Poor Guy looking for SOUJIROU...???? anyone

This is a discussion on Poor Guy looking for SOUJIROU...???? anyone within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello.. guys... I need some help here pleasee... Im trying to reach SOUJIROU i haven't see him i know probably ...
Page: 1

cachorro

Default Poor Guy looking for SOUJIROU...???? anyone

Hello.. guys...

I need some help here pleasee... Im trying to reach SOUJIROU i haven't see him i know probably some of you guys are in touch with him by the msn messenger or yahoo messenger or may be in the KO Ares server.. .. please guys let my friend SOUJIROU that im loooking for him. i send him few emails to his email box and some pm's here in the KO4Siempre... but i haven't got any response back...nothing at all.

Im trying to look for him in ARES Server.. . sorry for this trouble, but hope you guys can help me out ...

if you see again Soujirou please let him know that me CACHORRO, im looking for him for the last couple days... all over the place...

thanks guys.. and for your time

note::: SOUJIROU he is now probably in COLLEGE University.. i know he is probably busy but if you see him please guys let him know that his friend CACHORRO .. is looking for him, may be he probably forgot about it..

thanks guyss again for your help.. thank you guys

De_Piere

send this to ingame request section