Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

POP CAP ON LW

This is a discussion on POP CAP ON LW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how about the game magicaly picks out the low level noobs that dont do anything, and pick out the hard ...
Page: 2

Nuttbuster

how about the game magicaly picks out the low level noobs that dont do anything, and pick out the hard working dcz players, and then we all get candy after the war

SpiriT_HunteR

how about the game magicaly picks out the low level noobs that dont do anything, and pick out the hard working dcz players, and then we all get candy after the war[/b]
    I think thats like impossible >.<

Nuttbuster

I think thats like impossible >.<[/b]
    nope, i have seen it happen this one time, it was amazing

people should waiting till 61 for thier lich quest anyways if they aren&#39;t staying dcz

what bout putting your char inside the lunar war gate? =D b4 going 2 work for sure :P[/b]
    No it doesn&#39;t, that&#39;s what this pressing S and alt+tab is all about; your character have to move.

DeathInTheNight

Just add Liches to DLW, right in the centre of the map lol, and watch everyone go for them, and put a cap on LW.
    Or make DLW so you can invade then by the time all the DLW chars get raped, they wont want to go to LW.

cuno

I like kill ardreamer noobs

they are free np, i think continue this system :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12