Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Positive Steps for the community!

This is a discussion on Positive Steps for the community! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; DOL is definitely not the worst Unique. Glacier and Lighting Erenions blow pretty hard[/b] What part of ONE OF didn't ...
Page: 4

DeathInTheNight

DOL is definitely not the worst Unique. Glacier and Lighting Erenions blow pretty hard[/b]
    What part of ONE OF didn't you understand?

Babiesforlunch

I would think that DOL is ONE OF the best drops. At least on Ronark, Probably goes in the order of Hellbreaker then a Dol....

As it comes from Linus, I'm sure everything is going to be okay.
    I think the best positive thing will be the speedhack problem. I'm sure they will make tbl files clientside and fuk up the hackers :P
    Let's hope for a good future as we see that many good players are leaving or left already![/b]
    lets hope most of what linus said will be fixed..and soon....

DeathInTheNight

Wouldn't the tbl files client side make K2 do more work on their side, maintanence and stuff.
    And with K2's record on keeping their servers in good working order, would it be such a good thing?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Told this to few old KO guys in vent. Ofc they all giggeld over it. Strong with the bullshitism!!

And anyone else whos gona say erenions sux, ill stun their e-kuku lol. L2p faqs.

Babiesforlunch

Told this to few old KO guys in vent. Ofc they all giggeld over it. Strong with the bullshitism!!
    And anyone else whos gona say erenions sux, ill stun their e-kuku lol. L2p faqs.[/b]
    I didnt say erenions suck. I said they suck due to the fact they are worth the least on our server, around 30-40M compared to a DOL selling for around 175-200M

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I didnt say erenions suck. I said they suck due to the fact they are worth the least on our server, around 30-40M compared to a DOL selling for around 175-200M[/b]
    Well then, ppl in ur server sux in that case >"< Lemme quess, real crap like them new staffs and elysiums and whatever cost like 300-500?, skull hammer (ei1te!!) 900?!?!

But, but, but, dont turks and dumb non-turk bois like glowy things? Erenions glow toooo

Bavarian Motor

the most damn postive shit is that damn 3 minutes dc bug :

Todays tuesday, let&#39;s cross our fingers and hope at least its not something thats gonna piss us off more

Bavarian Motor

oh , u mean that there may be a new patch?

oh , u mean that there may be a new patch?[/b]

Hopefully they will fix PUS and BIF...or at least do something. These problems are really building up. =/

Hopefully they will fix PUS and BIF...or at least do something. These problems are really building up. =/[/b]
    And there i was, thinking they will disable something more, not repair...

DeathInTheNight

oh , u mean that there may be a new patch?[/b]
    No point thinking about it.

Hopefully they will fix PUS and BIF...or at least do something. These problems are really building up. =/[/b]
    Good luck.
    We all have done it. Get your hopes up thinking that something ids gonna get fixed and then you get disappointed when it doesn&#39;t.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234