Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMG, what *F" i do wrong..???

This is a discussion on OMG, what *F" i do wrong..??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today i went to the "arena" to practice my PvP skill's, but *umph* i have about 2 sec. to pactice ...
Page: 1

Lutkutin

Default OMG, what *F" i do wrong..???

Today i went to the "arena" to practice my PvP skill's, but *umph* i have about 2 sec. to pactice time ;-)
    I have told that MP "boost" dosen't afferct againsta other people, i'm right ??
    And what about that "chilll" spell ?? no use ???
    I'm so poor whit this PvP :-(
    Please help me to kill you ;-)

PinoyBoi

uhhhh your english? I totally dont understand what you said.

no mp does not affect in pk.
    i see ur lvl 56 on diez, so i suggest u get to 59 and just stay in dark cz.

tolgahan

he says he is a noob n cant kill ppl.asking u to kill urself n say ppl "wow Lutkutin killed me .He is a great player " thats all ^_^

Kirchofff_

get high defance and hp first
    this means dont die quick
    best single spell is thorn
    most powerful and absorb hp
    ice 39 ice more useful than chill at pk

1) ice doesnt have thorn.

2) base mp affects damage PvP, all other bonuses from armour, jewels = no bonus in dmg..

3) chill has slowed me before in cz.. but its range sucks >_< I like solid and frostbite the most for slowing in cz..

Kirchofff_

he is flame/glacier
    look his sign

Lutkutin

First of all, i'm sorry about my english..i'm from nowhere, and i'm bassguitar player...tht's solve all most all problem's :-)
    Yes, i know high AC and high HP help...i'm noob but not a stupid ;-)
    i mean that "perfect papermage" stays alive, while two warrior punishing him/her", but i get killed by one shot .... (or two)
    i know also some one use those PUS-scolls in arena, but i see that SO silly, cause you gai _nothing_ but game experience in there...
    and i'm sorry about my language, if i say too often "F.U. you human rogues/rousku", that is my syle to play, no friend trougth enemy lines!
    I'm me, don't worry i'm just another free NP ;-)

PinoyBoi

For me I THINK you have mp jewelry and Paper Mage mp, Try using HP armour and HP jewelry. In PvP MP Jewelry or MP armour doesnt work.

Lutkutin

Originally posted by PinoyBoi
    For me I THINK you have mp jewelry and Paper Mage mp, Try using HP armour and HP jewelry. In PvP MP Jewelry or MP armour doesnt work.
    yes i notice that, MP dosen't affect in PvP....but i'm ITN mage (i call my char. TankMage :-)...so i assume INT-mage is worthless in PvP ??
    I don't say that is "word" for all InT-mages, cause i have seen those up to 150K NP mages (and there is more np's, some mage players, i hope!!), and therefore i just wanna play my mage....he so pretty .....or NOt :-)....he must be hermafrodite :-)....Or just mistake :-).....my comment's contains more "smiles" than issue :-/

Kirchofff_

staff atack is important
    u have to use +7 elixir +8 sala +8 elixir for high damage
    but int mage cant give high damage before 65 66 lvl

Lutkutin

Originally posted by Kirchofff_
    staff atack is important
    u have to use +7 elixir +8 sala +8 elixir for high damage
    but int mage cant give high damage before 65 66 lvl
    yes, i notice that !!!...i have salamander +2 (rev)...and i don't have any need to upgrade it to elixir...cause elixir is so gay object and is too flammable (in anvil) :-)
    But i know, elixir is most powerfull (non unique) staff, but my salamander have 105 AP / 58 Flame....does elixdir +6 do that ?? no...and i can't buy el +7...cause those "fellow" mages is so greedy ;-).....hehhehehehe...yes, i know....more huntting and more merc....yes yes :-)

Kirchofff_

i have sala +8
    i have to buy an elixir +1 reverse (+7) for look better :P
    ur staf is nice i think

Jediay

dont know what u said really.but seems like u asked why ur chill didnt slow someone most chars now a days ohave lots of resistances agaist mages (fr,Ir,Lr) . Depending on your int it would take alot to chill most players. myself i have 80 ice resist with magic shield i have 200 . so you would need alot of int to slow rouges down :-)

Lutkutin

Originally posted by Kirchofff_
    i have sala +8 *
    i have to buy an elixir +1 reverse (+7) for look better :P
    ur staf is nice i think
    well i think so too, but there is allways better stuff (staff) in market O_O
    I don't have any reason to have "the best equip."...but those of course help's a lot...Now, i looking for 9+ HP jewelry set, cause i using that (god damned) +9 MP set...that is allright when hunt monst. but PVP :-/....useless...i think....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast