Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

is it possible

This is a discussion on is it possible within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well. the ttimes i saw devin when he ruled the castle taking money from c2. now idiot counts, would you ...
Page: 3

Well. the ttimes i saw devin when he ruled the castle taking money from c2. now idiot counts, would you tell me why its helps undez to change delos taxs on c2? no one can go there anyways. devin, getting mad cus your geting owned ?[/b]
    LOL OK

this is where you post the proof of me taking money on c2.

otherwise, stop your sad attempt at deflecting the issue

Banned

LOL i have no idea who these people are but that insult made me laugh...To be honest sounds like Undezzz trying to hide something. And Nitrogen before you respond to these accusations get your shit straight.

Good Luck on whatever the fuck happens... [/b]
    if you change it on c1 it automatically gets changed on both servers if you want to see have the cl of castle go to c1 and everyone else go to moradon c2 and when he changes it, it will automatically get changed on c2
    no cheaters just what happens
    [/b]
    stop your sad attempt at deflecting the issue[/b]
    if you change it on c1 it automatically gets changed on both servers if you want to see have the cl of castle go to c1 and everyone else go to moradon c2 and when he changes it, it will automatically get changed on c2
    no cheaters just what happens
    [/b]
    think it's about time to close this pointless topic.

LOL OK

otherwise, stop your sad attempt at deflecting the issue[/b]
    You lost it to quick, so i coudnt really get any proffs. .
    rofl. afk>undez? buhahaha. your own clannies saying we rape afk.
    talking about cheaters, whos the one who lured isiloon with wall hack ?
    + there is no date there, which means, its could be MM, or even afk/old undez at thier times. noff say.

c2 tax changes when c1 tax is changed.

think it's about time to close this pointless topic.[/b]
    awsome!

You can put this post on ur resume for ko4life mod.

let the FLAMING CONTINUE!

LOL OK

otherwise, stop your sad attempt at deflecting the issue[/b]
    since when u rape us in cz devin? u never are.
    we rape ur clan with 5-6 ppl in a party sometimes..u are just a lame lier.
    we are ready to make 8vs8 anytime u want..bring ur best party and we brings ours , and for make it intresing , a bet?

You lost it to quick, so i coudnt really get any proffs. .
    rofl. afk>undez? buhahaha. your own clannies saying we rape afk.
    talking about cheaters, whos the one who lured isiloon with wall hack ?
    + there is no date there, which means, its could be MM, or even afk/old undez at thier times. noff say.[/b]

So how do you know that money was taken off c2? Been looking at the treasury there have we?

since when u rape us in cz devin? u never are.
    we rape ur clan with 5-6 ppl in a party sometimes..u are just a lame lier.
    we are ready to make 8vs8 anytime u want..bring ur best party and we brings ours , and for make it intresing , a bet?[/b]

Listen kids, i'll just let the fraps do the talking, see ya in cz, and feel free to pm me for 1v1, ill be sure to fraps that too.

fraping your scrolled party against worst undes party with buffs isnt good.
    lets go arena and test your skills, maybe you will do better then in CZ rofl. comon devin. seems like your scared?
    1v1 ppl as a bp.. lol. and yes, i can say clearly your the most geard bp on the server, items>skills in your case, scrub.
    you got to your self about 6 allys there, against 2 clans, and you didnt take it. leaving the point FreeStyle doin better then AFK xD.

fraping your scrolled party against worst undes party with buffs isnt good.
    lets go arena and test your skills, maybe you will do better then in CZ rofl. comon devin. seems like your scared?
    1v1 ppl as a bp.. lol. and yes, i can say clearly your the most geard bp on the server, items>skills in your case, scrub.
    you got to your self about 6 allys there, against 2 clans, and you didnt take it. leaving the point FreeStyle doin better then AFK xD.[/b]
    Son, can you even read?

And if i'm more geared than you, it means i'm better than you, fucking tool. Considering I've spent $0.00 on this game other than premium.

I've farmed more items
    I've killed more bosses
    I've made better trades
    I've played the social aspect of this game better than you

making me better than you.

ok..its N1togen speaking here.

killa gave me the leader for the war horse earlier..i was doing xp in booro and i got dc for no reason..i tried to log back and it gave me some strange error in login , some 1 was on my acc , my clan told me in vent wtf? who change the tax rate to 15? i told them its not me wtf? some 1 logged on my acc in some kind of a bug or hack and then it told me "wrong pass".
    i managed to change my pass after.

AND MY CLAN SAYS THEY SAW ME ONLINE IN C1 AND THEY EVEN PMED THAT GUY SO STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT.
    it was hacker or some kind of bug for sure.
    i sent ticket to k2 anyway.[/b]

OK wow...a hacker mysteriously logged your account and did this? Your jokeing right?
    You could at least try to come up with something better than that. xD

c2 tax changes when c1 tax is changed.[/b]
    U better read this again.

Wow ppl are waiting in front of pc just to flame...

maurice

yea killah dont get mad bcuz u suck and even if u cheat in this game good player still beat ya :lol:

U better read this again.

Wow ppl are waiting in front of pc just to flame...[/b]
    Its what i do best h34r:

Son, can you even read?

And if i'm more geared than you, it means i'm better than you, fucking tool. Considering I've spent $0.00 on this game other than premium.

I've farmed more items
    I've killed more bosses
    I've made better trades
    I've played the social aspect of this game better than you
    making me better than you.[/b]
    more like, you took items from your clan bank, your mad babashoper, same as your friends, derek and gousty. i still remmber how you guys babashoped on the start lol. or how gousty got you hb+7/ms+8, cant really remmber by babashopping gbs from chinks, and upgrade. lame.

i didnt play here for about 4-5 months break, while you did. can you combo better then me? can you even combo lol? a kido who got items and make him think hes somth good.
    get your lame stupid excuse of a clan to 8v8 us in arena. id like to laugh a bit.
    bb, scrub. noff flame here .

more like, you took items from your clan bank, your mad babashoper, same as your friends, derek and gousty. i still remmber how you guys babashoped on the start lol. or how gousty got you hb+7/ms+8, cant really remmber by babashopping gbs from chinks, and upgrade. lame.

i didnt play here for about 4-5 months break, while you did. can you combo better then me? can you even combo lol? a kido who got items and make him think hes somth good.
    get your lame stupid excuse of a clan to 8v8 us in arena. id like to laugh a bit.
    bb, scrub. noff flame here .[/b]
    you're so stupid son it hurts.

what items have i taken from clan bank. What did i babashop. (nothing, nothing)

Aftershock made an ms +8 at the start, and gave it to me (I play the social aspect of the game better than you)

Remember how many times i raped you 1v1, your combo is shit kid. It's hilarious that you just repeat all the things I've said to you.

None of it with even an ounce of proof.

this is hilarious, you're truly pathetic. baahahahhaahhaah.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast