31 15.35%
  • Lvl 83 No Ardream

77 38.12%
  • Lvl 70 No Ardream

43 21.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

POLL - 70 cap?

This is a discussion on POLL - 70 cap? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Spitfire Well, exp prem is, as the name suggests, best used for exp; dc prem/plat prem might ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Well, exp prem is, as the name suggests, best used for exp; dc prem/plat prem might be better if you do not plan on exping much. Though of course, the biggest problem is that you can switch to bronze prem later on (or no premium at all), if basic bonuses is enough. In this case, you could end up with having to pay for, say, 3 exp premiums instead of only 2. More expensive.
    Well, that would be entirely up to the individual, whether you buy two or three or in which period. If the original point is that our premium sales would suffer, I'm not sure that's true, especially if you consider that accessibility is the devs' main concern in this instance.

I understood it that the lvl caps were introduced to even out PvP. In this respect, it matters not so much if some people people reach 83 a year before the slow lvling people (I guess).
    Level caps in general are needed for pvp balance, true, but that certainly isn't the only reason they're there. As to the question why 70/80/83, I imagine it's because that is the order in which caps were introduced originally. And given the insane amount of XP from 80 onwards, it seems like a reasonable milestone.

I am sure 70 was pretty common, as KE had been out for a while when RoFD came (no Felankor before that, right?).
    Not that common I don't think (I have no numbers, though). It's still very well possible to kill him with 70s, but you do need more people, obviously. But again, whether or not Felankor is killable right from the start is really besides the point.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

There should be RLB

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    There should be RLB
    I think you're reasonably alone in that assessment

Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    But again, whether or not Felankor is killable right from the start is really besides the point.
    Beside the point? People are trying to bring reasons to their decision and you are saying THIS is beside the point? Really?
    You're asking for the players' opinion but do not really listen to those you don't want to hear. It's as if your initial question was rhetorical, as if your decision was already taken.
    As a ntt team member, you shouldn't be taking any side nor try to devaluate/judge the players' opinions, meaning you should consider every point that is brought in the discussion.

EDIT : I personally think that killing Felankor is an important part of the game, and the level cap will play a big role into it's hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i wish people could be more grateful these days. because like it or not, kiddo, that one thread (in this forums) of mine convinced a regular amount of people to give euko a chance.

ive always been like this, objective and in spot with my observations. i cant find anything wrong in the posts you quoted (thanks for using time on me <3 ) other than a couple flames when the people that i replied to were really really dumb.

but yeah, i guess its easier to go flame me without reason whatsoever in other boards huh? at this point i wish euko fails. trash like you dont deserve to have anything to be honest. go learn what gratitude and respect means, kid, at least at the role you play in that "company" you will need them.

badly.

gah im truly done now. tldr: go learn some manners if you're the so called community liaison.
    If you truly think he's flaming you for no reason then you're not just stupid, but delusional. Just from reading your posts as a neutral does my head in, so I can't even imagine if if was my job too..

And no, your topic probably didn't bring a lot of people to euko, you just gave yourself and people like you a platform to argue shit like "c-west vs euko" and "how shit usko is". Infact, with your constant invasion of USKO topics and un-related topics to EUKO, spouting shit and being an ass, you probably discouraged people coming to EUKO.

And really? Trying to use condescending terms like "kiddo" when he's probably older, or at least, much more mature then you?

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    Beside the point? People are trying to bring reasons to their decision and you are saying THIS is beside the point? Really?
    You're asking for the players' opinion but do not really listen to those you don't want to hear. It's as if your initial question was rhetorical, as if your decision was already taken.
    As a ntt team member, you shouldn't be taking any side nor try to devaluate/judge the players' opinions, meaning you should consider every point that is brought in the discussion.

EDIT : I personally think that killing Felankor is an important part of the game, and the level cap will play a big role into it's hunt.
    Fair enough, and I did not mean it that way. Basically, it seems rather obvious that some high-level content would be restricted simply by virtue of low player levels. But then, nobody will kill Felankor on day one either, so all a level cap would do is extend that a bit.

Clearly, if this particular content means a lot to you and you want to get to it as quickly as possible, then that is a relevant argument for or against the level cap (and you should vote accordingly.) However, the initial post seemed to insinuate that it would be somehow game-breaking, and I do not see it that way.

Also, I really am on the fence on this issue. Promise. Actually personally I'd love to give players the option to go one way or the other, but I don't know if that's feasible yet.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    If you truly think he's flaming you for no reason then you're not just stupid, but delusional. Just from reading your posts as a neutral does my head in, so I can't even imagine if if was my job too..

And no, your topic probably didn't bring a lot of people to euko, you just gave yourself and people like you a platform to argue shit like "c-west vs euko" and "how shit usko is". Infact, with your constant invasion of USKO topics and un-related topics to EUKO, spouting shit and being an ass, you probably
    stopped reading there. i love when people base their claims on assumptions

it gives you mad credibility, bro.

Well, that would be entirely up to the individual, whether you buy two or three or in which period. If the original point is that our premium sales would suffer, I'm not sure that's true, especially if you consider that accessibility is the devs' main concern in this instance.
    I am, to be honest, more worried about my own money. ;-)

I was thinking of buying exp premiums till I was at least lvl 80, but with caps being implemented, I will have to reevaluate that. While it's no disaster to hit lvl 70 with e.g. 1/4 of the exp premium unused, it's matters a bit considering its price.

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post

But is it important that you have to wait ~3 months (exp to 70 included) + some extra exping time to reach 80/83 before you can kill it more efficiently? Sure, you'll lose farming time.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

i wish people could be more grateful these days. because like it or not, kiddo, that one thread (in this forums) of mine convinced a regular amount of people to give euko a chance.

ive always been like this, objective and in spot with my observations. i cant find anything wrong in the posts you quoted (thanks for using time on me <3 ) other than a couple flames when the people that i replied to were really really dumb.

but yeah, i guess its easier to go flame me without reason whatsoever in other boards huh? at this point i wish euko fails. trash like you dont deserve to have anything to be honest. go learn what gratitude and respect means, kid, at least at the role you play in that "company" you will need them.

badly.

gah im truly done now. tldr: go learn some manners if you're the so called community liaison.
    Look who is talking :P He ain't even close to what you do.

Food for thought. Introspect what aspect of your posts puts people off. Is it the :
    - Arrogance
    - Trash talk
    - Annoyance factor
    - Mr Right approach
    or something else? Think about it. He didn't even know you till few weeks back.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    Look who is talking :P He ain't even close to what you do.

Food for thought. Introspect what aspect of your posts puts people off. Is it the :
    - Arrogance
    - Trash talk
    - Annoyance factor
    - Mr Right approach
    or something else? Think about it. He didn't even know you till few weeks back.
    yet another post directed towards me. are you that obsessed with me bro?

its cool. i found a buyer at cwest that paid twice of what you offered... let it go already, better luck finding another 80

anyone else want to join the bandwagon? its sad all ive got to go through just for voicing my opinion :P

I think you're reasonably alone in that assessment
    na, was one other guy with it, who got flamed the fk out of lol, fk RLB, dead enough in any server lol, <3 pengu

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    na, was one other guy with it, who got flamed the fk out of lol, fk RLB, dead enough in any server lol, <3 pengu
    Honestly I don't hate it on principle, but it all depends on server population. If half a year or so from now CZ is just overcrowded all day and servers are still growing, it might be a reasonable option. But I just don't see a new server launching with RLB.

Just make server 1 with 83 cap and server 2 with 70 cap? If you believe that it will be a coin toss with the people who want 83 and 70 cap, both servers should be pretty equally populated :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    I am, to be honest, more worried about my own money. ;-)

I was thinking of buying exp premiums till I was at least lvl 80, but with caps being implemented, I will have to reevaluate that. While it's no disaster to hit lvl 70 with e.g. 1/4 of the exp premium unused, it's matters a bit considering its price.
    You'll either really love or really hate our exp premium pricing.

That's all I'll say :P

stopped reading there. i love when people base their claims on assumptions

it gives you mad credibility, bro.
    Riiighhttt... So I'm the one making assumptions when you stated you brought a "regular" amount of players to EUKO ( "Regular", wtf is that supposed to mean? How does that describe quantity? ) through a silly little post talking about new GFX, select character and shit a day after their BETA, which was subsequently full on some days. Bit of an assumption there eh - mad credibility there, bro.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)