Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Helis

This is a discussion on Helis within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lvl 72 bp skill is way overpowered....what is the similar skill for assasin and warriors? :wacko:...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Helis

Lvl 72 bp skill is way overpowered....what is the similar skill for assasin and warriors? :wacko:

lvl 80 warrior skill hell blade :lol:

the similar skill for assassins and warriors is called "make a party, kill the 72 BP in 2 seconds"

Phosgene

thank god after ages of bp's being deoverpowered(or whatever) , we get some nice skill @ 72 .
    bps will dominate till there will be alot of lvl 80...

SiegeR

Originally posted by Phosgene
    thank god after ages of bp's being deoverpowered(or whatever) , we get some nice skill @ 72 .

DEOVERPOWERED?
    im not the one who debuffs every second
    im not the one who heal myself everytime i want
    im not the one who cure myself everytime i want
    and im not the one who is not paying nothing to armors just to shitty mirage sword.

i was expecting Helish is less powerfull but its more powerful than i though.Why we play this game?Fully itemed lvl 72 bp will own all.
    Why im that stupid to xp to 70? why they fukin put the warrior skill to lvl 75?WHY DO I NEED TO XP MORE 3 LVLS THAN AY OTHER CLASS FOR WORST LVL 70+ SKILL IN ALL CLASSES. :angry:

QuIcK

trade ur account for a bp because u posting here wont make k2 call up the developers and completely change it or make a new skill...

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene

DEOVERPOWERED?
    and im not the one who is not paying nothing to armors just to shitty mirage sword.

i was expecting Helish is less powerfull but its more powerful than i though.Why we play this game?Fully itemed lvl 72 bp will own all.
    Why im that stupid to xp to 70? why they fukin put the warrior skill to lvl 75?WHY DO I NEED TO XP MORE 3 LVLS THAN AY OTHER CLASS FOR WORST LVL 70+ SKILL IN ALL CLASSES. :angry:[/b]
    Iam not the one being spiked by 2k by sins
    Iam not the one getting sword danced for 1k+ all the time
    Iam not the one with 200 defens.

Oh, and bps must pay like 500000b for a dd cap + IN + IB and all that shit

DragonFire

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by SiegeR@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene

DEOVERPOWERED?

Why im that stupid to xp to 70? why they fukin put the warrior skill to lvl 75?WHY DO I NEED TO XP MORE 3 LVLS THAN AY OTHER CLASS FOR WORST LVL 70+ SKILL IN ALL CLASSES. :angry:

Oh, and bps must pay like 500000b for a dd cap + IN + IB and all that shit[/b]
    +1

SiegeR

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by SiegeR@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene

DEOVERPOWERED?

Oh, and bps must pay like 500000b for a dd cap + IN + IB and all that shit[/b]

ohhh
    i go and sell my iron belt because its only for bp
    Also buying DDs are easy nowadays i even got chitin DD helmet+6

However you didnt get my point
    Even i hit 1k to bps they can heal 2k
    massive me so i hit 500-600 so they heal again
    parasite pot this time.
    Judge judge judge dead.Bps was overpowered when there was few lvl 70 ppl.Its overpowered now again.

DarK

when warrior lvl 80 it will be big fight over how warrior over power too ...

SiegeR

Originally posted by DarK
    when warrior lvl 80 it will be big fight over how warrior over power too ...
    it is.How come they put that skill to warrior even it uses same mp as howling sword.I was just happy it was just lvl 70

Perfect

Grab a priest and you warriors will be fine <_<

Solstice

One day someone might say "OMG MAGE IS OVERPOWERED"

yeah right

evenson

BPS are still garbage.

Xela

stop saying that helis is overpowered
    they got gay AC so at least they have a decent skill
    and a BP dont own warrior. a BP own warrior if the two are alone but NOBODY is alone these days at CZ so BP still get own VS a party

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast