Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KOxpers D3 eslant Orc side

This is a discussion on KOxpers D3 eslant Orc side within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; These fuckers are good they have trans scrolls on so i cant lure anything onto them...
Page: 1

Schaf

Default KOxpers D3 eslant Orc side

These fuckers are good they have trans scrolls on so i cant lure anything onto them

u suck

TunaFishyMe

xD haha but then they can only macro for 1 hour! Unless their program implements transforming!

probably does

diablo

wht abt archer? archer using ts too wtf?

i've tried luring harpys on macroers at lamias and blades in the desert, but they didn't aggro <_<

Doc

PB really needs to get a grip zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I thought that its supposed to pick up on 3rd party progs ^^ GGK2

it does.. i guess.. couple of ppl have gotten banned from it. so far its better then hackshield i guess. still sucks balls

pb sucks balls every server i go to theres macroes using trans scrolls or archer/priest so i cant kill him if i lured on him anyway and most time there macroes are there and pm me when i try to lure on them and call me a noob

whats the point begin legit when some noob archer can lvl twice as fast as u then just name change

Doc

Originally posted by battle_mrs
    pb sucks balls every server i go to theres macroes using trans scrolls or archer/priest so i cant kill him if i lured on him anyway and most time there macroes are there and pm me when i try to lure on them and call me a noob *

whats the point begin legit when some noob archer can lvl twice as fast as u then just name change
    Agreed, suks, I think that K2 should disable NCS again IMO

Schaf

Originally posted by battle_mrs
    pb sucks balls every server i go to theres macroes using trans scrolls or archer/priest so i cant kill him if i lured on him anyway and most time there macroes are there and pm me when i try to lure on them and call me a noob *

i had the same exact problem, and while there macro is going they are saying ohh no what yougoign to do get the GM to ban us!!! They know there is no GM around to do anything and they reep from the benfits of cheatign in a game while all we can do is play legit and get fucked over by the game numerous times!!!

GangS

we all know schaf and doc macro together

<3

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by GangS
    we all know schaf and doc macro together * *

<3
    :lol: :P

they at dts?

if so a couple are lvl 65

Trii

same on d1, orc side, theres archer transformed arrow showering DTS in eslant. i lured DM on him and nothing, even if he attacks a DTS that is behind DM, the arrows fly straight throught DM and dont hit it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast