Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

POOHBEAR SOLD... SOLD

This is a discussion on POOHBEAR SOLD... SOLD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink so Anzac, is there any reason why you posted on the officials: I logged a CS ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by phantomlink
    so Anzac, is there any reason why you posted on the officials:

I logged a CS ticket, and they advised me to post screenshots in this forum about people buying and selling items for USD is this the place I should be posting them?
    Sticking up for charlie now? Why not do that post back when I made it a sticky in the Diez Market you've been on those forums since December anyways.

Wanna include every transaction Charlie has ever done as well?
    Its clear to me that Anzac is trying to get a escape for Charlie. Since we are asking for all ppl who got scammed by Charlie to get him perm ban, he goes for the "if he gets banned, then everyone else should" defense. Yeah right, we know Anzac is not "defending" Charlie, he just wants justice for everyone in USKO. Weird part is he thought about this right after we asked for ppl to expose Charlie's scams. He got plenty of months to make that CS ticket, but he did it know. Not defending Charlie? BULLSHIT!

Only doubt I got is if he is helping him scam ppl too.

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Actually I sent in CS ticket a long time ago, and have only got a response now.
    ( not that it is anyone’s business what I lodge to CS ) I have also asked will in the
    past when I was in 8ball2 and he said it was against the TOC but there was no clear
    indications if it was accepted or not. ( it was a grey area )

I’m yet too hear anyone say I scammed anyone, or helped get someone scammed.
    I don’t buy items for USD ( or any currency ) nor do I sell them.

I’m just acknowledging that the rules or TOC agreement that you all agree too
    states that trading items for USD is forbidden and as it states both accounts
    will be investigated and banned.

Imhotep

Anzac why do you care so much about what people do with their own money ? You think k2 will give you something in return ? :lol:

Anzac, why dont u try this part of the EULA to be enforced instead:

(d) Member Conduct. You agree not to use the Service to: (i) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Content that infringes any third party rights; (ii) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, The Company's employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (iii) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Content that violates any law or regulation; (iv) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Content as determined by The Company at its sole discretion that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or contains any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (v) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (vi) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; (vii) interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or (viii) "stalk" or otherwise harass another member.
    Oh yeah, I remember, that one will get your friend Charlie banned. Forget it.

why not try to enforce it all?

Imhotep - it makes the game unfair when u can just buy ure items. there is a reason
    for these rules and regulations. It creates unfair gameplay.

Hostage

How do you know what Charlie looks like Anzac?

Here ya go then this is charlie

Taken from msn picture

Hostage

So how do you know him?

While playing RS I meet him ( online only )

Hostage

Originally posted by Anzac
    While playing RS I meet him ( online only )

And you know he's been scamming people since RS?

Here ya go then this is charlie

Taken from msn picture

everyone who see him in the street kill him h43r:

Reitsu

why not try to enforce it all?

Imhotep - it makes the game unfair when u can just buy ure items. there is a reason
    for these rules and regulations. It creates unfair gameplay.
    What you mean by unfair gameplay? Whats the difference if items on player A now used on player B? To me they just exchange ownership.

I have heard he has been scamming people, Im yet to hear it from him.

TunaFishyMe

lol a theif is not going to announce to the world that he stole a diamond ring. No one will ever let their guard down near him. Why do you think he always changes his name. Sure Festo blocked Charlie187, why not Charlie 188? He did have a post where he "apoligized" to everyone for all the shit he did. But then he did it again.

Did he accually sell the account? I havnt spoken to him in awile.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast