Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

is it possible

This is a discussion on is it possible within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe if you change c1 it automatically changes in c2? who knows what they have patched this time....
Page: 2

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Maybe if you change c1 it automatically changes in c2? who knows what they have patched this time.

BobGreensley

n1 undezzz

Banned

:S

ok..its N1togen speaking here.

killa gave me the leader for the war horse earlier..i was doing xp in booro and i got dc for no reason..i tried to log back and it gave me some strange error in login , some 1 was on my acc , my clan told me in vent wtf? who change the tax rate to 15? i told them its not me wtf? some 1 logged on my acc in some kind of a bug or hack and then it told me "wrong pass".
    i managed to change my pass after.

AND MY CLAN SAYS THEY SAW ME ONLINE IN C1 AND THEY EVEN PMED THAT GUY SO STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT.
    it was hacker or some kind of bug for sure.
    i sent ticket to k2 anyway.

Banned

if you change it on c1 it automatically gets changed on both servers if you want to see have the cl of castle go to c1 and everyone else go to moradon c2 and when he changes it, it will automatically get changed on c2

no cheaters just what happens

killa gave me the leader for the war horse earlier..i was doing xp in booro and i got dc for no reason..i tried to log back and it gave me some strange error in login , some 1 was on my acc , my clan told me in vent wtf? who change the tax rate to 15? i told them its not me wtf? some 1 logged on my acc in some kind of a bug or hack and then it told me "wrong pass".

AND MY CLAN SAYS THEY SAW ME ONLINE IN C1 AND THEY EVEN PMED THAT GUY SO STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT.
    i sent ticket to k2 anyway.[/b]
    i want a hacker on my account that will get me some extra coins

Banned

Wait a hacker logs your char to change tax rate on cw2 even though its totally useless for him, but on the top of that he has chosen to not touch your items?
    righttttttt

Banned

if you change it on c1 it automatically gets changed on both servers if you want to see have the cl of castle go to c1 and everyone else go to moradon c2 and when he changes it, it will automatically get changed on c2
    no cheaters just what happens[/b]

well its true..because that guy was on c1 not c2 so i guess its changed c2 tax rate also..

anyway , my char got hacked or somehow some 1 logged by a bug and did that tax rates and i couldnt logged in for 2 mins till he got dc.

again, i sent a ticket to k2 to clear this issue to know if its a bug or hacker.

BobGreensley

They must have changed it in the last 3-4 months? I know when I played you couldn't change tax rate on c2 unless u asked a gm to do it.

Banned

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

SORRY i couldnt resist

u guys can keep laughing and crying all u want , our clan didnt do anything wrong .
    and devin , our clan wont be disbanded , u sux..stop crying all ur life about us , just try to get better and maybe maybe some day ur clan would give us a fight.
    i respect few of ur clan ppl but u are piece of shit devin .

u guys can keep laughing and crying all u want , our clan didnt do anything wrong .
    and devin , our clan wont be disbanded , u sux..stop crying all ur life about us , just try to get better and maybe maybe some day ur clan would give us a fight.
    i respect few of ur clan ppl but u are piece of shit devin .[/b]

why must you pretend like you're any sort of competition. We rape you.

I rape everyone in ur sad clan 1v1, EVERYONE.

we ruin you kids in cz constantly.

No ones crying son, i'm laughing at you

bahahaha.

Well. the ttimes i saw devin when he ruled the castle taking money from c2. now idiot counts, would you tell me why its helps undez to change delos taxs on c2? no one can go there anyways. devin, getting mad cus your geting owned ?

auditurbo4

i respect few of ur clan ppl but u are piece of shit devin .[/b]
    LOL i have no idea who these people are but that insult made me laugh...To be honest sounds like Undezzz trying to hide something. And Nitrogen before you respond to these accusations get your shit straight.

Good Luck on whatever the fuck happens...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast