Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Polemik ''best'' UNITED clan cypher

This is a discussion on Polemik ''best'' UNITED clan cypher within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by GogoTheG keep talking shit.. u dont even know that clan bank is -149mill due to me paying ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by GogoTheG View Post
    keep talking shit.. u dont even know that clan bank is -149mill due to me paying for capes and randoms in parties... u guys are all drama keep going making me more happy

You still keep continue to ignore the question, if you gonna be a man of your words and come out for the 8v8 you called us out for?
    BaanNekTharious and c1trus like this.

keep talking shit.. u dont even know that clan bank is -149mill due to me paying for capes and randoms in parties... u guys are all drama keep going making me more happy
    Your logic is broken, 7 gab stones in clan bank and enough nightmare crystals to to make a gabs for a class that's essential in pk, so rather then asking the 3 priests who'd share the gabs if they wanted to chip in 3 stones or coins to craft one, he takes 1 for himself and makes himself a gabs that he doesn't even need, because hes a greedy clan leader
    BaanNekTharious and ScreameR like this.

Default Trusted? I think not.

GoGo(Killalot) and Tiba are not to be trusted at all. Im the one arguing with them fuck tards.

So this whole argument basically started because Gogo and tiba constantly bitch about every single one of there members when there offline. Even too me. Which is funny.
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet (click to zoom).
    So i confronted them on teamspeak just before the video asking why they bitching about me. To which they said " I swear bro, we werent bitching about anyone you retard". Then i show them this SS. But their egotistical views make it so they cannot admit to anything that they've done wrong.

Here's there clan farm list. Which they've put in more hours than they deserve. Not only that. Me (jigglyPuff) has farmed a hella lot. I havent seen any of them stones at all.
    Just to make things even better. They said this also to people in clan .
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...HvKA3Y6rY/edit
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

These guys do this all the time. Bitch behind peoples back. Half the people in clan saying that they wont be there any longer than a couple weeks due to the fact of how bitchy they are.
    in pk they scream at anyone and everyone if they die. They're never in the wrong.
    I'd love to see this 8v8. They're just a bunch of terrible baba's Its hillarious.

You guys judge for yourself!

They may still give me the share of farm, Not sure yet. but people as leaders that say shit like that are not to be trusted. They're bitchy and greedy. Simple as

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Hey, this is even funnier, hes a gg warrior but taking a few gab stones from the clan bank and nightmare crystals and making himself a gabs is better then equipping the priests, bout as funny as it gets!
    This just alone says a lot about him.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I'll just leave it here
    Rhymes and DoomBringer like this.

what can you expect from people that warrior calls the targets in pk not the priest HAHAHAHA
    BENBESTEST, Rhymes and DoomBringer like this.

hilarious how i didn't even know there was a clan named after UNITED, and now i'm seeing all this bullcrap on this forum. explains me why, useless pricks that's what they are, come with the 8v8 you promised us, don't forget your credit card need 30k KC
    Rhymes and BaanNekTharious like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    what can you expect from people that warrior calls the targets in pk not the priest HAHAHAHA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkr_-tvspdc Gogo calling duffs?

I had faith in this topic but i ended up wasting my popcorn.

1/10 Wouldnt read again

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH old but gold

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    hilarious how i didn't even know there was a clan named after UNITED, and now i'm seeing all this bullcrap on this forum. explains me why, useless pricks that's what they are, come with the 8v8 you promised us, don't forget your credit card need 30k KC

Pls, but after this I doubt he even have 8 players...
    BaanNekTharious likes this.

Thats funny because I alone (jiggly) gave you 10 nightmare crystals. from some of the parties i farmed with clan while you were offline. in which dates i gave them to you thats 1gb in market price at the time. Then you have the audacity to say the clan owes you 149m? when you use all the clans nightmare crystals to make your own gabs and a wiri . Not only that but you're a compulsive liar!. Your clan farm party shows different. You're just a bunch of greedy morons!.
    I contribute 19 hours of farm and 10 nightmare crystals yet i receive nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokiomonsoon View Post
    Thats funny because I alone (jiggly) gave you 10 nightmare crystals. from some of the parties i farmed with clan while you were offline. in which dates i gave them to you thats 1gb in market price at the time. Then you have the audacity to say the clan owes you 149m? when you use all the clans nightmare crystals to make your own gabs and a wiri . Not only that but you're a compulsive liar!. Your clan farm party shows different. You're just a bunch of greedy morons!.
    I think i got it boys, GogoTheG is actually SPANKME from ApexKO, or am i wrong? And is it Aragon? True legends! Not to mention, they were also on top of the world because their clan donated most NP's in apexko, #FUQ LOGICS #FUQ LIFE #INEEDMOREPOLEMIQ!
    Rhymes and BaanNekTharious like this.

Finally old good drama thread.

BRING IT ON, i am ready

Quote Originally Posted by Tokiomonsoon View Post
    Lol? Gogo took a single nightmare crystal from the clan bank after he okayed it with pretty much everyone, I'm not the biggest fan of him but he's not a greedy moron, his Wiri and gabs he bought himself aside from the single nightmare crystal which he took as payment for him paying for capes out of his own pocket, I like you Jiggly, don't make yourself look like an ass by lying just because you weren't given any items from the clan bank that had nothing but crafting materials in it. As for the clan bank being -149m he didn't say shit about the clan owing HIM 149m, he just said that he had to pay out of his own pocket for capes, nobody else paid anything, don't be a prick and twist his words into lies, Gogo and I don't get along but I'm not gonna stand by and let you lie about him to put him down.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-20-2016, 10:38 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-20-2016, 10:07 AM
  3. Hits: 13
    05-20-2016, 10:00 AM