Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

POP CAP ON LW

This is a discussion on POP CAP ON LW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been not able to get in LW anymore due to dcz players entering and just sitting around during war. I ...
Page: 1

mischiefmaker89

Been not able to get in LW anymore due to dcz players entering and just sitting around during war. I think KO should put a Lvl cap on Lunar War 60-80 only. Hopefully something like this comes in the future.

oli

that would destroy the lich quest.

and its very easy to enter war, u just have to press S and W the last 2 minutes.

Even if u can't get in, there's always someone who will dc after 1 min... just press S and W the whole time to move forward and backwards.

Liche quest doesn't have to be done before you reach 60. They should put a lvl limit on the Lunar war. Dczers have their own war, no reason 60+ shouldn't have their own.

true, I always come home from work after 10 minutes of the first war and it's always full, it's pain in the ass to move forward and backward every week for more than 30minutes hoping to get in

oli

true, I always come home from work after 10 minutes of the first war and it's always full, it's pain in the ass to move forward and backward every week for more than 30minutes hoping to get in[/b]
    what bout putting your char inside the lunar war gate? =D b4 going 2 work for sure :P

Apocalyps2

that would destroy the lich quest.[/b]
    How will it destroy the lich quest?

Just make it so that the LW is for 60-80 only, then at the moment either side wins, every level can enter to join the invasion.

true, I always come home from work after 10 minutes of the first war and it's always full, it's pain in the ass to move forward and backward every week for more than 30minutes hoping to get in[/b]
    what i do is i hold the W or S button, and just alt tab out of KO.. and i'll get in not sure if it still works, cuz i quit ko a few months back, but if it works, its a pretty cool method, so ya can surf on the net while you wait :P

well... most of the ppl that do liches quest are under 59... so that would probably take out a lotta action there :/ i think there should be something like a priority for 60+ people.. like ardream people cant enter for the first 30 mins or so. That way if theres extra room @ the war, they can still join, but if theres a lotta 60+ wanting to join, they would get priority

lironzz

i think they should just make the cap higher

Babiesforlunch

what i do is i hold the W or S button, and just alt tab out of KO.. and i'll get in not sure if it still works, cuz i quit ko a few months back, but if it works, its a pretty cool method, so ya can surf on the net while you wait :P
    well... most of the ppl that do liches quest are under 59... so that would probably take out a lotta action there :/ i think there should be something like a priority for 60+ people.. like ardream people cant enter for the first 30 mins or so. That way if theres extra room @ the war, they can still join, but if theres a lotta 60+ wanting to join, they would get priority[/b]
    that is the solution right there. Close Topic

I disagree strongly to making it 60+ only, why waste all those free np's are you guys dumb?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Liche quest doesn't have to be done before you reach 60. They should put a lvl limit on the Lunar war. Dczers have their own war, no reason 60+ shouldn't have their own.[/b]
    what they realy need to do is add server 3 back and stop ripping us off, then we have lesss lagg and less dc and open war so more can go...ar one time,
    ';x

what they realy need to do is add server 3 back and stop ripping us off, then we have lesss lagg and less dc and open war so more can go...ar one time,
    ';x[/b]
    What you really have to do is stop whining about the third server.

what bout putting your char inside the lunar war gate? =D b4 going 2 work for sure :P[/b]
    cause usually I sell in moradon

what i do is i hold the W or S button, and just alt tab out of KO.. and i'll get in not sure if it still works, cuz i quit ko a few months back, but if it works, its a pretty cool method, so ya can surf on the net while you wait :P[/b]
    gotta try it, might work

Yeah, Akutee is right.

Just open Windows Task Manager (control + alt + delete) or MSN messenger, and make it so it's "always on top"

Then when you go in to KO, you will still see the window there.
    Hold down "S" when you're right inside lunar gate there, and then click on the window (MSN or task manager)
    I think Alt+Tab while holding "S" works too, not sure.

Then you can go afk, surf the net, whatever.

I quit about the same time he did, so I don't know if it still works, but it certainly did back then.

Yeah, Akutee is right.

Just open Windows Task Manager (control + alt + delete) or MSN messenger, and make it so it's "always on top"

Then when you go in to KO, you will still see the window there.
    Hold down "S" when you're right inside lunar gate there, and then click on the window (MSN or task manager)
    I think Alt+Tab while holding "S" works too, not sure.

Then you can go afk, surf the net, whatever.

I quit about the same time he did, so I don't know if it still works, but it certainly did back then.[/b]
    wassup my half brother? im still looking for an ardream mage lmao.... :P hows your last week of school? is it last week for you? here in richmond its last GRADUATION FROM HIGHSCHOOL~!!!!! VALEDICTORYYYYYYYYYYY ......provincials... -.-"

@ tizoc, it should still work.. cuz i've used this method for almost 2 yrs or so now..... and i dont see a reason why it would be patched :P but.... just try it... whenever it comes to k2.. its so unpredictable :P

the reason we lose many wars is because of those lvls below 60 siting in the town while lvls 75+ r outside

so i totally agree about increasing the lvl cap to 60+ and even 65+ would be better

and lich quest just restrict lvls below 60 from entering until after invasion occurs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast