Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

POOHBEAR SOLD... SOLD

This is a discussion on POOHBEAR SOLD... SOLD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no one can really tell. Regardless, even if he did sell it once that guy equips the char he can ...
Page: 5

TunaFishyMe

no one can really tell. Regardless, even if he did sell it once that guy equips the char he can just change char take the items and sell them for USD. I wouldnt buy an account from someone like him,

Haxium

Damn, stop wastin your time admins. Pls, dont make a democratie here, oligarchy ftw. No freedom of speech, and when someone is annoyin/spam or whatever, just /ban.

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Anzac
    Here ya go then this is charlie

Taken from msn picture

everyone who see him in the street kill him h43r:[/b]
    sir yes sir!!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Anzac
    You cant make rules for one person and not for others, eg: charlie is a known scammer
    yet I dont see anyone else that has scammed getting the same treatment. + its illegal *
    to trade USKO items for USD
    so technically all accounts that have done this should be banned...

Just a thought I thought Id pass on.

Not that this community cares about selling items for usd this site promotes it, but it *
    doesnt make it any less against the TOC.
    Since when is K2 policy Law?[/b]
    Hah, a fair question. I imagine it would provoke the phrase "Off with his head" about 365 times a day if it were.

Road

I think Charle is a sadistic person undeserving of life.

Looks like people who have been scammed dont want revenge. Names will not be released publically PLEASE WE WANT THIS GUY FUCKED IN THE ASS

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Festo
    Looks like people who have been scammed dont want revenge. Names will not be released publically PLEASE WE WANT THIS GUY FUCKED IN THE ASS
    It's possible he hasn't really scammed anyone. When you talk to him, he's pretty fucking retarded and would come in last in a special olympics event for chewing your way out of a wet paper bag.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    It's possible he hasn't really scammed anyone. *When you talk to him, he's pretty fucking retarded and would come in last in a special olympics event for chewing your way out of a wet paper bag.
    I feel off my chair when I read that.

Don't need to be smart to scam just need to have the attitude of not really giving a fuck about your actions.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345