Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Poor razor

This is a discussion on Poor razor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wait, Thing.. you got removed from your position as Mod? Or you were never one to begin with?...
Page: 2

Wait, Thing.. you got removed from your position as Mod? Or you were never one to begin with?

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

SPAM 10chars

@xLegendz ; He got removed I guess.

I'm not sure if the hot temperature of this room is rather determined by the number of people inside of it or by the heat this battle of various opinions is creating. Numerous theories could be elaborated over a situation like this, but one will do.
    In reality, the awesomeness of every argument that has been brought to this topic makes the temperature go up by one celsius degree, BUT it is however not the cause of this unsupportable Miami-like climate. Actually, the contact of this one degree, mixed with hyper-egocentrism, with air results in a very very high heat raise, because molecules of CO2 and N present in the air cannot "stand", hypotetically talking, the absoluteness of the point of views.

This way, PoV + CO2 + N → CO2(PoV15) + N + 4603459

Conclusion : Reaction is exothermic, meaning it releases heat.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Wait, Thing.. you got removed from your position as Mod? Or you were never one to begin with?
    Looked to Quote Draven but they deleted Topicc

Draven said they removed him cuz wasnt trusthworth enough to keep info to himself or some shit like dat

No one looks in the off topic forum.
    And by no one I mean not that many people.
    Otherwise I would have posted it there, or maybe a shoutbox.

StarDaggers

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    I'm not sure if the hot temperature of this room is rather determined by the number of people inside of it or by the heat this battle of various opinions is creating. Numerous theories could be elaborated over a situation like this, but one will do.
    In reality, the awesomeness of every argument that has been brought to this topic makes the temperature go up by one celsius degree, BUT it is however not the cause of this unsupportable Miami-like climate. Actually, the contact of this one degree, mixed with hyper-egocentrism, with air results in a very very high heat raise, because molecules of CO2 and N present in the air cannot "stand", hypotetically talking, the absoluteness of the point of views.

Thank you.
    +1 to smart dude who knows things about stuff and stuff about things.

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by StarDaggers View Post
    +1 to smart dude who knows things about stuff and stuff about things.

10chars
    hes canadian, doubt he smart cuz i thought him french, he used google

StarDaggers

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    hes canadian, doubt he smart cuz i thought him french, he used google
    Damn... my sarcasm didn't come across in my last post did it?

I've gotta try harder next time I guess.

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StarDaggers View Post
    harder
    he said harder

euheuheuheuhuehueh

Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post

Thank you.
    Check your calorimeter, bro. If awesomeness were to be hypothetical fuel and hyper-egocentrism were to be the oxidizing agent, the the first law would assert there would be no rise in temperature, seeing as the output can not exceed the input. What is the derivation of the constant? I'm guessing it's :1 ratio of the opening-poster's posts worth reading.

Conclusion: Reactions where heat is released are exothermic. In here, there is no reaction - only a wannabe-mod spammer (thing) talking smack.

I can't believe you wasted a perfectly decent thermodynamics quip of this fail-thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Check your calorimeter, bro. If awesomeness were to be hypothetical fuel and hyper-egocentrism were to be the oxidizing agent, the the first law would assert there would be no rise in temperature, seeing as the output can not exceed the input. What is the derivation of the constant? I'm guessing it's :1 ratio of the opening-poster's posts worth reading.

Conclusion: Reactions where heat is released are exothermic. In here, there is no reaction - only a wannabe-mod spammer (thing).

I can't believe you wasted a perfectly decent thermodynamics quip of this fail-thread.
    True, I should have reviewed my notes before calculating all this. I hate the first law.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post

ABOUT Knight Online , since again, in the Knight Online Section , players/all else=off topic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast