Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What are the Chances?

This is a discussion on What are the Chances? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, I was wondering what the chances are of someone buying rights to the KO DataBase...from MGames i think?? Opening ...
Page: 1

Okay, I was wondering what the chances are of someone buying rights to the KO DataBase...from MGames i think?? Opening up their Own Knight Online Server??
    I'm sick of all the NOOOOB ASS TURKS/DUPERS/HACKERS (wich are mostly 1 in the same)
    So...does anyone kno what the chances are? Or if Possible how much i could potentally cost??
    Also, does anyone kno any Lawyers that deal with Online Games in paticular?? Because i kno it has to be possible to sue K2Networks for 80% of the bullshit they pull in this game.

Uzu

Okay, I was wondering what the chances are of someone buying rights to the KO DataBase...from MGames i think?? Opening up their Own Knight Online Server??
    I'm sick of all the NOOOOB ASS TURKS/DUPERS/HACKERS (wich are mostly 1 in the same)
    So...does anyone kno what the chances are? Or if Possible how much i could potentally cost??
    Also, does anyone kno any Lawyers that deal with Online Games in paticular?? Because i kno it has to be possible to sue K2Networks for 80% of the bullshit they pull in this game.[/b]
    It would cost hundred thousands of dollars to buy the rights and I'm sure you would need a developer team, tech. support team etc. etc. it would be too much for you you would have to focus 24 hours a day to this.

NOOOOB ASS TURKS/HACKERS/DUPERS ftw btw :P

I'm sure K2 has an own skycraper in which their lawyers are sitting you cannot sue them xD

JesusWalks

You cannot buy rights to the KO Database and you cannot sue K2Networks for 80% of the "bullshit" they pull in this game because if you read the TOS, its all covered.

Also, does anyone kno any Lawyers that deal with Online Games in paticular?? Because i kno it has to be possible to sue K2Networks for 80% of the bullshit they pull in this game.[/b]
    I can tell you that the chances of you getting called a moron in this thread are over 58.5%.

Uzu, you cant buy a company that makes over a million usd profit every month for few hundred thousand usd.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

mgames wont sell the license anymore, unless they changed that, i remember they wont sell it after how all the other ko (legit ones) are there

Would like to see a pay2play monoserver corp that has rights of mgame. 4 gm's online all the time on each nation..

*dreams*

Well, i'm sure if we made a Pay2Play server, that was an English speaking requirement to play... Lots of people would play it. It would be hard for some to quit their old servers with their old items...but it appears that you can sell crap on here fairly easily for USD... so why woulden't people do that to transfer to a server that they would no longer need to get upset about shitty custmor support...and play a game that isn't filled with hackers/dupers ect...

"if we" lol.

It needs much more than just rights of mgame.

Just take a look at private servers. Every private server is ruled by corruption.

lol, "if we" because i have a few people in mind of who i could start a business with... Excusing the fact we would need a couple hundred thousand dollars..perhaps millions...xD we could come up with a few grand tho haha...But...A lot of businsses Start off small and develop with time!

By the time you would go big, KO would be long gone.

i saw a topic somewhere on net but i coudnt find it atm but as i can remember u cant buy the game u r renting it^^
    at begining u r paying like 5mil$ for game installation etc.
    each year 250k $ for technical support and for each patch another amount of money.
    The prices was very high i can tell u that ^^

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Well, i'm sure if we made a Pay2Play server, that was an English speaking requirement to play... Lots of people would play it. It would be hard for some to quit their old servers with their old items...but it appears that you can sell crap on here fairly easily for USD... so why woulden't people do that to transfer to a server that they would no longer need to get upset about shitty custmor support...and play a game that isn't filled with hackers/dupers ect...[/b]
    Called Carnac West
    lol

answer 1)
    would cost in millions xD buying the license, servers (not just KO servers, i mean firewalls, IPS/IDS solutions, network equipment etc.), server room fully equipped with backup power supply, bandwidth, electricity, tech teams, GMs, lady that opens a door, you name it. its a lot of money

answer 2)
    there is one thing K2 actually did perfectly and i mean damn perfectly...and that iiisss....the TOS

just face it, you agreed to everything they do. its not your char, those are not your items, you actually dont have a right for anything in this game other then what K2 serves you...in other words they can delete everything you have ingame just for laughs and legally you cant do shit :P

Mixer

Nah mgames wouldnt sell it... THey get a shitload from k2 anyways :P

You can allways hack k2... Remote desktop and Pass cracker would take a few hours,you can just go steal the DB,because theres no way in hell that mgames will sell it to ya. Then youl get busted,prolly get sued for a shitload of cash,and go to jail for 20 years or so,and then you can open a private server with the files you stolen :P.

Any1 could hack k2 database... But no1 got the balls

Oh and they dont have a skyscraper,they got offices in a Bussines Center Basement, in shitty California. I bet Peregrine spilled coffee on the server computers,thats why so much lags and bugs ROFL

Called Carnac West
    lol[/b]

And there is just as much fighting, rude jackasses, ksing, scammers, macroers, know bests and retards as any other server - it's just you can understand what they are saying.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast