Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48

Poor razor

This is a discussion on Poor razor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wait, Thing.. you got removed from your position as Mod? Or you were never one to begin with?...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Wait, Thing.. you got removed from your position as Mod? Or you were never one to begin with?

  2. #17
    Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    613

    Default

    SPAM 10chars

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    276

    Default

    @xLegendz ; He got removed I guess.

  4. #19
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    I'm not sure if the hot temperature of this room is rather determined by the number of people inside of it or by the heat this battle of various opinions is creating. Numerous theories could be elaborated over a situation like this, but one will do.
    In reality, the awesomeness of every argument that has been brought to this topic makes the temperature go up by one celsius degree, BUT it is however not the cause of this unsupportable Miami-like climate. Actually, the contact of this one degree, mixed with hyper-egocentrism, with air results in a very very high heat raise, because molecules of CO2 and N present in the air cannot "stand", hypotetically talking, the absoluteness of the point of views.

    This way, PoV + CO2 + N → CO2(PoV15) + N + 4603459

    Conclusion : Reaction is exothermic, meaning it releases heat.

    Thank you.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Wait, Thing.. you got removed from your position as Mod? Or you were never one to begin with?
    Looked to Quote Draven but they deleted Topicc

    Draven said they removed him cuz wasnt trusthworth enough to keep info to himself or some shit like dat

  6. #21
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    No one looks in the off topic forum.
    And by no one I mean not that many people.
    Otherwise I would have posted it there, or maybe a shoutbox.

  7. #22
    StarDaggers
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    I'm not sure if the hot temperature of this room is rather determined by the number of people inside of it or by the heat this battle of various opinions is creating. Numerous theories could be elaborated over a situation like this, but one will do.
    In reality, the awesomeness of every argument that has been brought to this topic makes the temperature go up by one celsius degree, BUT it is however not the cause of this unsupportable Miami-like climate. Actually, the contact of this one degree, mixed with hyper-egocentrism, with air results in a very very high heat raise, because molecules of CO2 and N present in the air cannot "stand", hypotetically talking, the absoluteness of the point of views.

    This way, PoV + CO2 + N → CO2(PoV15) + N + 4603459

    Conclusion : Reaction is exothermic, meaning it releases heat.

    Thank you.
    +1 to smart dude who knows things about stuff and stuff about things.

    10chars

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarDaggers View Post
    +1 to smart dude who knows things about stuff and stuff about things.

    10chars
    hes canadian, doubt he smart cuz i thought him french, he used google

  9. #24
    StarDaggers
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    hes canadian, doubt he smart cuz i thought him french, he used google
    Damn... my sarcasm didn't come across in my last post did it?

    I've gotta try harder next time I guess.

  10. #25
    #1 archer broooooooo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarDaggers View Post
    harder
    he said harder

    euheuheuheuhuehueh

  11. #26
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default


    Am I missing something here?

  12. #27
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    I'm not sure if the hot temperature of this room is rather determined by the number of people inside of it or by the heat this battle of various opinions is creating. Numerous theories could be elaborated over a situation like this, but one will do.
    In reality, the awesomeness of every argument that has been brought to this topic makes the temperature go up by one celsius degree, BUT it is however not the cause of this unsupportable Miami-like climate. Actually, the contact of this one degree, mixed with hyper-egocentrism, with air results in a very very high heat raise, because molecules of CO2 and N present in the air cannot "stand", hypotetically talking, the absoluteness of the point of views.

    This way, PoV + CO2 + N → CO2(PoV15) + N + 4603459

    Conclusion : Reaction is exothermic, meaning it releases heat.

    Thank you.
    Check your calorimeter, bro. If awesomeness were to be hypothetical fuel and hyper-egocentrism were to be the oxidizing agent, the the first law would assert there would be no rise in temperature, seeing as the output can not exceed the input. What is the derivation of the constant? I'm guessing it's :1 ratio of the opening-poster's posts worth reading.

    Conclusion: Reactions where heat is released are exothermic. In here, there is no reaction - only a wannabe-mod spammer (thing) talking smack.

    I can't believe you wasted a perfectly decent thermodynamics quip of this fail-thread.

  13. #28
    Senior Member hellzbellz19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Check your calorimeter, bro. If awesomeness were to be hypothetical fuel and hyper-egocentrism were to be the oxidizing agent, the the first law would assert there would be no rise in temperature, seeing as the output can not exceed the input. What is the derivation of the constant? I'm guessing it's :1 ratio of the opening-poster's posts worth reading.

    Conclusion: Reactions where heat is released are exothermic. In here, there is no reaction - only a wannabe-mod spammer (thing).

    I can't believe you wasted a perfectly decent thermodynamics quip of this fail-thread.
    True, I should have reviewed my notes before calculating all this. I hate the first law.

  14. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post

    Am I missing something here?

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post

    Am I missing something here?
    ABOUT Knight Online , since again, in the Knight Online Section , players/all else=off topic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •