View Poll Results: EUKO Level Cap and Pk Zone

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lvl 83 With Ardream

    69 34.16%
  • Lvl 70 With Ardream

    31 15.35%
  • Lvl 83 No Ardream

    77 38.12%
  • Lvl 70 No Ardream

    43 21.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 223

POLL - 70 cap?

This is a discussion on POLL - 70 cap? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; would any of these people who ONLY venture to pk once they have hundreds of $ spent, be able to ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    would any of these people who ONLY venture to pk once they have hundreds of $ spent, be able to do anything on normal gear?

    i wonder... sometimes.

  2. #47
    Senior Member Lawoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Most people on this forum are hardcores with sharers, 83 is going to win.

    I voted lvl 70 no ardream, so maybe I wont be forced to get a sharer to keep up.

    Imo 83 without Ardream is just stupid. Will just make the gap between casual and hardcore even bigger. If this happens I probably wont start at all. If I realize I can't keep up I wont have anything to fall back on

  3. #48
    Senior Member atraaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawoos View Post
    Imo 83 without Ardream is just stupid. Will just make the gap between casual and hardcore even bigger. If this happens I probably wont start at all. If I realize I can't keep up I wont have anything to fall back on
    I dont get it. It's a game. It's supposed to be high lvls and low lvls. IDC if the "hardcore" players get 83. That mean I just have to exp more. People arguing about the "hardcore and hardcore players this n that." If you(not you, just literally everyone) cant keep up, you shouldn't ruin it for the other ones.

    Its a game once again. Some people are supposed to dominate and some not.
    Like starting in a new server. You dont ask GM's for exp event all the time, cause the "hardcore" people are already 83.

    Seems stupid i'm sorry, im not flaming. Just that people who wants 70 is mainly cause they cant exp as much.

    EDIT Just upsets me when people starts to whine about not being able to get 83 cause they got a job, life or family. Nobody is forcing anybody to play:P
    Last edited by atraaan; 10-29-2011 at 06:15 PM.

  4. #49
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    understand that nowadays ko isnt fucking based on 70.

    just because of that, the whole 70 cap idea should be ignored and scrapped.

  5. #50
    Senior Member Lawoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atraaan View Post
    I dont get it. It's a game. It's supposed to be high lvls and low lvls. IDC if the "hardcore" players get 83. That mean I just have to exp more. People arguing about the "hardcore and hardcore players this n that." If you(not you, just literally everyone) cant keep up, you shouldn't ruin it for the other ones.

    Its a game once again. Some people are supposed to dominate and some not.
    Like starting in a new server. You dont ask GM's for exp event all the time, cause the "hardcore" people are already 83.

    Seems stupid i'm sorry, im not flaming. Just that people who wants 70 is mainly cause they cant exp as much.

    EDIT Just upsets me when people starts to whine about not being able to get 83 cause they got a job, life or family. Nobody is forcing anybody to play:P
    That's what is stupid. You say it's supposed to be high and low levels, it's a game. I agree to some extent, but since people are SHARING characters, that flushes that argument down the toilet.

    I wouldn't care about this lvl cap thing if sharing wasn't allowed, because there would only be FEW hardcores on the server who got to high levels before anyone else. And they would DESERVE it!

    Edit: Just to give you an example. Why should someone playing 3h/day have a better character than me who is playing 6h/day? Even if I exp my ass off 10h/day, people who share will still beat me. With a starting lvl cap this is less of a problem. Why would I work hard on a character to get good, when people who are alot worse and works alot less will still beat me?
    Last edited by Lawoos; 10-29-2011 at 07:00 PM.

  6. #51
    Senior Member atraaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawoos View Post
    That's what is stupid. You say it's supposed to be high and low levels, it's a game. I agree to some extent, but since people are SHARING characters, that flushes that argument down the toilet.

    I wouldn't care about this lvl cap thing if sharing wasn't allowed, because there would only be FEW hardcores on the server who got to high levels before anyone else. And they would DESERVE it!

    Edit: Just to give you an example. Why should someone playing 3h/day have a better character than me who is playing 6h/day? Even if I exp my ass off 10h/day, people who share will still beat me. With a starting lvl cap this is less of a problem. Why would I work hard on a character to get good, when people who are alot worse and works alot less will still beat me?
    Well if you gonna start whining about people having sharers etc. Get one yourself. If you dont wanna share that probably means you wanna play the game and lvl all by yourself. I dont see the problem of why people shouldn't be sharing.
    I just mind my own business and do what I gotta do.
    Idc if theres thousands of people already 83. I mean yes I wish I was 83 too. But im not gonna ruin it for others in the process, thats just sadistic. You know what I mean?

  7. #52
    Senior Member Lawoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atraaan View Post
    Well if you gonna start whining about people having sharers etc. Get one yourself. If you dont wanna share that probably means you wanna play the game and lvl all by yourself. I dont see the problem of why people shouldn't be sharing.
    I just mind my own business and do what I gotta do.
    Idc if theres thousands of people already 83. I mean yes I wish I was 83 too. But im not gonna ruin it for others in the process, thats just sadistic. You know what I mean?
    Which is why I want to begin witha max70 cap! I'm not saying fuck sharing aga , ban all sharers. I'm arguing for the 70cap. What is it you don't understand?

    I brought up sharing because of your previous argument which was just plain stupid.

  8. #53
    Senior Member atraaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Well obviously you're complaining about people having sharers and they get 83 and you cant keep up etc etc. If you cant keep up get a sharer. If you dont want a sharer then be quite n stop whining, simple as that!

    OBS! I dont see why sharing is a problem.

  9. #54
    Senior Member Lawoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atraaan View Post
    Well obviously you're complaining about people having sharers and they get 83 and you cant keep up etc etc. If you cant keep up get a sharer. If you dont want a sharer then be quite n stop whining, simple as that!

    OBS! I dont see why sharing is a problem.
    Seriously are you dumb? I brought up sharing because of this:

    Quote Originally Posted by atraaan View Post
    I dont get it. It's a game. It's supposed to be high lvls and low lvls. IDC if the "hardcore" players get 83. That mean I just have to exp more. People arguing about the "hardcore and hardcore players this n that." If you(not you, just literally everyone) cant keep up, you shouldn't ruin it for the other ones.

    Its a game once again. Some people are supposed to dominate and some not.
    Like starting in a new server. You dont ask GM's for exp event all the time, cause the "hardcore" people are already 83.

    Seems stupid i'm sorry, im not flaming. Just that people who wants 70 is mainly cause they cant exp as much.

    EDIT Just upsets me when people starts to whine about not being able to get 83 cause they got a job, life or family. Nobody is forcing anybody to play:P
    You are saying that it is "just a game, some high level some low". Then why do people share at all?? If it doesn't matter if you are high or low, just having fun blabla, why would ANYONE share?

    And AGAIN, I'm not even telling people to stop sharing, I'm saying a 70 cap would be good for a while to keep it more even. I don't even see how it would affect the sharers alot. They get 70 fast and have fun pking/farming gear. The difference is now the people sharing will ahve mayeb lvl 70 vs 65(nonsharers), while if its 83 right away it might be 83 vs 72, which is a HUGE difference.

    KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? eh what am I saying, obviously you don't...

  10. #55
    Senior Member Lawoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    571

    Default

    You don't need to reply back, there's no argument. You just missunderstood my whole point from post1. All I did in last few post was to try to make you understand my point. Instead you made it all about me whining about sharers. Even if sharers didn't exist, I would still vote for certain level caps for certain amount of time because I think it only does good.

    Off to sleep, good night.

  11. #56
    Senior Member atraaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawoos View Post
    Seriously are you dumb? I brought up sharing because of this:


    You are saying that it is "just a game, some high level some low". Then why do people share at all?? If it doesn't matter if you are high or low, just having fun blabla, why would ANYONE share?

    And AGAIN, I'm not even telling people to stop sharing, I'm saying a 70 cap would be good for a while to keep it more even. I don't even see how it would affect the sharers alot. They get 70 fast and have fun pking/farming gear. The difference is now the people sharing will ahve mayeb lvl 70 vs 65(nonsharers), while if its 83 right away it might be 83 vs 72, which is a HUGE difference.

    KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? eh what am I saying, obviously you don't...
    ITS A GAME. Everybody wants to be the best, thats why people share. That's about it. And some non-sharers HAVE to complain about falling behind.
    I dont know how you prefer to play your games. Being in the top aint fun enough for you? Being atleast average is fun. Btw makes sense what you said about making it more even.
    That's why Bolt should start 20 meters behind the rest. Right? I mean to atleast give the other a chance to actually compete in the race yes?
    Yes I guess if you wanna talk to clannies and dont care bout exp etc etc.
    Just get on their forums and talk to them or vent. And please stop with the personal attacks. Be mature, speak like you're atleast 16+:P

    ops! forgott to wish you goodnite fellow countryman
    Last edited by atraaan; 10-29-2011 at 08:51 PM.

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    900

    Default

    I think some people have been into KO for so long, they have become so attached to it that they are delirious. When I played back in the day, there wasn't nearly so much fuss about being the best. Not everyone is caught up in the game of "being the best", and gaining enjoyment that way (i.e. winning= enjoyment). It seems more and more KO players become "hardcore" and view the game as a race, not able to appreciate the subtlety... which has a sort of viral snowball effect. I'm not a "hardcore player", and I can deal with that (i.e. there being players with much better avatars). Of course there will always be some people with feelings of inferiority who will complain about "fair play", and they always will, so just ignore them.

  13. #58
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    understand that nowadays ko isnt fucking based on 70.

    just because of that, the whole 70 cap idea should be ignored and scrapped.
    /thread, sorry.

    the whole argument is pointless, whatever your point of view is, if you cant refute this then you lose.

  14. #59
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    whilst i agree with that point.. /threading yourself.. really?

    and ko nowadays may not be made for a lvl 70 cap, but ko also isn't made for 3 months playing time. ( the length of the cap )

  15. #60
    Senior Member Undeadkilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    auSTRAYA
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Capping at 70 is just stupid.. it just means that the lazy people who dnt wanna put the time and effort in will still be able to match up with those who would love to go further. Going to level 80 means a lot more fun with the skills that each class provides which will enhance the pking experience.

    imo adding ardream will just ruin cz, itll b so nice to have like 40 vs 40 with novas going off in the bowl competing for bosses, raiding exp parties, etc.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •