is it possible to buy a char without cyper ring ?

This is a discussion on is it possible to buy a char without cyper ring ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; coz from what ive heard once u sealed in cr u'll get it back naked . ive nvr try cr ...
Page: 1

Default is it possible to buy a char without cyper ring ?

coz from what ive heard once u sealed in cr u'll get it back naked . ive nvr try cr so i dont rlly know how its work btw im malaysia so i dont have more than 5 real life friend playing this game so they also dont know , hope u guys can help me with this . and if i buy it without cr can i get a middle man here ? wu all the way .

Banned for scamming.

if u are going to buy an account on cypher ring means u will get it naked with no coins nothing else than the level and the class . Cypher ring is an item that puts the character on it naked and to give it you must trade it in-game . You take the cypher ring and you open it .

so no points buying char with items unless we changing info . gotta need middle man help tho

id say, buy the char naked and have the middleman (see if any admins want too) hold onto the items

ill do it without cr i think . just need admin to be a middle men soon when i get the seller .

A good thing to note when it involves buy an account, first make sure the seller is trustable and has ALL of the information for the account and gives it during the trade. Once you recieve all of the info make sure you change anything that could lead them to getting the account back (email etc). Personally although cypher rings are expensive (50$) I believe they are the much safer route in trading chars specially if the person is not known. (always log the account before sending the money / trading and make sure all things are in order with the char)

Hope this helps

-Chad

Why dont you just trade items along with cypher ring?

Banned Regular Member

If the guy go first or if the guy truster so then u can.:P

Let the Middleman hold onto items+CR,pay the money,get the goods.

Simple and Safe.

By middleman i obviously mean 1 of the trade mods/admins.

in the case the char have a personal weapon / krowaz set sealed to him means that char cant be put in cr?

only 1 items can be sealed with ring if im not wrong and it makes ring useless

Not sure if everyone is gonna let you check char in advance. You might ask for a screenshot with open inventory and stats in a place YOU decide. And: avoid using smileys in any conversation. Hard thing to do for me but it will help. A trader once said to me something in turkish right after we dealed and I said "ty". Clannie translated it for me into something like "simple ppl always shine". It sounds dorky but short sentences make you look good, long explanations make you look funny to some I guess.