Help Cohen_cz :'(

Cohen_CZ

Im not unbaned still

I wrote to customer support:

Dear customer support, aparently there has been made a mistake according to my lvl 74 warrior Cohen_CZ
    As i already explained before, i was lvl 70 in old KE. I have conmpleted all my quests inthe very early weeks after Firedrake was launched (except cursed monster hunt which i still didnt make)

There for I couldnt and I never would exploit any quest bug. Last weeks i was trying to hit lvl 75 as soon as possible and i was exping 12 hours a day, mostly in eslant D2 on paramuns and dark knights.
    If you consider that there was 50% exp event almost all the time + I pay for gold premium i was able to exp quite fast.

All i am asking you check the logs of my warrior you will see that i only killed monsters i mentioned before and i didnt touch any quest NPC and didnt abuse any bug at all. All the time I am trying to play this game fair and i am in this game over 1.5 year. So please would you be so kind and recheck again my character and unbann it?

not got answer with customer suppor, except stupid automatic reply:

This account has been blocked on 10/18/2006 for abusing the quest exploit in the game. This is a violation of our TOS. This account will be unblocked after the penalty period of 30 days. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

...not got answer PM GM

...nobody hear and help me

...i not have intercession in this game

...im only inane person, what still like and fair played this game

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Cohen_CZ
    Im not unbaned still

I wrote to customer support:

Dear customer support, aparently there has been made a mistake according to my lvl 74 warrior Cohen_CZ *
    As i already explained before, i was lvl 70 in old KE. I have conmpleted all my quests inthe very early weeks after Firedrake was launched (except cursed monster hunt which i still didnt make)

There for I couldnt and I never would exploit any quest bug. Last weeks i was trying to hit lvl 75 as soon as possible and i was exping 12 hours a day, mostly in eslant D2 on paramuns and dark knights.
    If you consider that there was 50% exp event almost all the time + I pay for gold premium i was able to exp quite fast.

All i am asking you check the logs of my warrior you will see that i only killed monsters i mentioned before and i didnt touch any quest NPC and didnt abuse any bug at all. All the time I am trying to play this game fair and i am in this game over 1.5 year. So please would you be so kind and recheck again my character and unbann it? *

not got answer with customer suppor, except stupid automatic reply: *

This account has been blocked on 10/18/2006 for abusing the quest exploit in the game. This is a violation of our TOS. This account will be unblocked after the penalty period of 30 days. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team *

...not got answer PM GM *

...nobody hear and help me *

...i not have intercession in this game *

...im only *inane person, what still like and fair played this game
    :'(:'(:'( Some 1 help here... damn admin:@ :angry:

ooAciDDreamZoo

MuDvAyNe..........how long you been playing this game?........not long enough obviously, u aint seen shit yet from k2.........lmao

sorry and good luck Cohen........:-)

i know wat i write is true. zike got 80 in like 2 months and he didnt get banned cause he didnt bug the quests and isnt it funny how w0lf gets banned *<_< u dont no wat ur on about so shut the fuk up :blink:
    what's ur ign? since you know SO much about wolf, im assuming u watched him bug abuse these things, or did you just pull the lie out of ur ass? tell us ur ign so we can gain a lil clarity as to ur corrolation with Wolf and how u know SO very much about his actions. and if mudvayne is ur ign, who the hell are u? :P some no name who's jealous and sucking ass to zike? lawlzorz.

Cohen i really hope you manage to get unbanned, i've known you for a gg and you are one indeed. Just like with the other cases, such as wolf, you deinitely deserve to be unbanned Best of luck to you.. All i know is spamming CS sometimes gets the trick done, it did when i got hacked.

resurecter

help the poor kanka get the account back!

help please for cohen , she need help.

i know wat i write is true. zike got 80 in like 2 months and he didnt get banned cause he didnt bug the quests and isnt it funny how w0lf gets banned *<_< u dont no wat ur on about so shut the fuk up :blink:
    You're obviously new here, and mildly retarded as well. I believe you've posted idiotic comments in the past about things which you knew nothing about. The rest of the forum and myself would love it if you could return to your corner and shut up, your comments are worthless and have no evidence as to the "facts" you claim to know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast