Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Poll: What is the best class

This is a discussion on Poll: What is the best class within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright so, This may be a trivial answer still: 'Sin'. But since there has been new weps implemented into the ...
Page: 1

Default Poll: What is the best class

Alright so,

This may be a trivial answer still: 'Sin'. But since there has been new weps implemented into the game and even a new class entirely, I want to ask if there has been any major changes that made a certain class better than most. Like when archer was simply broken with the no CD combo. Gimme some answers and reasons why!

I Think it's mainly gear dependent as this game has always been a pay 2 win game.
    And i know this from own experience, for example.
    I've never played sin b4, recently start playing...
    I got no skills, but i do pretty good..
    just because of the gear..

but that's just my opinion, i do have to say if you play sin and your really skilled you won't be in need of HUGE gear.

Passion warriors do HUGE damage but they also can be shutdown easily, sins can burst hard aswell especially with duration potion on cp. It's not like who's the best class, it's more about who uses the class the best and ofcourse the items are important aswell. Battle priest is pretty much out of the game in USKO nowadays.

If you want "easy" mode, priest. You should know how hard it is to take some of these guys down when you're hitting them for 350-450 dmg and then just your luck, adamant curse goes... If you havent any skills, just spam all the heals...

If you want killing, that goes down to warriors... sins used to be top of the food chain because of minor heal combo, but same gear, same level, sin wont burst the warrior down, and that hell blade will out damage minor heal. After max dex/str, the bonus points into health end up being more useful for the warrior than for the sin, who after burst, has less AC and health in the base stats.
    MyFreedos likes this.

Starting to seem like I will want to play warrior. I loved archer just because of the huge amount of damage that could be done but it still was easy to interrupt. Good thing I have no idea how to play warrior lol...

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    Starting to seem like I will want to play warrior. I loved archer just because of the huge amount of damage that could be done but it still was easy to interrupt. Good thing I have no idea how to play warrior lol...
    Warrior is pretty basic everyone can learn it.

Passion warriors goes down pretty easy?
    Hell no, my warrior doesn't die easy at all..

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTickler View Post
    Passion warriors goes down pretty easy?
    Hell no, my warrior doesn't die easy at all..
    It's a matter of using decent wisely, in Anatolia i can drop a warrior when he's fully duffed in 2 hit with my rogue and i'm not as much geared as some of my clannies are.

Little archer Senior Member

nice poll tho

edit: archer broken with no cd? is that a bait? archers were easily beaten by any class. 1v1 shouldn't count as a class balance measure whatsoever.

Hey the reason I said what I said was, becayse i'm an archer main haha.

We have one of the hardest hitting skills out of all classes, yes, but if they dodge at best you can get in 3 arrows + multishot... what other class uses a 300% skill to kill other opponents? And then there's powershot, lol.
    You dont have the health/ac/resist of a warrior, and if you did, you wont have the AP to do much other than break heals.

I dont pk much anymore anyways as archer, I just solo farm. Thats where the archer is best.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    archers were easily beaten by any class.
    Back in the lvl 70 cap it used to be pretty even between most classes actually, with the exception of sins, who were always top of the food chain, so many minor heal tricks, but even then, watch a classic vs like 000000 and f9devil... Styx was deadly before everyone had 9k mana. Damage was also ok, everyone had less health/def, so you didnt need the absurd amounts of AP you need now to do 700dmg to a person wearing krowas...
    Last edited by Goathorns; 11-06-2014 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    Hey the reason I said what I said was, becayse i'm an archer main haha.

We have one of the hardest hitting skills out of all classes, yes, but if they dodge at best you can get in 3 arrows + multishot... what other class uses a 300% skill to kill other opponents? And then there's powershot, lol.
    You dont have the health/ac/resist of a warrior, and if you did, you wont have the AP to do much other than break heals.

I dont pk much anymore anyways as archer, I just solo farm. Thats where the archer is best.

Back in the lvl 70 cap it used to be pretty even between most classes actually, with the exception of sins, who were always top of the food chain, so many minor heal tricks, but even then, watch a classic vs like 000000 and f9devil... Styx was deadly before everyone had 9k mana. Damage was also ok, everyone had less health/def, so you didnt need the absurd amounts of AP you need now to do 700dmg to a person wearing krowas...
    back then you couldn't cancel any ability' animation. i suppose that was compensated by the fact that 700 damage arrows actually hurt against 3k-4k hp enemies.

anyway ive always said this: no other class can have the majority of their damage denied simply by running in circles. i would so love to have warriors hit me for 300 instead of 1000 just by derping around them. then you factor in how weak they are in a party comp compared to other damage classes (sin or warrior will always be more desirable for all-in engages). this is mostly due to how unreliable / low archers' dps is in a real party v party situation.

also doesnt help how power shot is infinitely weaker compared to critical point.

back then you couldn't cancel any ability' animation. i suppose that was compensated by the fact that 700 damage arrows actually hurt against 3k-4k hp enemies.

anyway ive always said this: no other class can have the majority of their damage denied simply by running in circles. i would so love to have warriors hit me for 300 instead of 1000 just by derping around them. then you factor in how weak they are in a party comp compared to other damage classes (sin or warrior will always be more desirable for all-in engages). this is mostly due to how unreliable / low archers' dps is in a real party v party situation.

also doesnt help how power shot is infinitely weaker compared to critical point.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought you were in love with archer. Sure, you can slide them, there are parts of every class that could be better. I was just saying, ideally, archer could really drop people.. I am pretty sure I am going warrior though, that class always was always a pain to take down and I have always wanted to be a tank.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought you were in love with archer. Sure, you can slide them, there are parts of every class that could be better. I was just saying, ideally, archer could really drop people.. I am pretty sure I am going warrior though, that class always was always a pain to take down and I have always wanted to be a tank.
    Actually, we're both archer enthusiasts. The problem is, we are probably so because its the hardest class to play. That's where I get my fun anyways, by beating the odds. Turns out that after 10 years of this game, making over a billion NP by 1-shotting everyone and never dying is actually pretty boring.

You asked what was the "best" class, and for killing, that's warrior, so try to have as much fun as possible using 1 skill over and over again

I like archer, it's my main class because of how versatile and unpredictable it can be.

The thing is, archer is far from overpowered even back when there was no cooldown. They have never been overpowered or even viable in a 8v8, in fact they have a myriad of weaknesses, yet they were still nerfed because of how clueless mgame (and most of the playerbase) is regarding game balance.

I like archer, it's my main class because of how versatile and unpredictable it can be.

The thing is, archer is far from overpowered even back when there was no cooldown. They have never been overpowered or even viable in a 8v8, in fact they have a myriad of weaknesses, yet they were still nerfed because of how clueless mgame (and most of the playerbase) is regarding game balance.
    Well... yeah. It was only ever good in ardy and thats if you had more than one archer. I found solo to be incredibly fun in that area. I still love the class, but after the nerf... it is much harder to want to play the class...

anddddddd so I am either going to hit people with like 15 different moves on Sin or.. yes.. I shall slam my big headed weapon onto my opponents over... and over..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast