31 15.35%
  • Lvl 83 No Ardream

77 38.12%
  • Lvl 70 No Ardream

43 21.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

POLL - 70 cap?

This is a discussion on POLL - 70 cap? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if ur going to decide for lvl cap be aware of less ppl buying your premium services......
Page: 8

if ur going to decide for lvl cap be aware of less ppl buying your premium services...

Quote Originally Posted by atraaan View Post
    Btw makes sense what you said about making it more even.
    That's why Bolt should start 20 meters behind the rest. Right? I mean to atleast give the other a chance to actually compete in the race yes?
    Bolt has a jetpack and another guy to run for him when he gets tired.

This comparison doesn't work at all though since no one is starting behind, anyone who is playing more hardcore or sharing or whatever will still have the advantage in level/items, it will just be a lower gap.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    why are you flaming me? as far as i know ive never been slightly offensive to you...

those are kids for you i guess. call me back when your balls drop <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Sorry love, calls 'em like I sees 'em. I'm not quite sure why you think someone made you the arbiter of all ideas, or why you should be telling people who don't agree with you that they "should go to a private server". (Spoiler alert: it's not an argument when it goes both ways, bub.)

If you honestly cannot see why your participation in this discussion on our forums as well as these ones has made me value your opinion much less, then I can't help you.
    Seriously? Right now it seems like both of you are children. For god's sake, you can't have a normal conversation like normal human beings.
    I wanted this topic closed to comments for a reason. And if you guys gonna start flame here too ima be on ur asss!
    Just want one topic where it's flamefree, where adults ACTUALLY can communicate and share each other's thoughts. WITHOUT A COCKY REPLY BACK WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING YOU DONT AGREE WITH!
    Just provide something solid if you don agree.( YES I might have got upset a tiny bit last nite, but it was really late here lmao, thats why I was like I was

OBS PLEASE MOD REMOVE ALL COMMENTS.

Seems like we cant have a normal topic for ONCE!!!!!!!

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

ill just let the community judge the maturity of this quality community liaison.
    His style changes depending on whom he is replying to. He is a community liaison after all, he has to deal with all sorts of different personalities. Is he better than TIPBOX19? Probably. Does he remind us of Athenrye? Yes.

TIPBOX19 wasn't a liaison but he was the first official we had the chance to talk to.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 10-30-2011 at 11:35 AM.

Has the issue of premium been responded to yet? If the lvl cap is initially set to 70, then buying exp/plat prem at the start is going to imply wasted premium time for most of the relevant players - and if the exp cap is not immediately raised to 83 (instead of going through 80), it might just be more wasted premium for some. I also don't see the point of going from 80 to 83 in two periods, as 83 is not that much stronger than 80, is it? At least for an assasin, the biggest difference looks like it is reaching lvl 80.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    If that's not relevant, please tell me what is
    The 70 cap is for a shorter period of time; you can leave Felankor alone in his cave during that time period.

ill just let the community judge the maturity of this quality community liaison.

protip: flaming your playerbase without reason wont take you anywhere.

aand im done with you, or else its never going to end
    He's trying to say that saying "me right, you wrong" is at not particularly helpful, which is true. At the same time, it could have been done without flaming.

Some context -- Razor's participation in the main thread on our forums:

“keep looking more like a private server. no official one would ever do this.... ever. nor it would be in their capabilities to establish this as a possibility. how would MGAME even "agree"?”

“some people (especially the ones who cant play / pay a lot) will obviously agree with it. i wont bother with euko if this genius idea goes through.”

“no official KO server has done this. part of the "magic" of playing KO is reaching the highest level and then destroy the lowbies. sorry "pEoPLe wiTh a LiFe" but thats how it works.

basically, those that dont have time to play will agree about having a cap, and those that can actually play a lot will disagree. so this debate isnt going anywhere.

just keep the things as planned (NO CAP) and everyone will be happy (some not so much).”

“that idea is poisonous lol.

ideas like that should never even be considered...”

“if you dont have the time to play then sorry, hello kitty adventure might be more appropiate for you guys.”

“sorry, you voiced your point of view and sadly i disagree with it. you speak on behalf of everyone as if you were entitled to do so, and this is clearly not the case.

since you are wrong, in this thread like in the other one, of course im gonna point it out.

see i wasnt disrespectful nor i attacked you personally, but it looks like that was too much to ask for a kid like you~

have fun with your 70 iq, bro”

“futility spends more time replying to unbeatable than actually answering our questions lol “
    Led one user to brand him "tHeUnBeAtAbLe #2 ", doesn't understand why. Continued on the same note here. I choose not to censor this sort of thing (on our forums, anyway), but that doesn't mean I have to be nice about it. Don't hate him or anything but am very disappoint.
    Last edited by Futility; 10-30-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Has the issue of premium been responded to yet? If the lvl cap is initially set to 70, then buying exp/plat prem at the start is going to imply wasted premium time for most of the relevant players - and if the exp cap is not immediately raised to 83 (instead of going through 80), it might just be more wasted premium for some. I also don't see the point of going from 80 to 83 in two periods, as 83 is not that much stronger than 80, is it? At least for an assasin, the biggest difference looks like it is reaching lvl 80.
    Do people generally stop buying premium when they stop leveling? I never did back in the day. Different time, though.

Re: 80 vs. 83 -- I could be wrong, but I believe that XP from 80 to 83 roughly quadruples.

The 70 cap is for a shorter period of time; you can leave Felankor alone in his cave during that time period.
    Pretty much. When Felankor was first introduced, hardly anyone was even 70.

He's trying to say that saying "me right, you wrong" is at not particularly helpful, which is true. At the same time, it could have been done without flaming.
    :<

Do people generally stop buying premium when they stop leveling? I never did back in the day. Different time, though.

Re: 80 vs. 83 -- I could be wrong, but I believe that XP from 80 to 83 roughly quadruples.

:<
    Well people will stop buying Exp prem if they stop leveling, which is the most expensive ^^

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

On topic, if you really want to see what the community thinks about the lvl cap ask some Turks to create polls on turkish ko forums about it.

Well, exp prem is, as the name suggests, best used for exp; dc prem/plat prem might be better if you do not plan on exping much. Though of course, the biggest problem is that you can switch to bronze prem later on (or no premium at all), if basic bonuses is enough. In this case, you could end up with having to pay for, say, 3 exp premiums instead of only 2. More expensive.

I understood it that the lvl caps were introduced to even out PvP. In this respect, it matters not so much if some people people reach 83 a year before the slow lvling people (I guess).

I am sure 70 was pretty common, as KE had been out for a while when RoFD came (no Felankor before that, right?).

No matter what cap they choose, i believe all they have to do is adjust the game to it, which means the hardcore xp'ers won't notice any difference between levling to 70 or leveling to 83. Also it's more fair for lvl 60's to fight 70's then 70's fighting 80's.

The problem is, do people prefer cursed weapons, krowaz armors, the 70+ skills and chars with high AC/HP? I personally don't, i would prefer the old ko with today's graphics and gameplay.
    Last edited by Desire; 10-30-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

i wish people could be more grateful these days. because like it or not, kiddo, that one thread (in this forums) of mine convinced a regular amount of people to give euko a chance.

ive always been like this, objective and in spot with my observations. i cant find anything wrong in the posts you quoted (thanks for using time on me <3 ) other than a couple flames when the people that i replied to were really really dumb.

but yeah, i guess its easier to go flame me without reason whatsoever in other boards huh? at this point i wish euko fails. trash like you dont deserve to have anything to be honest. go learn what gratitude and respect means, kid, at least at the role you play in that "company" you will need them.

badly.

gah im truly done now. tldr: go learn some manners if you're the so called community liaison.

C-West was a good server, no fking turks. Only bad thing most the plp in same time zone were in dlw and in CZ meaning noone to really fight in Ardream cept a town spike? in CZ no more then to raid xp. Just do 70/80/83 , dont matter which just dont include DLW/RLB, waste of space. MAking 1 PK Zone will make the game much funner, because tbh, the ONLY reason KO is even as addicting as it is, is due to the beast Pk System it has, much funner when shit ton of plp, instead of maybe 10v10 in cz and dlw, better of a 24v24, non stop pk

agreed only reason ko is alive is the pk system there is nth like it around

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)