Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Positive Steps for the community!

This is a discussion on Positive Steps for the community! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like linus. He actually speaks to us and re assures the ko community. At least they know about these ...
Page: 3

I like linus. He actually speaks to us and re assures the ko community.
    At least they know about these problems, and if they really do fix these problems ko will be a whole better game ^^[/b]
    he's doing wat he's paid to do which is to make kids like u think this will be a whole better game

i prefer the old staff when timothy fox was around at least they didn't straight bull shit u in the face they just didn't do nething

Linus may get fired since he seems to be that good for the players...

sime217

Actually, we'll use my dictionary and not some stupid web-dictionary that anyone can write on.
    Propaganda --> the spread of information for the purpose of promoting a cause, usually for a political intention.
    Even if we use your 'dictionary.com' (which reminds me of wiki) then the definitions still don't correspond with your assumption lol. A deadline is not a form of a belief, rumor, idea, or whatever 'dictionary.com' states.

Therefore, they are not using 'propaganda'. The words he uses like 'Coming Soon' are just vague deadlines. These deadlines in no way, 'promote' or help develop his idea, they are just there to inform us that it will happen. So far, Linus has kept every word he has given me, so i HIGHLY doubt he is lying. Why would he?

I won't be reading this topic anymore, so if you want to further discuss 'propaganda' and how it relates to Linus's announcements, then PM me, kkthxbb.

1337minor

Does anyone think that the patch is coming out this tuesday?

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Does anyone think that the patch is coming out this tuesday?[/b]
    it smells like

Ignore Me Senior Member

Does anyone think that the patch is coming out this tuesday?[/b]
    I doubt it is one patch.

Gems would of been first cos its easiest. But I bet PUS is now thier priority.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Coming soon like the Select Character Option on the Exit menu, and Character Deletion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    LOL this cracked me up.

Character select, temporarily disbaled (for like 3 years now) Quality.

K2's solution to a bug is to disable it, or ban everyone from doing it. Or if we are lucky, they may fix it, by creating 2 more.

TehFonz

xtrap trojan false positives is actually FALSE

i should make a topic on official see how long it last[/b]
    Its not xtrap Mike, its the KnightOnline EXE. Ask any owner running KE on a private server ^^

Im noob programer, but all this bug i can fix in one day...:S
    But they need few week, months for repair h34r: why...

Its not xtrap Mike, its the KnightOnline EXE. Ask any owner running KE on a private server ^^[/b]
    the ke they have didn't even use xtrap it worked different then

the ke they have didn't even use xtrap it worked different then[/b]
    +1

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Aye they had hackshield or something if i remember... the bright blue one... tbh they both sucked and neither worked :P. In the old days, they didnt have any and i rate it did a better job =P

Aye they had hackshield or something if i remember... the bright blue one... tbh they both sucked and neither worked :P. In the old days, they didnt have any and i rate it did a better job =P[/b]
    probably because in the old old KO days there werent much turks, and the community was smaller back then, a lot more GG's :P

but yeah... how come all these xtrap, gameguard, and these similar shits never seem to get hackers away?.... i mean.. save the money from using xtrap, use it to hire 1 gm thats on like 4-8 hours per server, and im sure it'll clear out much more cheating then this shit.

DeathInTheNight

my acc got banned for 2 months becouse of a DOL, that i got from a etharot blue chest.......and they said "no one won FT on beramus on a legit way. so its a illegal item"[/b]
    Thats gotta sux, even though a DOL is pretty much one of the worste uniques you can get.

Babiesforlunch

Thats gotta sux, even though a DOL is pretty much one of the worste uniques you can get.[/b]
    DOL is definitely not the worst Unique. Glacier and Lighting Erenions blow pretty hard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast